Sup, Jow Forums?

Sup, Jow Forums?

Just got my first high refresh rate monitor and it's curved. I actually like it so far, but I'm curious about the general opinion of them from you guys? I was pretty apprehensive at first. I really only did it because it was pretty cheap considering the featureset, but I don't regret it so far anyways. I notice in games like Overwatch where FOV can stretch on the sides, it actually makes that look more natural, but that's the only real difference as far as I can tell.

Attached: IMG_20190803_0210467.jpg (5216x2934, 3.12M)

I got an x34 i don't really notice the curve. but I do appreciate and notice the refresh rate. Hoping that 38" LG 38GL950G 175hz monster isn't too retardedly expensive.
I usually play with as big an FOV as games sally let you have.

>but I'm curious about the general opinion of them from you guys?

Why? You already bought it and said you enjoyed it. Stop seeking validation from an internet board and think for yourself for a change.

It's natural to want to conversate on things of interest and especially things that are new to you, user. That in itself *is* thinking for one's self. Try to be less defensive. The human experience is best spent with company.

Nice box. I remember you.

How the fuck are you playing overwatch with no mouse space

>he doesn't play with high sensitivity

>literal pic of a toilet on the wall
Shitty

>overwatch
Either way it makes a huge difference and only retards call everything better than what they have a meme. 1440p 144hz IPS is patrician

Oh fuck I didn't read the OP, aside from racing games or trying to stretch a game across multiple there's no real use for curved monitors, the aspect ratio is also a bit undersupported

How does your PC work with an empty case? It's only filled with lights, what the fuck.

It's actually a pic of a toilet that was for some reason smoking at a bar I went to one time. I was just baffled at that experience, so I took a picture.

Thanks, user

Aspect ratio is still 16:9, but I think I get what you're trying to say?

Please tell me you're joking...

My bad I'm thinking of 21:9 ones

21:9 is indeed a weird ass aspect ratio.

This post reeks of tranny

Welcome to Jow Forums. My I suggest you stop by the gift shop on your way out?

Why would you buy a curved monitor that's not a ultrawide? Like the actual fuck, 120HZ 1600p 21:9 ultrawides exist you know, IPS and all.

move candle ur gonna melt monitor

nigger

>Why would you buy a curved monitor that's not a ultrawide?
Because it was a much cheaper way to get a decent sized Gsync monitor with a proper refresh rate.

>tn panel

Attached: PepeYikes.png (56x56, 6K)

trannies arent smart its clearly made this thread to make itself feel better justifying its meme purchase

>buys high hz monitor to play locked fps indie shit

I have a 144Hz monitor and the difference is there, but it's honestly not as dramatic as the difference between 30Hz and 60Hz. Kinda of disappointed when I got mine since I set the expectation too high but I suppose it's still better than nothing.

>he doesn't play with low sensitivity

>he needs more than 1 viewing angle

The thread is mostly about curved monitors anyways. I don't think high refresh rates were the focus at all.

/thread

Reminder that the thread was about curved monitors, but thanks for playing!