It's over. Microsoft won

It's over. Microsoft won.
youtube.com/watch?v=jSS5SKs4UA0

Attached: 1564179141896.png (1171x623, 745K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yswp0Bio4Oo
youtu.be/xAI6yIZI3rg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

iToddlers BTFO

Attached: 1559956375315.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

>when Apple is just so good that literally everyone feels the need to one up it, and fail everytime

based microsoft
based satania
seething itoddler

Good to see that Microsoft marketing is still as dull and cringey as it’s always been.

Meanwhile Windows’s “precision touchpads” are still dogshit compared to Apple’s trackpads, which is why MS has to sell everyone hard on the touchscreen.

Precision touchpads are far superior to Macbook trackshit.

t. posted from my Fagbook Pro

fuck op, fuck apple and fuck microsoft

and fuck satania in the butt

bass

>touchpads
evey single touchpad in existence is dogshit compared to any shitty 5$ mouse

t. fatfinger

Jesus Christ that's such a desperate looking advertisement

cope

Would this kind of advertisement convince literally anyone to buy a Surface Book over a Macbook?

>I am a corporate shill supporting a world view supported by cheap gimmicks

>he doesn't have a Surface Laptop 2
>not being aesthete
>2k19

Attached: 20190731_095318.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

I'd sooner buy a macbook than a surface but this is clever marketing

God you're such a poser

Imagine using a keyboard made of fabric for longer than 2 years.

>pic poster doesnt use surface all the day like a neet

i hate this memeworld

Someone send Mackenzie a satania doll for being named after an itoddler toy.

I had the Surface Pro Alcantara keyboard and it was showing signs of wear after a few months, keep in mind that I have OCD and compulsively wash my hands every 20-30 minutes.
The product designers at Microsoft are on crack, the fabric material could be considered an epitome of form over function.
At least with the Surface Pro you could replace it, with a laptop you're fucked.

Also
>Microsoft says the fabric on the Surface Laptop should be cared for like a ‘luxury’ handbag
Yeah, they're fucking idiots. A laptop is not a fucking luxury handbag and will never be.

Surface, MacBook- It is all hot garbage, and literally.

Awful ventilation. Awful serviceability. They're toys designed to break and be replaced immediately after the warranty expires. Apple started it and Microsoft realized they could do it too.

wtf was that ad? if you buy the surface you're fucking retarded hell if you buy any microsoft product you are fucking retarded
/thread

Attached: 1563358890191.png (1080x1020, 475K)

>Awful ventilation
Okay
>Awful serviceability
What did you mean by this?
>They're toys designed to break and be replaced immediately after the warranty expires. Apple started it and Microsoft realized they could do it too.
Found the toddler who can't take care of his shit.
If you buy any laptop not for aesthetic reasons you are literally getting scammed.

Take the Sunday off, Ranjeet.

are you retarded? you buy a certain laptop because of how it looks and not how it performs??

Attached: 1564562618827.png (646x584, 61K)

bass

what year is this, 1999?

mac vs pc lamo

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 6.24.45 PM.png (512x436, 181K)

rent-free

Attached: lefunnibeardman.png (1073x648, 407K)

1000 fucking bucks for a gay laptop.
Fuck that.

Name one laptop that outperforms a gaming PC for the same price. It's 2019 boot up times are less than 30 seconds c'mon.

Surfshit is for watching movies and browsing the net.

The macbook is for actually doing work, so who cares if it doesn't last as long, it's going to be plugged in anyway.

Idiots

Then might as well buy a PC bro

You can't take your PC to the office or to a client, because it's not portable dummy.

If you actually had a job that involves doing work for other people, you'd know that portability is a must.

dummy

I'm not cucked like you are because my office only has the best specs for PCs :)
t. Quant

>what is Microsoft cloud for 400

You are joking right?
Never rely on the cloud alone, if you are on the go, all your shit needs to be ON YOU.
retard.

So you work as a code script monkey who never interacts with clients. Ok you don't need a laptop. But if you did you'd want the best one, and that is the macbook pro

Mediocre bait

>code script monkey
>Masters in mathematics minimum
Spot the undergrad who has no idea what he's talking about.
>Best one Mac book
Nah it's surface laptop 2

>Never rely on the cloud alone, if you are on the go, all your shit needs to be ON YOU.
Because all major start-ups don't rely on the cloud for data storage... I guess that Microsoft's stock earnings last fiscal year were a fluke, huh?

The only thing I want is more 3:2 monitors

ok boomer

your memes are getting stale, sonny.

they're both jokes

the computer was all bleep ble blep bleep bleep

You buy it for the portability you absolute dumb fuck. Are you such a neet that the portability factor didn't even pop into your head for a second and instead you jumped to aesthetics? Jesus fucking Christ.

Why?

Because they have the comfiness of 4:3 monitors while still being large enough for media and vidya.

this, is sad that u can only compare to the industry best instead of racing against urself.
Is like hey i have more of this than apple dont buy the king, buy me please.

This was a Onions Boy advertising. Sad.

I kinda liked their mac guy and pc guy commercials they were pretentious but clever. This commercial is very tasteless and the guy looked like they barged into his home and paid him to say those lines.

Attached: screen-shot-2011-11-29-at-8-33-35-pm.png (615x487, 148K)

Holy shit this is (almost) peek steve jobs apple advertising kino

Every laptop is portable though? Plus, the Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 is less bulky then other laptops...

The original surface book is probably my favorite laptop ive owned. I wish you could hook it up to a desktop to use it as a drawing tablet though.

I love you satania poster

All Surface-branded machines have zero user-serviceable parts. If there is a defect or part that breaks, you cannot fix it. The parts are all glued together. This is one avenue where Apple is actually better, because you can generally open a Macbook and replace parts (some parts are impossible to source though).

Not really sure what you're getting on-off about regarding a e s t h e t i c. I personally use a C720 (home) and Precision M4800 (work) with the C720 being probably the best bang/buck consumer electronic I've ever purchased, for a fraction of the cost of a Surface shit.

Unless you own a company, have fuckall deep pockets, and have dedicated IT staff performing incremental back-ups of your shit on a daily basis who have a hot-spare ready for you to use at a moment's notice, if you use a Surface, and to a similar degree, a Macbook, you're a brainlet who does not deserve money, let alone a reliable machine.

>I Have Four Words For You
>I
>£OVE
>DIS
>WAIFU
>...¥3AaaaaH

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Pretty sure you're just lying on the internet unless if you have a source to back your big mouth up.

My work machine is a Surface and it is garbage. Feels like a Chinese knockoff of an already substandard product that is the MacBook.

for me it's the matebook

Kek. Even microsoft is better.

Attached: low bar.jpg (298x224, 12K)

>Awful ventilation. Awful serviceability.

Which is why you only use it if you MUST have a touch screen with tablet mode.

>no thunderbolt 3 at this pricepoint
Into the garbage it goes.

My flimsy LG gram has one.
My LG Gram also has a larger screen (15,6 vs 13,5 inch)
My LG Gram also has a larger battery (72Wh vs 45Wh)
My LG gram also has more ports (3 type A, one Type C thunderbolt 3)
My LG gram has upgradable memory and storage.

My LG Gram laptop is an overall better device because it wasn't made for tech reviewers but for actual end users.

I would rather have a macbook, at least it attraacts arthoe girls. Surface Laptop is a "sad virgin" machine.

>end users
>laptop
These two don't belong in the same sentence. Get a PC if you need to do actual work and get a laptop if you're a student. Laptops are the biggest jewry scam there is.

I don't need an advertisement to convince me not to buy apple products.

>large screen
Disgusting
>larger battery
I get along just fine with 7 hours of battery life.
>ports
Literal meme shit
>memory and storage
Everyone uses the cloud now. Get with the times grandpa.

>somehow less repairable than a MacBook (which is kind of impressive)
>running Windows
>no Thunderbolt 3
>fabric palmrests
>
>but that's cool though cuz it has a touch screen

Pretty sure you're a daft shill. If you want to spend money on hot garbage, be my guest.

>vista is listed
>but not xp
Discarded

Oh yeah, here is your proof. Enjoy your piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=yswp0Bio4Oo

fisher price os not allowed.

Hahahaha OH NO NO NO NO NO he makes a 30 minute diatribe exaggerating how you will break your surface with a fucking knife. Oops I accidentally cut open my surface! He relies on shock value instead of actual arguments.

Oh don't forget
>Thinkpad
Ahahahahahaa

Attached: 293-2939233_8037140-pepe-laughing-png-transparent-png.jpg (840x839, 171K)

TURBO SHILL

what's a computer? xD

If your Surface has a defective:
- Battery
- RAM
- SSD
- Keyboard
- CPU
- Trackpad
- I/O port

And the computer is out of warranty...

You're fucked. You can't replace the battery. You can't pull any recent data from the SSD unless you send the thing to DriveSavers. You can't replace the RAM, the keyboard; Anything that any laptop not designed by a sadist allows you to fix, cannot be fixed. One fault, and you have a paperweight.

If your head is so far up Microsoft's ass and you have so much shit built-up in your ears and too many brainworms to summon two half-functioning braincells to put two-and-two together to understand this shit; Enjoy your surface. Just, enjoy it. Have fun, live your life blissfully ignorant, and buy a new one when it breaks. Rinse, and repeat, slave.

oof

You're not fucked user

Microsoft will still repair your out of warranty device but at a premium. Just because YOU can't repair it doesn't mean it is unrepairable. Go be a pleb somewhere else

b

Frankly I'll take the opportunity of giving Microsoft some more of my hard earned money again, they're worth it.

>caring which throttlebook is the least slow

This. Both are inrepairable hot turds.

Why did his parents do this to him. Might as well have named him Fag Got

I like my surface. When it's come to train rides and flights, haven't found a better product. More useful than tablets, more portable and free standing in awkward areas than laptops. Work became so much easier when I got it.

Why does the Surface Laptop have a touchpad the size of a fucking quarter, it’s crazy. Is it a laptop or just another fucking desktop.
I feel like Razer is the only Windows brand that has good touchpad size.

Are there windows alternatives to ipad/ipad pro?
I need one for writing mostly.

Surface books are fucking atrocious non-upgradeable pieces of shit. Microsoft wants the dumb normie users that Apple has but they have taken it to the extreme.
youtu.be/xAI6yIZI3rg

>Buying a laptop not for portability
>Buying a laptop not for convenience
>Buy purely for asthetics

Attached: BelleDelphine.jpg (560x525, 26K)