Attached: KXXS.jpg (500x500, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

audiobudget.com/product/RevoNext/QT5
dropbox.com/s/7e5w0ovgxylzm4y/AKG N5005.pdf?dl=0
crinacle.com/graphs/akg-n5005/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previous thread

kxxs literally is anime though

You guys still don't get it. I know that moondrop engineers are weebs. KXXS is perfectly alright. Previous Op was certainly not.

Can anyone that bought into the hype tell me if the S8f are any good ? Even crinacle think that these are the so really tempted.

Attached: hjv1o3godkp21.jpg (3098x1291, 165K)

Bruh forgot to rename the pic. Im asking about the S8F

Bamp

WF-1000XM3 getting released soon. Honestly can't wait.

Aren't they out already ?

No clue elsewhere, but over here it's on August 14th.

Anyone has anything that works for biking, that doesn't force wind into my ears when driving moderately fast or in open space? I tried in ears and buds and it's all the same shit.

Is the KXXS a significant upgrade from the Tin Audio T2 or should I save up for better IEMs? I'm looking for the best quality I can get for under $500.

First for DT600!!! :D

Attached: IMG_20190803_215601839-01.jpg (1920x1262, 779K)

how long do senns cx300-II live?

>$130
>PowerDAC V2
>USA
>Preferably IEMs but earbuds are good too
>Neutral or mid centric
>T2 (sounded a bit too sterile and bright imo. Everything was good though) ZS6 (NO) Monks (ehh pretty shit)

Senn is shit and anything can live forever as long as you.treat it well

TFZ King pro?

iems die on me every 6-8 months regardless of brand so I don't go higher than $30
I do like sennheiser sound, does it extend for their cheap iems?

Senn iems are shit. If you step out of the $30 territory you might get something that lasts longer than fuckin 6 months. Also learn how to treat your shit well and its more likely that they wont die

You keep buying cheap shit, no wonder it doesn't last.

it's not fun when $150 iems die on you in a year, so I stopped buying them, heck I even soldered cable couple times, fuck that
do you guy like don't move at all with iems? my hd600 nearing 8 years in perfect condition because I sit in front of a desk in them, I do move in iems that's why they die on me, that's what iems are for

My right ear is fucked up and the concha sticks out instead of being a bowl. Any good iem under 60 bucks with a thin housing that will rest on the earhole? I usually just used my koss KSC75, but I dropped them in water and I wanted to replace them with something less bulky.

Yeah it's a great upgrade. You might want to look at if you want the most quality for 500$
Just buy a pair with a replaceable cable stupid
What year is this ?
Aren't they discontinued ?
Moondrop kanas pro.
Bruh. Maybe kb ear F1.

Does KP have harman lower mids? Ive tried Galaxy Buds and the lower mids sound thin and hollow

The KPs do everything pretty well.

Would i benefit any by saving a bit more and buying KXXS?

Ye. Harman a shit and KXXS is moondrops own target. It has better highs mostly.

Not sure IEMs are what would be good for you then, unfortuantely. If the whole point is that they create a seal within your ear, then your condition may prevent that from working.
Maybe an earbud? Yincrow X6, Yinyoo BK2, etc.

Did you even read his post ? He doesn't have a proper concha to but your earbuds (conchaphones is another term) into.

I'm retarded

Bump

IKKO OH10 for anyone with a > $250 budget looking for the end game.

Attached: upload_2019-7-20_12-26-14.png (1498x1582, 1.94M)

i'm wary because i've always heard people saying dd+ ba leads to coherency issues

Not in this case. I never had any hybrid before because I never liked balanced armatures. But I was sold on the fact that these cost around $200 shipped in shitty packaging > Means that most of the costs end up in the actual product and not the branding.

It's hard to do right but when it's good it's fucking good. If listen to any EDM or drum heavy music at all a DD is pretty much necessary.
Perceived sound can vary even if the frequency response is the same. DD vs BA is a perfect example of that.

Reposting, did I fuck up or not? Was $42 on sale.

>CCA
>42$
>Fucked up ?
Yes. Also the phonograph is TERRIBLE.

Duly noted.

Attached: 1538873477807.png (276x268, 17K)

What are some good BT earbuds under $150?

Give me a mini review and maybe ill consider it even with its inferior waifu

it leads to coherency issues if done poorly

earbuds or in ears?

tried the over ear method, don't like it
right now i settled for the big flat mushroom shaped tips that came with t2 but i still would like some better silicone ear tips

Just bought a Tehnz P4 Pro. Did i fuck up?

If you like bass then yes. There's been reports of faceplates falling off but otherwise very VERY good mids. Still should have gotten the niceHCK DT 600

Great bass, great minds, great highs, exceptional instrument separation (detail). If you can afford them, get them.

got it for the mids so i prolly did good.

Just grabbed a pair of Raycon E50s since iDubbbz had a 20% on his newest video. I won’t get them until Tuesday. Did I make a mistake buying earbuds made by a guy that is only famous because he fucked Kim K on tape? Or are the good reviews for the price legit?

Earphones not headphones

hope you like nig bass because from what ive heard thats all they have

I've owned mine for a little over two years now I think and they're the only IEMs I've ever had where both sides survived more than a year. Granted my history before them had all been sub $20 but still.

bump

bump because some faggot is spamming again

Samsung ear buds
Yay or nay?

how do I make FM radio play through bluetooth earbuds?

AKG n5005 is the best passive in ear monitor right?
I know some of the active ones with DSP can do as well for less money but I like to implement my own.
I'm hoping it will last me a long time, at least 5 years.
I can get it for about $500. I'm planning on using it with my Musiland MU2 plus(1.7v/107 SINAD)

Attached: 10df5a35bb23186a7cc1b87532e8d596.jpg (2449x1232, 811K)

Best IEM's for a bass head like me for under $30? current ones I own are the kz zsn pro but they lack super deep bass, they're ok in sound clarity the highs and mids but for a bass head like me they still missing that ear thumping ultra deep bass.

N5005 is perfect if you want to learn what BA timbre sounds like

What else would you consider perfect for other categories?
I'm obviously not against chink shit as AKG is chink shit now.
I just want IEMs that blow me away everytime I use them as my full sized headphones do. My eq'd HD660S and LCD2 impress me every day. I want that when I'm relaxing on the couch or taking a walk.

>HD660S
>LCD2
Your standards are clearly not very high so just buy whatever FOTM $50 chinkshit they shill in here.

100% you want the audiobudget.com/product/RevoNext/QT5

i have the QT2 and they are the only chink iem i have heard that get the sub-bass right and crank LOUD

Attached: 2019-08-05 16.21.17 audiobudget.com 3f254baa185e.jpg (560x720, 90K)

You don't know what DSP I have applied so you have no way of knowing anything about how they sound.
I had hoped this general would be better educated than /hpg/

DSP doesn’t save shitty drivers.

LCD2 has .162 weighted THD at 100db, HD660S .521. Both incredibly low. LCD2 extends to 10hz without DSP, HD660S extends to 10hz with DSP. Both with well matched pairs of drivers on all the measurements I have seen. At least average treble smoothness on both without adjustment.
Both have well above average, top tier really, imaging.
By what metric are their drivers bad outside of early LCD2's rupturing as a result of the strong seal and morons ripping them off their head fast?
With DSP setting the sound stage to where I want with a 6db 10khz dip, harman bass curve but at about 5.5db above the mids, not 8 as normal, and a mild presence region combined with their strong passive performance they leave me routinely impressed.
I simply want the same in IEMs. Well matched drivers, reasonable stock frequency response to avoid high q filters, low extension to 10hz(strong seal), drivers that don't freak the fuck out in the upper treble, top tier imaging and lastly good measurements available for them.

It’s a shame, you don’t even know what constitutes a shitty driver. You were never salvageable to begin with.

inb4 "compression" "dynamics"

Keep your words in your mouth and out of mine.

You haven't said anything which means you're wrong.

Wrong about what? I’m not the naive armchair objectivist running his mouth about meaningless THD measurements.

The performance of the LCD2 and HD660's drivers. How do you forget what you were talking about in only a handful of posts

You haven’t come remotely close to proving me wrong in them being shoddy drivers. Maybe you forgot that, in which case your short term memory is worse than what you’re proposing mine is.

I conclusively proved you wrong and you refused a response. You shouldn't be giving purchasing advice to anyone.

yo zishan
you are one of the most vocal supporters of t2 itt
recommend me silicone ear tips for them pls? stock ones kinda suck

You cited some irrelevant distortion numbers and provided some meaningless subjective opinions. Hardly conclusive. If you think you’re such an audio guru, go ahead and buy the N5005. Don’t cry like a bitch when the midrange sounds like plastic.

>30 burgers
>phone (Redmi note 7) and laptop
>Tacoland but can pay extra for importation
>IEM
>neutral, maybe a bit of bass
>cheap knockoff earbuds, they were shit

Attached: 1562757189201.gif (320x294, 1.7M)

>e a bit of bass
Zsn

Thanks mate

Attached: cheetah.jpg (1280x956, 233K)

Why would the midrange sound like plastic? What does plastic even mean in this context?
Sounds like a made up word like SBAF's plankton

You’ll find out when you buy it buddy. I’ve already scattered pretty much all the information you would need to understand why throughout the conversation. Or you could DYOR and actually understand how IEMs work instead of pissing off online strangers that could have helped you

ooooh do you mean a 1khz dip? they don't have that dropbox.com/s/7e5w0ovgxylzm4y/AKG N5005.pdf?dl=0

Attached: descriptors2.png (614x288, 89K)

Plastic cuppy is a resonance descriptor. Plasticky is a timbral descriptor. Off the mark buddy.

>DSP doesn’t save shitty drivers.
THIS IS CORRECT. Best start with something that sounds good to you and tweak from there. Also the main reason i dont like isine planars...also most DAPs have only a 10 band EQ... some drivers just have peaks in all the wrong bands ...
stop it i cant follow this argument ... with EQ you can polish a turd only so much

sorry i dont use siliconsat all because i prefer foams that sound totally different with their increased bass response

if you want bass say you are a basshead or you will be dissapointed...

aight then recommend me good foams because the stock ones seem to be a lil too big they keep slipping out

You’re supposed to squeeze them before inserting

i squeeze the fuck out of them and the left one still pops out after 5 minutes

Then you might just be an earlet. Sorry buddy.

good thing all three of the headphones in question, the akg n5005, audeze lcd2f, and senn hd660s, are some of the post possible places to start polishing.

AFAIK all phones use the headphone cable as the FM antenna so, in all likelihood, you can't.

It’s impressive how quick you are to assume the N5005 is good when you don’t even own it. That’s pretty much a red flag that you don’t know shit and are just parroting reddit and /hpg/.

rude!

>Harman

>Budget
less than $100
>Location
Austraya
>IEM(In ears)/ Earbuds
earbuds
>Sound Signature(or genres you like)
trance, chillwave, synthwave, indie rock etc.
>Past Gear and your thoughts on them
Apple earpods - liked pretty much everything about them especially how they don't have any branding on the earpiece but the wires attaching to the 3.5 mm jack ALWAYS fray and i need to buy a new set every year like fucking toilet paper. Willing to spend a bit more for durable, quality wired earbuds

Does anyone know decent mmcx cable with inline mic that does have minimal microphonics(ie noise from cable moving around)?

Yup. TRN makes some decent cheapo cables with mics. If you want to be pimp then it's BGVP.
Tin audio T3 I guess. Doesn't have any branding either.

the noise isolation is bad tho

Nice, thank you very much user

>budget
i think max 30€, need it for bus rides, work, just couple of hours per day
>source
could be aliexpress, gearbest or anything from Europe
>IEM/earbuds
in ear def
>Sound signature
mostly listening to metal and rock but sometimes to pop and rap, so good mid and highs and so-so lows
>past gear
some no name brand, no opinion, anything will be an upgrade

Other K5005 measurements.
blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=gre_nada&logNo=221375778465
crinacle.com/graphs/akg-n5005/
I would figure that some of the Moondrop in-ears hit the target at least as well if not better.
>high-Q
Somewhat difficult to avoid. You don't have to deal with the multipathing as with circumaural headphones, but the transmission line peaking is clearly evident.

Which ones?