Too many phones

Are there any turboautist projects I can use these phones for? Microwaving them for youtube hits? Huffing battery fumes? Crypto mining?

Attached: 09876033911.jpg (2992x2784, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewtube.com/
xda-developers.com/venezuela-android-smartphones/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Install psyware and sell em online, see how many credit cards you find.

Yeah you go and put them all into microwave at once, and fry up. Remember to watch closely through the window.

what phones?

mainly Samsung J7s and some Motorolas. Pretty garbage. Just seeing if there are any neat projects before I pin them up at the range.

Sell them, or give them away.

could you gib some please ?

Attached: happyhugapu.jpg (224x224, 12K)

sure fren. how? po box?

wait. you sound black.

your very own click farm

sent ;-)

heres how you get youtube hits. Give them away to homeless people. Make sure they can use them and that they have some credit. Film the handover of the phones, you will become an overnight sensation.
Say things on camera such as, I want you to have this phone, phone your family, they love you. phone social services they will help you. Just use this phone and you can start on the road to recovery. People will think youre a fucking saint and give you a billion hits

Came to post this.

But then saw this. You'll squeeze way more money out of normie clicks than you ever will click farming. Do it faggot. Don't forget to report the phones stolen and have them IMEI blocked a few weeks later.

based and clickpilled

>ever showing your face on jewtube

muslim terrorist detected

Attached: 10803822-6792049-image-a-17_1552226548537.jpg (634x358, 25K)

Lel, this sounds so devilish I could actually try it

Just visited jewtube and it's not all that bad
jewtube.com/

It would work
just put some sad music to the video as you film their reactions.
You could even do a few where people start crying just at the sad part of the music if you use actors. Go for making people cry with just how benevolent you are
I promise you you will get at least 500,000 hits possibly 1.5 billion just make people cry with joy and sorrow at how magnaminous you are

i'm very white and abhor every muslim.

Fuking kafirs get off my board
Jihad when?

You can give them back.

>Lel, this sounds so devilish I could actually try it

I can help you edit videos and give you tips on filming and lighting etc if I can get some credits and a shoutout to my own channel. I work with Premiere in my normie life. Let me know if interested.

This sounds like a sweet gig with potential.

Give them back, Jamal

Can I have one?

If you're white, post proof and tell me where to ship.

This is now a free phone thread. Post proof of being white and where to ship.

Attached: 6789693931488.jpg (2792x3096, 1.41M)

I don't have a P.O. box and giving away a home address is a shit idea. What do?

Attached: 20190803_130255.jpg (4160x3120, 3.37M)

get a p.o. box

Sent. Check your inbox.

Attached: 1546322710873.jpg (651x509, 63K)

break the world record for most phones up your ass at once.
bonus points if you call all of them after they're up there

Attached: grrrr.png (1095x1053, 595K)

neighbors address

OP here, fine, post tummy pics and email (preferably a secure provider) and I'll contact you on the address. One phone per tummy.

You can mine pi on it. Use code @palatine for 25% added hashrate.

Attached: images.jpg (554x554, 71K)

you have the start of a pretty good Chinese-style social media click farm

Attached: 403C722900000578-0-image-a-6_1494596182064.jpg (636x382, 42K)

If you send me a phone it'll replace pic related. Mail me with a piece of paper with the date and the phones. My email is [email protected].

Attached: 20190803_145103.jpg (3264x2448, 1.94M)

>thinks he's in a position to make demands while begging
lmao

Except dont actually give them to homeless people. Just pay some friends to pretend and you can make a new video every week and itll cost less and give more. Most of those videos are already fake anyways.

already mining. tried to do multiple instances. even with a google voice number, but it wasn't allowed.

>[email protected]
alrighty

Install BOINC on them and contribute to science. Won't eat up that much electricity.

I see some fucking Motos in there. Which models? Can I take them off your hands?

not a bad idea. doesn't make me rich though. i'll see how many i can give away in this thread and boinc the rest.

See
this nerd has first dibs.

I'm afraid the only money you can get from them is by trying to sell them. Doing anything too extreme on youtube will get demonetized anyway, and all the less extreme shit has been done too many times already.

Well, for whenever it's my turn, [email protected]. I love me some Motos.

Attached: IMG_20190803_143830_20190803143907255.jpg (1536x2048, 1.79M)

I' m Venezuelan. If you can send it to a courier service in Doral (FL) I would be happy to have one

he said white

I'm not a negro

Attached: IMG_20190803_154619.jpg (720x1280, 353K)

I'm white, give it to me

Attached: fatty clock.jpg (810x1097, 259K)

stay safe my man, i hope he sends you one

Chicago, btw.

yeah. no go for you hombre.

Man that is pretty white. I'll certainly consider.

email sent

You know, Michael Jackson could've made a photo like that, so it's not much of a proof...

Retard. Post a public key with your pic, we'll encrypt our PO boxes, you'll decrypt it with private key.

By this country standards I'm almost pale. Also disappearing since I don't eat that well. Anyways I'm on jgblanco at Google email if anything. Thanks

Attached: IMG_20190803_170318.jpg (1280x720, 411K)

jgblanco88 actually, had a typo

Attached: IMG_20190803_170738.jpg (720x1280, 419K)

Is your country as fucked up as the media tells us?

>jgblanco
yeah no fooling blanco. sending email now.

Honestly yeah. I mean we're not Syria, there's no war, people try to live their lives the best they can but there's too many shit going on.

Thanks man but I really did mess up and is jgblanco88 not jgblanco

Attached: IMG_20190803_173153.jpg (720x1280, 529K)

Ok, I got an address to use. Email is [email protected].

Also take a look at this cool article I just found xda-developers.com/venezuela-android-smartphones/

great. but need proof of whiteness.

>jgblanco88
sent again, knucklehead

Trading OP your email address, fingerprints, and physical address for a spyware infested outdated brick. the absolute state of Jow Forums.

Pic related of hand on post asking about P.O box was me. If needed I can email a picture of my hand.

why can't you just post your white hand, ape boy?

I've got shitty connection and I've already tried multiple times to attach an image.

>being black
>being upset don get no gibs

thanks friend