Late teens-early 20s Zoomers who grew up on mobile games, Bieber, iCrappy, Big Time Rush, Hannah Montana, and Web 2...

>Late teens-early 20s Zoomers who grew up on mobile games, Bieber, iCrappy, Big Time Rush, Hannah Montana, and Web 2.0 and were still in school in 2013 can now walk and talk and are the vast majority of Jow Forums

What do you think of this?

Attached: 1559067601545.png (864x736, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=teUlISh-TiA
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.0014.TO.ZS
youtube.com/watch?v=gEen7iZ8ROA&list=FLjgHylkj6Q3Nl92okInCC2g&index=13
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is 23 a Zoomer? I thought I was an old man, can't really relate to zuum zuum.

Kinda. On google it says 1996 is the last year of millennial, but also the beginning year of zoomer.

oh fuck off, Big Time Rush was a great critique of the boy band craze of the early 2000's.

They were late 2000s, not early

Yeah I've always been in the middle, someone needs to make a Boomer wojack with the zoomer hair cut who can't relate.

What kind of Zoomer knows what fucking Animaniacs is?

Year 1996 here too. I'm from central yurop, so I consider myself firmly to be gen Y, because all the cultural and technological things we got were delayed by a couple of years compared to the US (and the west to lesser extent). I fondly 'member Win 3.11, Win98, Pokémon anime, GBA:SP, although I got myself a Wii later. Was one hell of a party console.
Coincidentally I also drink Monster Ultra, but that's because I'm a fat fuck and I'm cutting out sugar. Man, energy drinks were also the shit here.

>my life is so devoid of meaning that I'm defined by the cartoons and tv shows that came out when I was 8-12 years old

that's really sad

Attached: akari33.png (419x398, 191K)

>Soon there will be more people alive who were born after 9/11

Attached: 1559933936040.png (1092x1037, 27K)

I consider that a hard cultural line: can you remember where you were on 9/11? It's amazing how quickly the culture in the West changed after that.

Aren't 25% of people less than 15 years old?

Basically this, it's a generational cycle, songs like the one linked are super nostalgic to me, but older generations thought the music and media of the late 90s early 2000s was hot garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=teUlISh-TiA

9/11 was a mistake

>vast majority of Jow Forums
lol

take that back

Can't Stop the Bum Rush was one of my favourite albums. To this day I consider the start of summer when Steal My Sunshine is played on the radio.

GUYS
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.0014.TO.ZS

Android users are so embarrassing

21 here.
I never had a Smartphone or a tablet until I was in the last grade of High School, I didn't like them they seemed like glorified Facebook machines to me back then, I don't know in 6th grade I was playing Ocarina of Time.

>I never had a Smartphone or a tablet until I was in the last grade of High School, I didn't like them they seemed like glorified Facebook machines to me back then
Cringe no friends awkward faggot

>t. Cringe no friends awkward faggot

cope friendless faglord who went through high school without talking to girls or having a job

Born in 2000, fucking hate millenial bullshit. General zoomer shit is dogshit although the haircuts aren't too bad. You old fucks need to understand times are changing, better or for worse. Just accept it before you become a 30 year old man with feeble bones and low T. We are coming to cuck you, those of us that havent bought into the millenial onions shit anyways. Fortnite is a fad among the younger zoomers, not all of us are like that.

No. There's no hard consensus on when Millennial ends and Zoomer begins but no one in their right mind would make Millennial a 10 year wide generation and then just start with Zoomer. In the end it's probably going to be a thing where mid-80s is the beginning of Millennial and turn of the century is when Zoomer starts.

Generations are usually spaced 15 to 20 years apart.

>zoomers born in 2013 are now the vast majority of Jow Forums

Attached: kakyoin aaaa.jpg (737x556, 109K)

>having a job
>in high school
I see, so you were a wageslave since the very beginning, I bet you parents didn't love you.

Attached: 316dbadd96ff9654dddc6f5d6661cb9fd23eea009fb707034f216eef2b8ab867.gif (400x471, 289K)

Having a job during high school is fundamental in proving children with real world experience prior to attending college. I worked full time, had my own car, and still graduated with honors. Lazy “gamers” only have themselves to blame for their shitty, unfulfilling lives.

i think this thread doesn't belong on Jow Forums.

>Being born after 1990
Those kids missed on so frigging much

Why the fuck are you so obsessed with making these threads?

you'd run out of fuel if it didn't happen

if your parents loved you they wouldn't just give you free shit so you'd fuck off.

underrated

“Why work during high school, that would just take time away from my le video games”
Kill yourself zoomer

Attached: 13F78350-CB84-4DFC-98AE-7ABC7891873F.jpg (1277x1408, 704K)

Funny you say that, because things actually aren't changing very much.

The change from 1990 to 2000 was considerably larger than from 2000 to 2019, about the only change people can list in their personal lives is the advent of smart phones.

But he'd at least have less spying, since there was no patriotic act.

Interesting. This is what my iPod touch 2g looked like in 11th grade, around 2008. Am I the cancer that is killing Jow Forums? I'm fucking 29 and I've been here since 2007.

Even before Fortnite came along, early zoomers were still considered new school trash who grew up on Bieber, Adventure time, and icarly. But now you've got older zoomers revising history and trying to cram themselves into the old school.

The whole newfag oldfag thing is cancer anyway.

Born to be a casual

you're gonna spend your whole life working why get a head start?

>he doesn't know that zoomers are millennials 2.0

Not much because I am one :^)

Attached: 6082421A421A476D9464D6D5D311BA3D.jpg (229x220, 10K)

You act like working part time in high school and having an office job in college related to your major are strenuous activities. What is it like having no self discipline or friends?

>t. seething wagies
i cant believe there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who slaved away for peanuts instead of slaying cunny and getting high as a kid
you know you have to work the rest of your life, right? you didnt ACTUALLY start the wagie-life EARLY, did you, user?
lmao @ ur lives, i feel so bad

>boomers grew up getting beaten by their dad and watching anime
how is this any better

This, Gen Y are the poorest young motherfuckers since the depression.

We watched great cartoons as kids but but we're poor.

I never had to get a job, and all of the money I earned was for myself. Fortunately, if you’re not a mouthbreathing video game playing faglord you can balance school, work, doing drugs and seeing girls. It was easy in college and even easier in high school ^_^

Im 29 and have never heard of it

>He didn't watch niggalodeon as as boy
youtube.com/watch?v=gEen7iZ8ROA&list=FLjgHylkj6Q3Nl92okInCC2g&index=13

post programming socks

BTRIDF is out in full force, it seems

We got sky pay tv for just a few months sometime in the early 2000s, even then i mainly watched cartoon network on it
neither nick nor cn were available fta
>link
Dont recognize it

It was a joke video made by some niggas lipping big time rush.

>niggas

You have to go back.

>can you remember where you were on 9/11?
making jokes about how the tower blew up because too many americans farted at the same time in the building

I was born in 2000 and always thought I was a boomer. Millennials would obviously be people born in the third millennium and zoomers are people born after 2015

I don't. They'll grow up, we all have to in some point.

As opposed to white boys? what did you think they were?

I'm 21 and I got my first smartphone when I was 15.

Really can't relate to this.

Niggers retard. Go back to Instagram "nigga".

2000 is zoomer by everyones' definition

Nice. Feels good to be young

Youll get over it

>I was born in 2000 and always thought I was a boomer.
What? you're practically still a child

Attached: 1539741951864.jpg (400x400, 13K)

yes, but in africa

The only real problem here is that the zoomer has a picture of Animaniacs

>Animaniacs
what

weeping for

>all those zoomers thinking 10 years ago is a long time
>tfw it doesn't seem that long ago that I was fugging up T-72's in desert storm
>still remember getting double Voodoo 2's and playing Half Life with them like it was yesterday
A-Am I a boomer lads?

Attached: 1564354947134.jpg (708x976, 226K)

I have a job and live on my own I think that makes me an adult.

you're an adult once your parents are dead.

are you financially independent?
that's when you know when you're an adult

This, alot of the millennial around me reject the idea of fucking driving and owning anything.

>tfw born in '92

Attached: bruhmomento.png (2098x1024, 1.16M)

paying for a dorm room with loans doesn’t mean you live on your own

he missed out that one with the water and the crocodile
Also, i'm 21 now, my first ever game was a Looney Tunes side-scroller on some NES/SNES clone console, then briefly played PC games like Doom 2 and Fallout 2 but the first was too hard and second too complicated for my young brain to understand (fuck that cave to this day though) then the Crash games on the PS1, i've owned a PS2 and a PS3 and was a tester in the homebrew scene of the PSP of which i owned 3 different models, i also used to play flash games and watch anime AMVs on dial-up and later eventually DSL, i remember using an .flv to .mp4 converter so i could listen to The Ultimate Showdown on my PSP after getting it off YouTube, i still had an iPhone 3GS and then 4S and an iPad 2 and an iPod Touch 4th Gen and an Android samshit phone and have played all those games except Minecraft which i played on PC primarily, to this day i wonder how i managed to quickly go through all those eras, i guess being in a post-soviet country with a sudden rapid increase in importing throughout the early 2000s did have it's benefits after all, i feel like i had the most amazing childhood and i wouldn't have it any other way, thanks for reading my blog

Ownership is a myth.
Stop paying taxes on your property and see how quickly your stuff stops being yours.

The car taxes go to road and highway work on the roads you drive, but paying taxes on a house is some bullshit tho.

Tech wise yeah you're right. Forgot where i was posting lmao

If your parents didn't push you to get your license or you didn't grow up around cars, you have very little reason to pursue a drivers license as an adult, even if you live in a suburb where everything is spread apart.
Because, really, you have to take an awful lot of uber rides before it becomes more expensive than the cost of licensing, buying a used beater, registering it, paying for fuel, renewing your license, unavoidable incidentals like traffic tickets because your traffic cops are corrupt, etc. etc.

bruh

and fucking insurance, which is easily double the cost of all of the above, especially if you're 18 and male.

>you have to take an awful lot of uber rides before it becomes more expensive than the cost of licensing, buying a used beater
Yeah, the dude I know uses uber to go to and from work, it ends up being the monthly payment of a newer car, definitely more than a beater with liability insurance, and this dude can't go wherever he wants.

>wanting to take a taxi instead of driving recklessly in a car you souped up yourself

When I turned 26 I got a job as a forklift operator. When I called my insurance company they also said they were adjusting my rate over my age.

It dropped by 75%.

19 here, maybe I'm just weird but I had very little interaction with technology for pretty much my entire childhood. Personally I think that I'm better off for it, as a lot of the slightly younger people I know who grew up with tablets and laptops have about as much technical know-how as your average 60-year-old while also having shit conversational skills. If I ever have kids they aren't getting personal computers until they've learned how to get by without them.

must be nice to be able to get high for free

>tfw born in 72'
please just fucking shoot me

>had a pol science class
>3/4ths of the class didnt remember 9/11
>no one remembered the Abu Ghraib incident

For real? You're 2 years younger than my mom.

Literally every generation hates the next. You can find texts from ancient Greece complaining about young people the exact same way people complain about modern youngsters.
Long story short; Boomers gonna boom.
Stop being a sour-ass old bitch.

stop complaining, user. I used to shit on PS2 kids back in the day and see where the things are now

The worst part is you have young people complaining about slightly younger people

This is next level booming.

i actually like zoomers.

I'll take zoomers over twenty year old memespouting, pewdiepie watching, speak and still has the mind of a 16 year old and brags how much better he is over kids any day

>the dumbest generation to walk this earth
zoomers are conformists. they know how to use technology, but doesn't not understand it.

their reality is augmented (part false/part true) because they lacks a separation between life online and offline.

>mainstream nostalgia skipped mid-00s

Attached: 1563077502514.jpg (613x587, 16K)

see