You don't need more than this

You don't need more than this.

Attached: downloadfile-52.jpg (1200x823, 283K)

To each one's own.
/thread

who the fuck do you think you are to tell me what I do or don't """need"""?

>t. gaymer

oh shit
my bad
sorry for not ready your fully conclusive message

Attached: file.png (792x702, 47K)

Here's your new computer bro.
Enjoy!

Attached: Rpiincase.jpg (1210x1613, 734K)

Is that enough to cool the stuff on the board?
I'm ordering one of those full case size heatsinks with some fans.

this

If my parents brought that thing home and told me this is how people learn how to program, I would never touch a computer again

Attached: 1562773311755.png (1000x2000, 494K)

I mean, it "is" but your temps are going to be high. Shortly after I made this image I bought a case with a fan.
Difference was about 56C now down to 36C

If you're using the google cloud maybe

>overpriced nz feel

For browsing this site?
>You are right

For anything else like programming, 3D design, proper video streaming, video/audio editing,...
>Ehhhhmmmm, I don't know

>You don't need more than this.
I get that this can substitute toilet paper, but you need more than just toilet paper in life.

Attached: computestick-frontangle-cmyk-100580709-primary.idge[1].jpg (620x413, 39K)

That's a form factor that actually allows you to have intel inside... you just need to stretch a little

I need to take a shit.

well i need a drive off it .. usb
and a touch screen. u do need to plug things into them. i got mouse/keyboard/usb for touch monitor/monitor /usb drive plugged into mine.

i type on laptop and use synergy to drift mouse cursor across to touch screen/pi3 .. the keyboard plugged into it, is for emergencies.

>That's a form factor that actually allows you to have intel inside... you just need to stretch a little.

>implying that you couldn't do it with an ITX system

Attached: 1564253742021.jpg (941x799, 119K)

Do IDEs run well on these? Eg InteliJ

No thanks
I'd rather buy a used chromebook

do you know there is something called "minimum hardware requirements"?
to save your time, InteliJ requires 2gb of ram and a 2 core cpu minimum
and it would probably run worse than shit

>implying that you couldn't do it with an ITX system
...at least I couldn't

RPI 4 has 4GB RAM and quad core CPU

It still runs on ARM architecture

I don't need anything other than food, water and shelter.

and love

For what?

It's really not that bad. Before tax the price difference is USD$1.50. Then you add the 15% GST and it's close to USD$65.

That's true but I need that thing to go in a laptop form factor. I need a screen, a keyboard, a webcam, and speakers to be attached to it. I also need a battery to power it on the go and a power cord with an attached surge protector to charge the battery.

Oh, those used chromebooks that go for double+ the price? Nah.

And?

Enjoy porting stuff like Programming IDE's and advanced editing software to it + you are being limeted to only a handful of OS

I want more though, and since I make the money to afford more than the 30 bucks a pi costs, I can buy myself the components to a nice PC so I can play hitman 2 and elite dangerous in proton.

Fuck it, that's someone else's job

It's not strong enough to run ENTERPRISE QUALITY Java code, therefore it's useless

>he needs an IDE and "advanced editing software"
I bet you're the kind of guy who googled "how to quit vim" when you accidentally start it.

It's got Geany and Thorny. Geany is pretty good... not my dd but works in a pinch.

I main Atom/Spyder (a lot of DS stuff at work).

But if I need to change code on an rpi on the fly, these two Geany and Thorny do good in the field with a crap bt keyboard/touchpad combo.

Lel. You can keep that toy.

I'll prefer a suitable Odroid or Rock64Pro any day.

If I could run a real version of GNU plus Linux on it, then sure.

The 3B+ is cute. I want the 4, but I’m waiting for them to iron out some wrinkles first.

Like the V1.1 with the non-fucked USB-C connector?

I got a new Odroid N2 with emmc for this price, kek.

Not USD. It's NZD, 3:2 conversion ratio.
Stupid American.