**INHALE**

**INHALE**

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA

if only he had used gahnoo/loonix his wife would probably have stayed

Attached: techlead-divorce.jpg (1475x776, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap2uWsJV25w
youtube.com/watch?v=fssFXlNk6vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if your woman only married you for your career and money the marriage will never be stable, only chads will ever truly know the joy of a stable relationship for their entire life

Sage

You belong on >>>tv

this
women care only about one thing and it's fucking disgusting

dunno who this is
you seem like a fag, OP
more than usual I mean

>implying you can stay chad forever into your 30s and 40s
>implying she won't divorce you, take half your stuff and hire a pool boy chad 18yo

>>implying you can stay chad forever into your 30s and 40s

If you don't age like shit you can stay a CHAD up until your 50s no problem.

Stop promoting e-celebs.

If you start TRT in your 50s you can stay chad forever

Friendly reminder that he will never see his 3 year old child again because his wife took the kid and his stuff to Japan.

based noodle slut

for what reason

I bet his wife was white lol. SHOULD HAVE GOT AN EASTERN BORN ASIAN WIFE. AND USED GANOO LINUX

Because Japanese law says so

nope

you can be high tier dad but never chad

chad is for

he was married to a japanese woman, you can see her if you watch his story youtube.com/watch?v=Ap2uWsJV25w

because basically japs are culturally hiveminded and so japan will not allow filthy gaijin to take a jap child away

MGTOW
Antinatalism
^^^^^^^^^^^^ these two pills keep most problems away.

>he thinks asian women are loyal
LOL

i hope he didn't find linus undies image in here purse

Attached: what.jpg (1485x1020, 277K)

You know these fantasies that women have about how a strong chad beats down an incel and fucks her? Asian women are like that but in every aspect of life 24/7.

compared to white women?

But he is still making money so why leave? She couldv'e kept being a parasite like women mostly are.

>based feminism right my fellow goyim?!

Kill yourself

She was nothing BUT a parasite. Did nothing besides give him her vagina and then thinks she can take all his money, his kid and more. Shes a literal parasite

Historically women being parasitic was fine because men got privileges you'd expect from being sole providers and got some level of expected loyalty from women. Thanks to the modern world where everyone being a worker drone is more desirable we get none of that.

>Antinatalism
Wasted quads retard

I would love to mgtow but honestly having a gf is too fucking nice, the level of satisfaction and mental comfort it brings is unbelievable

you can be a chad until you're 6 feet under if you've got the right mindset
it's ALL about the mindset, looks barely matter

>looks barely matter
lol

who is this faggot? and why should i give a shit?

autistic youtuber who had a really successful career

you can have a gf with MGTOW. just don't do something stupid like marrying her.

ah. thought as much. im watching the video.. it's pretty fucked up. comes home, wife and kid just gone. i kinda feel bad for the dude.
youtube.com/watch?v=fssFXlNk6vw

A real chad would hunt her down and nagadashi her.

>women in 2019

>who is this faggot?
Patrick Shu, former employee of Google.

>and why should i give a shit?
You shouldn't. Youtube just shills his videos on your homepage if you watch tech videos.

Being a chad programmer does not make you a chad in real life. I may not be a wealthy leetcoder, but at least I still have my wife.

NEVER marry outside of your culture. racemixing isn't nearly as bad as cross culture. she will always want to go back to her roots.

Reminder that apple products are used ONLY by soiboys (cuckolds), women, homosexuals, and blacks. Techlead is porbably a cuck and his wife left him for good to meet bulls more often.

>but at least I still have my wife.

and above you hangs the sword of damocles, ready to come down. any day now you can come how and hmmm....what is this, my wife and kids are gone and there's a court order for half your stuff and half your money for the rest of time to go to her.

>be born in the west
>marry a western girl
>get royally fucked
>marry cross culture japanese waifu
>she takes your kid and flies to literally the other side of the world and notified immigration so they will auto-ban you from the country whenever you try to get your kids back

fucked if you do fucked if you don't. such is the current year.

The only best option is forced consensual sex.

the part where he talked about both partners having a lot of money making certain things a lot harder is really ringing true for me right now. my gf and I both have successful careers and it's gotten to the point where I can't really surprise her with fancy chocolates anymore because she's always eating fancy meals and can just get anything she wants at any time.

I can't be happy at all about a situation that leaves a 3 year old child being fatherless.

most autists here aren't happy about it, they're bitterly laughing at how shitty the world has gotten

Its almost like women should be wives and raising families instead of being another working drone career husk.

why don't you dump her and get a young struggling artist who would appreciate you giving her chocolate?

>I would love to mgtow but honestly having a gf is too fucking nice

You're confusing remaining indipendent with being an incel. The point is the law is against you and marriage is basically like giving the woman a loaded gun. Yes maybe she won't shoot you... now. But what about in five years or ten? Even if it's a 1 in 100 chance it's still a risk you can't aford especially if you have great career. Don't give her the gun: if you're lucky you will both spend the rest of your lvies happy if you're unlucky she won't ahve a laoded gun in her hand to fuck you over with. That's all there is to it. And if she pull the usual "Buhuhu you don't trust me so you don't love me" crap just respond "If you need me to sign a contract that legally bound me to you to believe I love you then you are the one that doesn't trust me. Bye."

because I love her deeply and we've been together for 3 years.

>says he is successful every 30 seconds

is this satire?

His wife grew tired of his onions ass.

Attached: watch?v=Ap2uWsJV25w.[00:09:29.569].0001.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

>he fell for the love meme

well enjoy her leaving you for a chad in 2 years time

chad is the mindset of winner, not obsession over looks. your obsession over looks is a feminine trait.

this video is depressing but by far the biggest thing I notice is that he's discovering the problems of a materialistic and status driven lifestyle which most asians nowadays are chasing

i probably would.
just women in general
i was a little surprised with that. you can have all the money in the world but if your relationship isn't so strong then nothing will save it. strong as in, one of you could be flat broke and you'd still wouldn't break up. i always wonder what goes on behind closed doors with some people, not that it's any of my business, but i just find life curious like that.

HAHAHAHAHA THIS BITCH

>Being a chad programmer does not make you a chad in real life

Basically this. Being an autistic genius programmer making loads of dosh still means you're an autistic nerd who can't into relationships and will marry a conniving slut using you for your money 100%

blacked

> he's discovering the problems of a materialistic and status driven lifestyle which most asians nowadays are chasing
yep. that was message i got out of it.

the thing is I feel like it's actually made certain things harder. like when he said getting her a birthday present is harder I really feel that way. she can already get anything she wants, so to get something special it has to be either specially made by me or extremely thoughtful or something along those lines, which is nice in theory but in practice it's just exhausting and gets harder every year.

>japanese waifu

if you're dumb enough to believe the whole "submissive asian waifu" meme you deserve to be fucked over. Anyone who actually had any experience with asian women will tell you that they're aggressive and materialistic, they just hide it better than western women.

no. winner mindset is alpha. chad is unadulterated good look.

That is the biggest problem with asians in my opinion. I like them though

or just give up gift giving entirely. it's a scam invented by marketers to get people to buy shit nobody needs or wants.

yeah, I bet 70% of americans who got divorced werent chad enough and didnt keep frame. Fuck off pua faggot, women cant love you.

yeah you're right, guess it makes sense why I've been having no problems getting what I want in life in the last 2 years lol

sure buddy. and im getting fellated by 2 supermodels right now.

you can doubt all you want, wouldn't expect anything more from an anonymous dude on Jow Forums, doesn't change anything though

Why don't you just give her oral?

>Fuck off pua faggot, women cant love you.
why are you cringe posting from 2010, you cucks say incel now not pua