How come Terry was so based ?

how come Terry was so based ?

Attached: 1564164111576.png (607x607, 413K)

is there anything more cringe than white firearms?

>says the guy using twitter
i swear some people are born retarded

>is there anything more cringe than white firearms?

Attached: 1552828255476.jpg (900x1125, 132K)

What does that shit fire? Rainbows?

He wasn't, he was mentally unstable man pushed to do things that led quickly to a rapid decline in his mental and physical health. All culminating in his death.

it fires the gay

where can i buy that hat

Imagine getting shot in a walmart or a garlic festival with this gun...
man I would be cringing so hard if i wasn't hit in the head.

I want to hate it, but it kinda works in a "mid 2000s Adult Swim" sort of way

white men

I don't know google templeos cia or something
Schizophrenia and genius usually hand to hand

>Schizophrenia and genius usually hand to hand
lol no
t. worked in an psychiatric hospital

this image and text are so fuckin gay and cringe, holy shit i can SMELL your summer from here zoomer

Because he was mentally ill make it easier for you to relate.

>Because he was mentally ill make it easier for you to dilate.

Your next line will be "Spotted a CIA nigger".

His skitzophrenia was not so skitzophrenic after all regarding the CIA. The CIA itself seems to have been trying to tell us how much it pervades everyday life itself. Clearly there is something BIG happening that forces them to do this too. That's what I'm worried about now. Will this affect my stocks on the Milky Way Galaxy stock market?

Attached: 1562265251835.jpg (412x314, 8K)

But that's based as fuck.
I bet he laughed the whole time while making this.

Mentally ill people like those that take anything that schizophrenic nutjob Terry said seriously are people who definitely should not be allowed to own a gun.

These people are nothing but liabilities.

Spotted the Mossad roach.

So 95% of every military on earth?
Because Terry says shit that I see war vets say all the time after the trauma of war. I think Terry may have been impacted by some "shell shock" himself if he caught wind or understood just how easy computers are to hack.

Attached: 1506031421090.png (473x571, 273K)

what fucking gun is that

Glow in the darker cia niggers*

All Vets that have been discharged and have a diagnosis of PTSD should not be allowed to have a firearm both for their own safety and the safety of the general populace.

+2 charisma

That's amazing though. The shame the victim must feel from getting shot by a homosexual gun must be immense.

this.

There is no way you could enforce that without vets rising up and committing shootings in response. They're highly wound up from both the war and seeing what the country they had served for had become.
When you see the true reality of this world, you stop being a "normal" person like those programmed by our nanny state. Politicians, police sergeants and corporate executives are also in the same boat here. They see shit most people do not see.

You should stay away from any law firm then.

>rap hat and a poser's gun
>nigger items
this pic is offensive to terry's memory

>Jow Forums trolled Terry into homelessness and suicide

Only if Jow Forums found him earlier.