Journos

A cause for concern, episode II

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-204931.png (1080x917, 909K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adnauseam.io/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-29/facebook-s-like-button-makes-websites-liable-top-eu-court-rules?srnd=markets-vp
reuters.com/article/us-usa-surveil-lance-watchdog/nsa-staff-used-spy-tools-on-spouses-ex-lovers-watchdog-idUSBRE98Q14G20130927
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based

You really believe google is going to pay somebody just to spy on you, literal nobody living in his parents basement posting his riced out toy OS?

Imagine how many people they would need just for /g.

No, nobody is spying on you, and even if they were you would have nothing to worry about, unless you're doing something illegal, which like 99.9999999999% of people are not.

INB4 law changes, dictatorship happens and law suddenly works backwards

>Less than 0.01 person is doing something illegal in the world.
Have we finally killed all niggers?

10 times zero is still zero.

what a dumb fucking post

You're looking at it like it's 1960, when it was non trivial to monitor people. It's 2019, and surveillance is passively done on millions of people in an automated fashion.

As one boomer to another, you need to adjust your outdated mode of thinking.

Until you realize that faceberg has extensive profiles on people who have never even signed up, due to things like being in photos/tags/mentions from people you know, or any unblocked facebook trackers that litter basically every website on earth, and so on.

Shit's fucked, and there's only so much you can do to try to limit what they get on you.
I have to wonder though, is it possible to "dilute" what google knows about you by purposefully doing a bunch of unrelated shit, decreasing the signal:noise ratio of what they know about you?

Wireshark the traffic coming out of an Android phone, or simply install the Netguard app, and see how fucking wrong you are.

aka you gave Google 10 times more information than Facebook

They are experts on blaming their own lack of responsibility on others and forgetting why the service is free to begin with

>reddit screenshot
Is this really what we have come to? This is 10x worse than twitter screenshots.

Where do you want me to find this crap privacy content to laugh at?

it's pointless, it's like torfags who think they're anonymous when they actually stand out like niggers in antarctica.

It's not because they're personally interested in you, it's because they're literally making money selling your information to advertisers and whoever wants to buy it. They have every reason to gather as much information on you and anyone they possibly can.

Attached: dogstanza.jpg (126x126, 3K)

Screenshot your search history, your email inbox, your phone contacts and your current GPS location. You have nothing to hide anyways, it wouldn't harm you if we have access to that info.

cia nigger has posted

slow down there my reddit friend

Get back to Jow Forums faggot

t. The NSA

>you would have nothing to worry about, unless you're doing something illegal

Attached: B32D9A14-CC88-4082-BE5D-B4D379E62062.png (377x392, 55K)

The amount of bullshit I have to do to avoid google isn't worth what I'd get out of it.
You can have your reasons to avoid google but I don't care enough to have a hobby of being undetectable

pay someone? what? You don't understand anything at all. You don't even know what's being talked about here. Go look up how web analytics work and how the analysis is done. Think about how triangulation means that there's no such thing as anonymous data. Understand that humans are not required for this, AI does all the work. Think about what their goal is for this and whether it's beneficial to you or not.

It's autonomous spying, not rajeesh watching you through your android phone camera

It's both actually, Siri and Cortana too.

Keep training Google's AI.

Attached: ljvyvnm.jpg (1080x2006, 661K)

fuck off siri doesn't "spy" on you it's literally listening all the time for hey siri which you can disable very easily in the settings don't even put apple and google in the same privacy boat

ok this is the worst google can do to the regular joe.

lets say joe needs to buy cancer medicine to his mother. he goes online and buy some heavy cancer medicine. he is logged into his google acc, pays with his credit card.

he had to make an account on the drugstore just to "make sure he was not going to resell it to drugdealers."

he receives the drug and his mom gets better.

joes get concerned, and thinks its time for him to get some health plan. god forbids if something like that happens to him. he mom thinks its a good idea.

next day joe goes to a health plan website and fills up some data. turns out his plan is too fucking expensive. more than what his friends are paying.

so this is what happens :

the drug store got joe into its website by google ads. Joe had to fill that form, and that data was sent to a health plan database. now the database has his info and the drugs he bought.

the health plan company survives on risk/reward logic and now joes risk is high as fuck since he bought cancer medicine on his name. i really cant see how this analytics shit can get any worse than that.

>tomorrow: "all people with cancer are genetic dead-ends and no longer allowed to procreate or take part in public life
Inb4 the gubberment wouldn't do that:
You think the 2nd amendment exists for nothing?
We are riding along the edge and just 1 (one) Ermächtigungsgesetz away from the ultimate, inescapable, big-data-driven luxury gay techno dictatorship. And guess who's in charge?

Attached: +_28373d4f35b31a43c9edd6f6eb0f3b3b.jpg (326x230, 43K)

>"dilute"
adnauseam.io/

That tracker thing might see a change because of an EU ruling.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-29/facebook-s-like-button-makes-websites-liable-top-eu-court-rules?srnd=markets-vp

>war breaks out
>suddenly america has huge advantage because huge amounts of information on every other country

>mushon zer-aviv
>helen nissenbaum

There's gotta be a catch here

Attached: blurry merchant.png (501x585, 144K)

Are they basing this on the download your data option feature Google has?
Are they taking into account that Google will have ALL YOUR EMAILS in that file?
Are they taking into account that Google will have all your Drive files in that file?

That is not even an argument given that they *actually* do and they feel they have a reason to.

However not with one person personally watching all the time. WTF gave you that idea?

>"clicking ads so you don't have to."
>"AdNauseam is a free browser extension designed to obfuscate browsing data and protect users from tracking by advertising networks. At the same time, AdNauseam serves as a means of amplifying users' discontent with advertising networks that disregard privacy and facilitate bulk surveillance agendas."

TL;DR: You're still hooked into the botnet, only now the information you're feeding it is false. That's the catch.

Never use Google and it's services. If you watch Youtube then watch using VPN in a separate browser and if phone use Vanced with VPN.

Every other service from Google is replaceable. Don't sell your soul for some convenience.

Go glow somewhere else

not sure if dumb 60 year old boomer, or actual CIA nigger.

It's dark in my room but this posts illuminates it

I suppose this never happened
reuters.com/article/us-usa-surveil-lance-watchdog/nsa-staff-used-spy-tools-on-spouses-ex-lovers-watchdog-idUSBRE98Q14G20130927

And this is on top of automated monitoring.

GIVE ME THINGS WE'VE KNOWN ABOUT FOR OVER 10 YEARS BOB

It's fine. Their ideology comnviniently isn't too far to mine's.

he actually believes mass surveillance requires user interaction on their side, so
>60 year old boomer

>you can disable spying in the settings

LOL zoomers will believe anything, I guess this is what happens when you teach them about "fact checking" and they can't find any positive results on the first page when they google "Is Apple spying on me?"

>no one is spying on
>unless you're doing something illegal
Thought policing is a thing nowadays so according to you 99.9999999999% of people ate being spied on, faggot.

With Blokada I feed them no data.

you do realize almost every website/service you use "spies" on you right? facebook and google make it the most obvious. you can't escape from the botnet dipshit also disabling hey siri will disable spying if you're still paranoid and a schizo which u are u can just completely disable siri

>trusting applel
Prism.png

so you would rather trust google?

No. I'm breaking your notion that Apple is trustworthy for the simple reason that they are not trustworthy but you already knew that, didn't you cianigger?

no company is trustworthy. given the opportunity to sell your data they will not hesitate to do so companies don't give a fuck about your muh privacy they just want to make as much money as possible

Then why ate you shilling Apple as trustworthy?
>just disable siri
What a fucking retard.

well apple is lesser of the two evil so although apple is not trustworthy compared to google they're more trustworthy so i will choose them :)

>applel is the lesser of 2 evils

Attached: 1556412127228.jpg (327x346, 62K)

I can't read this post well without my sunglasses, it's just glowing too much