What e mail provider don't ask me for a phone number?

What e mail provider don't ask me for a phone number?
How can I bypass this shit?

Attached: 1531927242878.jpg (443x332, 17K)

By living before 2010s

What's your preferred plan for 2FA? Another email? Pigeon mail?

try clearing your cookies

Just google "how to get X mail without phone number." The only service I've had serious trouble making multiple pseudo-anonymous aliases for is Facebook. And honestly I didn't even want 1 Facebook account it's just that some other service was using Facebook as login.

mail.com
Or some shitty email site that needs Tor for accessing

when did this shit start? fuck it

Protonmail

I was looking into proton mail but I heard that some sites will reject you if you give them a protonmail address and that you can register with a different email and change it to proton later on but that it's just missing the point.

Attached: email.png (720x489, 26K)

not telling you cus its my well guarded secret and if i type it here normies will know and ruin it for everybody

bye loser

host it yourself
if you don't want your information associated there's a bunch of bitcoin domain """registrars""" and vps providers
you can just use stuff like iredmail, modoboa, cowmail and mailinabow to get your email working without you needing to set it up
probably the best solution

cock.li
it's mail with cocks

whatever you say, Daniel Royston

Cock.li

it’s blacklisted everywhere

protonmail, if a website is like "hurr durr these email isnt trusted!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then use mail.com
if you're autistic use your own email server

>if you're autistic use your own email server
And have fun with Jewgle sending all your correspondence into spam despite your mail host having correct DKIM signatures and shit.

Almost anything that isn't Gmail/Hotmail/Yahoo.

Why is Jow Forums so full of normies?

i don't even use jewmail lole

Protonmail.

Not you, but the normie recipients that get your mail.

So use @pm.me ProtonMail alias or don't use shitty services...

Unironically Yandex.
But also tutanota and criptext

>tfw my email will turn 18yo next year.
I got an email in 2002 when they didn't ask for that shit. However, I only use 24h throwaway emails now for anything other than social interaction.