Does anybody know what chips are in this thing?

Does anybody know what chips are in this thing?

Their buisness model is a subcription service where you pay 18$ a month indefinetly to use them. I'm pretty confident they can be jailbroken to work like normal headphones. Minus the vaporware "ear moulding" and bulshit subcription.

Attached: 5c8ad6b342af811434afb022_500x700_Nuraphone_ProductStill_White_v03_FAFAFA.jpg (500x700, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07JCKZVCB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: tortilla.jpg (576x576, 51K)

what in the fuck is that
IEM's in headphone form?

>buying into a juicero tier scam
Lol

Cloud connected headphones that adapt to your hearing, the way they describe this process is super fucking vague
It's a monthly subscription to snake oil

Hi user I own a pair of nuraphones. What do u wanna kno

What do you make an hour shilling these memephones?

proof w/ TS

Attached: wewlad.jpg (3024x4032, 1.3M)

I get paid in BTC obviously. I also have the application for them. Tbh besides party/electronic/R&B, theyre not superb. Theyre only good in that u can change the bass level at will.

The audio frequency for individual users is actually just pinging and measuring distances at different frequencies with the headphone microphones (i.e. shitty echolocation)

>windows 10 1903
>battle net
>starcraft 2
>corsair LGBT keyboard
>corsair mouse
>anime mousepad
>nura retard headphones
>TV as monitor
the state of Jow Forums

I was just pretending to be retarded!

Also if you want a pair to try out I can send you a pair. deadass

cozy station there bud

Attached: 1542590416685.jpg (533x600, 42K)

Stop being such a child

Yeah send em this way mate

Yeuh if you want a pair go to b8ta site and cart a pair. I'll post some gift card u can redeem em.

Can you even outright buy the things at this point or is it only on the subscription?

What subscription? There is no subscription - you can buy them outright for $399 and the application is free to use. The sub cost as far as I know when I spoke to some nura employees was that there is a calibration and streaming cloud system similar to dolby's theatre system.

the ONLY headache with these things are the fuckin proprietary charger cable that if u lose u gotta order a new one. A pair is $399

Nah they've gone hard out on the startup bullshit so if you look at their site the only option they give is some plan where you rent them, if you want to buy them in Australia I think Amazon is your best bet

no mate, google "b8ta" and go through the catalog, you can buy them from the website - that's what I can give you gift cards to redeem a pair for. $399 from the b8ta site and its free shipping. When you go to checkout with them depending on where u live in the US i can comp ya shipping.

Attached: ice_screenshot_20190803-225403.png (1321x676, 132K)

I'd like nothing more than to get swindled in the off chance a pair of memephones come to my door bud but I'm from Australia so no good

But everyone has unique head, this way you get one step closed to interfacing with your brain without interference.

Ah sorry bud. Cheers though from burgerland. Yeah nura when they joined b8ta was all about "we want to SHOW OFF these things" more to burgers than abos - with that said, I'm not surprised if they don't even sell these bullshits there.

was this a dick joke?

That's the fucked thing about it though, it's an Australian startup, how can you just forget the homeland like that

where do I get a pusheen mousepad????? please and thank you

They literally only sell these in California, New York and Texas through the b8ta company distributor. If ya wanna cover shipping with your didgeridollars I could send u a pair within a week. Just an idea, hmu esalazar415 at gmeme

10 bucks from heychickadee

How the fuck do you live with using a TV as a display? It's giving me a headache looking at a picture of the damn thing.

I have some dell 2415 monitors but i put them at work. I'm buying some more for my room. I hate this TV but been paying off credit card cause did opensource work for 2 years and finally got a normal private company job

Attached: 2031a0fbbc8de8fc772211713ce49444.jpg (901x900, 75K)

>been paying off credit card
We were shitting on anyone who carried a balance on a card for any reason a couple of days ago.
Don't do that.

It's a kind offer cobber, but I don't reckon I can trust a bloke that uses plenty of fish instead of just crushing that good San Fran Asian Tinder puss

wut - I live in SF

i was fucking retarded in college

If you do not understand it, if they're being vague, its snake oil. I doubt there's any sound quality difference between these $400 shit and some 2019 $30-$40 bluetooth headphone like below.

>amazon.com/dp/B07JCKZVCB

As the owner above - treble yes is v comparable to basics. The bass is on its own level. But seriously not worth 400, maybe 200.

It's a head joke

nobody likes you

Don't bother with the subscription. If you really want one, just save up the money. Or better yet, get a different pair

Now, I really like mine; seal is great, sound quality is pretty good, it's surprisingly comfy even with dildos shoved up your ear, the gestures are easy to use, the gimmick actually works (I always get the same sound profile) and they feel premium and well built, but FUCK. There are headphones just as good or even better for the price.

Attached: IMG_20190804_190141-1512x2016.jpg (1512x2016, 575K)

OP Here

Thank's the consumer advice, but I just want to know if anyone knows what the chipsets are?

Found these images, one looks like CSR8675, but there might be something under the adhesive and I don't know what the black one is.

I'm considering getting the 18$ a month upfront subscription, claiming they were lost. And then either re-wiring the drivers to a dumb board or something else to see if I can "re-activate" them.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 7.28.09 pm.png (1964x1440, 3.76M)

IT of the headphone world.

Attached: ITSP.jpg (1135x851, 131K)