Tfw some windows apps runs faster on wine than on windows

>tfw some windows apps runs faster on wine than on windows

Attached: 1553971674674.png (645x773, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/linux_gaming/comments/a0s4zu/user_reports_ubuntu_works_better_than_windows/
google.com/search?&q=are amd windows drivers bad?&oq=are amd windows drivers bad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

name 5

emulators and games.

Sauce

Not him, but if possible, apps that are not being rendered via OGL, because everyone and their mama knows OGL on Windows has always sucked balls compared to Linux.

reddit.com/r/linux_gaming/comments/a0s4zu/user_reports_ubuntu_works_better_than_windows/

You don't remember early Vista days when Windows programs literally ran better on Wine than on Vista? We used to joke around that Wine is more Win32 compatible than Microsoft's newest OS.
Are you this young? Have a bump and lurk moar.

Have you been living in a cave?
Nowadays you start having video games that are not native Linus games that run better on Linus than on Windows

Anything that uses DirectDraw (eg. old games) is borderline unplayable on Windows 8, 8.1 or 10.

>Reddit comment
Fuck off.

I remember that games ran better on Windows 98 than they did on vista, and 7.

>muh bribed benchmark sites

Go back tranny nigger.

OK

This has been true since Mesa 19. Valve is working on ACO, as well, which supposedly gives something like ~10% better performance in most games (and gives a literal 100% performance boost in Neir Automata cause that game is coded so poorly).

And then it turned out that that was just drivers, which got fixed. Vista eventually pulled ahead of XP, provided you had the spare RAM.

Jow Forums is one retarded nigger less.

>Give me the source
>Here you go
>Fuck off
Kill yourself.

>sauce
>Reddit comment
Tackle an oncoming train you nigger brained asshole

>Reddit comment
As if that mattered at all. Facts are facts, be they posted in Reddit, Jow Forums or fucking Google.

>Tackle an oncoming train you nigger brained asshole
No. You're free to go ahead though, because this world surely doesn't need another mouth-breather like (You).

>facts, because it got invited
Fuck you nigger.
>No.
Community upvoted the comment, so you should kys now.

Go back to Jow Forums4chan you disgusting diversity hire.

>More insults and buzzwords
Yeah yeah, scream as much as you want, kid. That won't change the fact that you're a fucking retard, or the fact that Cemu works better on Wine than it does on Windows ;)

>buzzwords
You are literal fucking cancer user, and you just don't understand that fact.

>proud gaymur from reddit
Go on. Tell us more about how you're not a complete nigger.

>The guy with the correct answer is cancer
Then what is the retarded nigger who has some serious trauma over a very specific website?
No, actually don't answer that, I don't think I want to know the answer.

So is it just a strategy to keep /v/ off the board by being a faggot? There's no other reason for the troll.

wine is trash though.

I've been playing the same SNES and GBA Games for over 10 years now, but whatever you say I guess.

Have sex

I wish I could delete all those comments desu.

>I've been playing the same SNES and GBA Games for over 10 years now
>Have sex
Take your own advice you autistic faggot.

Just down vote them.

I have no space for a full windows partition on my mac because apple, will wine run most games as well as installing windows would? Portingkit as well. Mainly FFXIII, Fallout 3/NV

>Implying I'm that user
>Autistic being autistic and calling other people autistic
Pretty fucking fitting desu.

Attached: untitled.png (835x199, 24K)

OP's mom is based. Someone needs to stick up for that retarded spernigger.

I read a yahoo answers post about a guy who fucks his cat with a quetip.
Should the veterinarian community take note of it, because it's proof for a breakthrough treatment in cat behaviour?

What does that have to do with OP, or the fact that AMD GPU's Drivers on Windows suck so much that they make OGL rendered things run bad on that OS, while their Linux alternatives make them run better, even if they're Windows programs being ran on Wine? Because that's basically the source in a nutshell. Same opinions coming from many different people in 2 different posts (Yes, Reddit posts, which could be your average forum's and it would make literally 0 difference because you'd have to be too much of a paranoid to believe every single post presented in both threads are one same person).

Oh well, to answer your extremely random and absolutely irrelevant question:
I don't care.

>What does that have to do with OP
sauce
>random comment
Thanks for nothing niggers.

Thanks for replying. I'll pm you a fart.

>random comment
>Well known facts
Not really random, friend.
google.com/search?&q=are amd windows drivers bad?&oq=are amd windows drivers bad

>amd
Kek. You are literally full blown Reddit.
Would you suck my dick for anupvote whore?

No, user, your troll post on yahoo answers isn't any more interesting than your red herring here.

>troll post
Just leave faggot. Go home gayman. Jow Forums isn't your personal subreddit where you can act like a faggot unchallenged.

So now you're basically making up the fact that I'm registered on Reddit because unlike you, I can just get into a website with no fear and read what's in there?
That's err... is that supposed to be an insult or a compliment?

Leaving that and the rest of your retardness on display aside, this thread was meant to be a discussion abou Windows programs running faster on Wine than they do on Windows, if you had read these posts (, and ), you would understand where does the tip of the AMD GPUs come from.

This is pretty tiresome, honestly. I don't even know what's the point of you autistically sperging out at me anymore.
Have you considered suicide, considering that your brain is clearly uncapable of following a simple conversation?

>tfw some Windows versions of applications run better under WINE than the native Linux build
this is often because of developer laziness or packagers not using the highest optimization settings, but it's still kinda goofy

one particular example that comes to mind was that VBA's video output was really, really fucking choppy even though I could run the game at like 400x fullspeed uncapped
eventually just said fuck it, downloaded the Windows version under WINE, and lo and behold, it just worked

>No longer best friends with Reddit
You just post random Reddit comments for the fuck of it.
>literally trying to fit in

>Guy made a statement
>Guy 2 asked for a source
>Guy 3 aka me provided said source, trillions of different comments pointing to the same thing, the difference in performance being attributed to AMD's shitty Windows drivers
>Something something random Reddit comment
No, seriously, what do you intend to gain from sperging out autistically like this?

anything from XP era or older (won't run on windows at all)
any source games (arguable since they have linux ports)
gta 5 (yes, unironically, provided you are not a corelet)
photoshop (aids to set up but it does run much faster)
any emulator
anything based on opengl
virtual machines (emulators, arguably)

>Guy
Dubious claim user. Surgery doesn't make you a guy you hormonal imbalanced mentally ill science project.

Less boat and isn't constantly phoning home to Microsoft and NSA.gov.

>No, seriously, what do you intend to gain from sperging out autistically like this?
Not a tranny, but of course, after the incredible shitshow you've put on for me in this thread, I'm not exactly surprised by you projecting like this.

So, my question still stands. What do you intend to gain from sperging out autistically like this, user?

>thinks this about poeterrings linux
And tor keeps you anonymous too.

but i use slackware

What do you gain from randomly green texting you fucking massive turbo homo from Reddit.

>in a Windows vm, and Linus's kernel

>windows vm
try again
>linus' kernel
how's that related

Why are you avoiding the question, projecting user? Answer me, what exactly do you gain from acting like a literal drooling retard?
Also, I didn't mean to add the question at the end of the post, but I forgot I greentexted it at first, and I just sent it. I clearly don't care enough about this at all, but hey, that might just be my cue to leave this sad display of autism you decided to do for who knows what reason.

So, I guess the last thing needed to be said here is:
Kill yourself. Your posts have been embarrassing to read and the fact that you can't even hold a conversation with another person just because they copied a link from Google is terribly fucking sad ^^

>What do you intend to gain from sperging out autistically like this, user?
He literally just wants to waste your time and get replies out of you. Good job giving him what he wants.

Considering how slow, bloated and garbage windows is I'm surprised they don't all run better in WINE by now.

why are you running emulators with wine???

Linus doesn't care about safety anonymity nor security
Avoiding what question nigger faggot?
>Good job giving him what he wants.
No use resisting.

CEMU isn't on linux. But that's pretty much the only one you'd run in WINE, the rest are all native.

I had the craziest bug with wine one time:
I wanted to play a vn on my laptop (I think it was made in unity) and wine -seemed- to do the trick. However, there was a bug, and I didn’t even notice it for a while: every other frame was black. I could still see the GUI and dialogue and everything, but there was no art. Sounds obvious, right? But it wasn’t just black, it -faded- to black, like with the correct fade-to-black animation that was supposed to be present in the game, but it did it every other frame. It even faded back in with the correct animation (fade from black to white to the art quickly, like a flash). I kinda thought it was supposed to be the MC talking/thinking with his eyes closed. I didn’t realize it was a bug until I checked on my windows machine.
How strange

For 10 years I've been emulating Sega, snes, and GB games.
Everyday I come home from work, and sit in front of my PC. Turn it on, and start an old school gaming session before posting about it on Reddit.
I like Reddit. People encourage me to live on, and tell me that I'm normal.
I really like that. I've been doing this for ten years straight. It makes me feel good.
I forget about that time that I lost my virginity. When I play my snes games just like I did before my virginity was taken.
I forget that mommy's boyfriend came home, and beat my face bloody before buttfucking my asshole so hard that it tore.
Love these games they make me forget.
Thanks for listening Reddit.

Op is a fag

>linking reddit

Attached: 1554177797692.jpg (730x1094, 118K)

>tfw some windows apps runs faster on windows than on wine
>tfw windows run apps that wine doesn't
>tfw windows run 99% of the total computer apps

Attached: gang.png (800x673, 886K)

You can't know unless you try.