Good for Google, Bad for America

has Jow Forums read peter theils article in the nytimes about how google AI projects in china are directly benefiting the PLA while simultaneously google cuts ties with the pentagon?

Google is pissing off alot of people from all over the political spectrum it seems. what does Jow Forums think?

nytimes.com/2019/08/01/opinion/peter-thiel-google.html

Attached: Capture.png (775x831, 736K)

Attached: Capture.png (653x821, 126K)

Attached: Capture.png (636x848, 127K)

Attached: Capture.png (648x886, 141K)

imagine that, the typical North Korean deals with less surveillance than we do

Attached: b990b0f9-db28-46c2-a54d-388ed0f40533..jpg (2960x1440, 914K)

Attached: Capture.png (635x724, 107K)

Attached: Capture.png (651x580, 79K)

Good article. Is it really any surprise that Silicon Valley or Wall Street doesn't care about anyone but themselves? I don't think they are naive at all, I think they know exactly what they are doing, but don't give a shit about long-term consequences. They would sell their mothers for an extra dollar of profit, they don't give a shit about country or community, they just want money now by any means necessary.

>At its core, artificial intelligence is a military technology.
what the fuck?

I didn't know Thiel was this based and redpilled.

"Identify all the ground patterns that resemble tanks" is a glorified captcha, and also a cruise missile terminal guidance program.

Even the internet is.

>China bad! US good!

Attached: npc-robot.png (634x362, 87K)

He's an insufferable closet faggot that tried to sue Gawker when they published that someone saw him sucking face at a gay club. Degenerates like him must be cleansed.

based

Google works with china military because they are not autistically obsessed over secrecy and google can use those researchs in civilian applications.

Congradulations, you picked a cherry.

>Google is pissing off alot of people from all over the political spectrum it seems. what does Jow Forums think?
It's what they deserve, as you wrote even Democrats are starting to realize what Google is. What it's actually doing.

leftists have known the kind of shit google has been doing for years and they literally don't care because it's more on their side than their opponent's side

leftist ideology right now outright opposes free speech and supports corporate censorship openly, every new social media blackout is met with huge applause

On the other hand, he helped bring down that parasite. :)

>shill for libertarianism
>get mad when massive corporation puts profit over country

Is Thiel retarded?

Why does it even matter what's good or bad for America when my government is assertive than anyone can be an American anyways?
There's nothing to fight for or protect,

Google getting access to medial records.
Amazon running police precincts.
Apple in charge of banking.

What a time to be alive, enjoy zoomers.

I'd rather see it go to a rival than our country get dibs on it so they can "share" it with Israel. Who also totally doesnt have nukes by the way.

>Why should I protect my way of life from dissenters when anybody can live happily by assimilating to it?
Okay John Q. Retard.

This. It means nothing to be american when literally anyone wanting to call themselves that, even while retaining allegiance to another country, can become so.

No creed, no religion, no race, nothing making someone american. Its pointless.

So? America has already thrown atomic bombs around, their turn is over. As you can see, all the power america accumulated was being used for evil, americans now glue everything together and pollute as much as ever. They pretended to be world police and failed at that job.

Time for someone else to step it up. In this case it's is my chyner.

The internet is literally a military technology. War drives all technology advancements too.

I feel like a lot of companies can see that china is eventually going to be on top and want to secretly get in good position to reap the rewards when that happens

Yes the US is good. Now fuck off yurochink

>pollute as much as ever
>Time for someone else to step it up
>China

Are you genuinely retarded?

yes. much of the west is genuinely retarded and thinks that china will be a better master than america. lol.

>better than america

No. Better than Israel and jews in America.

maybe

Attached: dwRYPuK.jpg (550x550, 32K)

These comments are really cringe.

"Orange mad bad."

I didn't see a single one that addressed the topic of the article, they all resorted to ad hominem

For what purpose?

that was excellent.
>google AI projects in china are directly benefiting the PLA while simultaneously google cuts ties with the pentagon
when will people start waking up to the fact that corporations like google are nothing but traitors and stop using their shit?
> sued gawker
> writes redpilled article
i like this faggot.

>These comments are really cringe.
>he reads the nytimes comments section
what are you doing? trying to give yourself cancer? it's always full of retards.

not him but you know what's weird, maybe it's just the content I'm watching but the place I'm seeing the best comments these days is actually youtube

yeah i agree, they sure are hilarious at times.

>I'm a libertarian unless companies do stuff I don't like

Blame google employees for being faggots and protesting against military contracts

People who are still seeing this as a geopolitical thing are goyim.