Install PureOS and linux libre!

Attached: scrot.png (956x497, 71K)

i'm happy you took the freedom, ethics and morality conservancy pill, op. I'm on guix. Fuck these degenerates who put convenience over ethics and morality.

Install Qubes. The superior OS

Attached: qubes-logo-icon-name-slogan-fb(2).png (1200x630, 27K)

This. Fucking tired of fiddling around with nvidia and """"nouveau"""""

Turns out, does _nothing_ in sight of intel vulns.

>not FSDG compliant
dropped

Attached: 12f28910871104cecc299775c2c6398719ed6837.jpg (480x451, 57K)

I know it's FSF approved but you can just use debian without the non-free repos enabled

Have fun getting fucked by a single shell, faggot

Are you that dip-shit retarded?
You should stay with your windows 10

I already have Parabola GNU/Linux-libre installed though.

what did she mean by this?
Wouldn't be the same thing. The point of FSDG is not to endorse, or use a distro by a team that endorses proprietary software. It's purely moral

Is there even a point to bothering with any of this stuff on modern hardware with glownigger backdoors baked into everything? Or does everyone just run core2duos?

Attached: bugsdrunk.jpg (720x540, 72K)

Idiot

Of course. Hardware backdoors are the least likely attack vector.

FSDG Distros are first about freedom, then about privacy/security/blahblahblah.
old hardware is usually easier to use purely libre tho

>purebrowser is completely safe lads we swear

Attached: scrot.png (896x615, 120K)

It's open source so you can inspect those header files and see what the code within does :)

what the fuck do you need modern hardware for you stupid nigger?

Telemetry in browser also refers to locally tracing data used for debugging for developers. It doesn't mean the data is sent to anyone or even used unless you are running debug tools in the browser.

To be able to play youtube videos and compile code in less than an afternoon. What kind of a destitute moron uses deprecated hardware anyway?

I would install it if it was able to detect windows 10 during installation, it can't even do such a basic thing

>destitute
yeah because you need to take out a couple loans to get the shitty shiny thing shat out by who knows what corp.
in the end you seem just fine glowing in the dark like the rest of them for some jewtube shit (player in the browser probably) and to compile your crappy fizzbuzz a few ms faster.

>loans
You really are destitute. Guess what, literally every modern company gives programmers work laptops. VMware gives top-tier Dells, Lenovos, and macbook pros (guess who has a macbook pro radeon rx 560x). Don't spend a dime.

Oh and I don't compile fizzbuzz at all because I a

I was being facetious, even homeless people can afford your little facebook machines you so love.

>I w-wa-w-w-was only pretending

Qubes is isolating everything through a hardened version of the Xen hypervisor.
Furthermore, the method used for the different Virtual Machines in terms of the OS is mounted in read-only and reset with it's system files after each reboot, meaning one shell is not going to do much, but if you execute one Shell on your system, you're fucked

Are you too retarded to do any research so you just spread FUD about one of the most secure OS?

what package manager is it using?

apt

Qubes literally got owned by intel vulns no problem.

install Alpine.
just linux, no GNU