So if zen is so good for professional use, why are there zero (0) workstations I can buy right now with ryzen chips?

So if zen is so good for professional use, why are there zero (0) workstations I can buy right now with ryzen chips?

Attached: AMD-Ryzen-CPU-Feature-WM1920x1080-1-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dell.com/en-us/work/shop/cty/optiplex-5055-tower-and-small-form-factor/spd/optiplex-5055-desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you're to stupid to build one yourself.

You could just try looking on google before starting a shit awful thread like this, retard.
There are tons of companies offering EPYC workstation machines.

Ah yes, whitebox computers, the true mark of a professional IT department.

If you have zero care for security why not get some Swiss cheese Intel workstation instead of simply building your own Ryzen one?

Attached: Absolutely savage.jpg (2220x1080, 508K)

Dell? HP? Lenovo? sorry I don't think computers from iBuyPower come with maintenance contracts.

Epyc isn't zen tough.

Yes I will just tell my boss at my fortune 500 company that IT will build and maintain hundreds of workstations. I'm sure he will go for it.

because professionals don't buy prebuilt workstations? they are the exact same as regular prebuilts but with an even smaller potential group of buyers and therefore an even worse margin for markup, and much longer wait time for new components in their lineup?

what the heck do you think an IT department does, just sit around until someone else comes in and upgrades them?

because you're a shitlord shill that has started a baseless FUD thread without even looking for Zen workstations, which are currently BTFO'ing intel $10000 house fire shitstations across the globe as we speak

Try harder, retard.

>this CPU with up to 32 Zen cores isn't Zen
Wow. 10/10 post, guy.

You're right. Tell him instead you'll put your finger up your ass, order some Intel workstations, and compromise his fortune 500 company's security.

Brilliant.

Because AMD being good is a myth made up by investors and their shills.

dude, what do you think the IT department does? what do you think they get paid to do? what do you think their role is in the company?

do you think a fortune 500 ceo is going to be okay with you blowing their entire IT budget on a bunch of prebuilt low quality shit at 40% markup? unless it was his idea, of course. if you're buying for enterprise you buy enterprise products and they are not ready out of the box like the alienware you're posting from

Except Dell, HP and Lenovo all offer Ryzen Professional certified workstations, retard.

what the heck do you think an IT department does, just sit around until someone else comes in and upgrades them?
>dude, what do you think the IT department does? what do you think they get paid to do? what do you think their role is in the company?
In an any large business IT does zero hardware repair. Lol you think they are out replacing power supplies and shit?

Most of the times the only thing that's needed is installing Windows x Enterprise and putting the machine itself in the server.

>do you think a fortune 500 ceo is going to be okay with you blowing their entire IT budget on a bunch of prebuilt low quality shit at 40% markup? unless it was his idea, of course. if you're buying for enterprise you buy enterprise products and they are not ready out of the box like the alienware you're posting from

Spotted the 14 year old that knows absolutely nothing about corporate tech.

I literally just ordered a batch of Optiplexes with Ryzen PRO CPUs.

Link to a ryzen workstation from dell, Alienware does not count. Must offer ecc ram and professional video cards.

>facts don't matter
>must include a dildo to shove up my ass

I'm not but I can get ryzen workstations through request to my account manager with Dell. I dont think they're allowing the public to yet.
Probably some kykery from incel

Because zen2 just launched and contracts are made like 3-5 years in future you absolute retard?

It's not. Who told you this? For any serious workloads Intel is the only choice.

>what the heck do you think an IT department does, just sit around until someone else comes in and upgrades them?
y-yes

Literally one second on Google: dell.com/en-us/work/shop/cty/optiplex-5055-tower-and-small-form-factor/spd/optiplex-5055-desktop