I WANT TO DIE

>pc runs fine
>YOU MUST GET UPDATES
>10 NOTIFICATIONS ONE AFTER ANOTHER
>AUTO RESTARTS AND SPENDS SEVERAL HOURS ON INSTALLING
>20 minutes after turning computer back on
>BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH NIGGA
I AM SO MAD

Attached: your mom will die in hell.png (655x1100, 912K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1787132
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SAUCE!!!!!

Hi
Please do the needful and install Windows 10 update
Sincerely,
Sandeep

I LITERALLY DELETED WINDOWS UPDATES FROM MY REGISTRY!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (438x309, 40K)

Do you like peanut butter? Yes I do, yes I do

Man sauce me up

>don't update for 90 versions
>wtf y is my os vunerable y i get infected winodws y u no make me update y my stuff not supported >:(
That's why.

That unironically does solve most idiotic shit people complain about. See: It's not Windows' job to make sure every little fucking thing is working 100% on outdated versions

install LTSC

hmage

This. If you're going to run Windows, do yourself a favour and update to the latest and greatest. Sure it's spyware, but all Windows is. Embrace it.

>newfags using an email

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1787132

Here you go.

i am not computer savvy enough for that
just savvy enough to keep it functioning and safe (i hope)
do you have a fucking guide for that shit?

>SPENDS SEVERAL HOURS ON INSTALLING
Install an SSD. 1809->1903 took ~40min for me.

what is she doing with a lumberjack

Attached: linusgay.jpg (640x1373, 47K)

i was exaggerating, it took about an hour or so with several separate restarts
it's the blue screen that really got me mad, but it seems to work fine now

Cool blog post.

If you can't ensure that, then don't force updates either.

thanks senpai, check my karma
bazinga

i dont have these problems on windows vista

why are you lying on the internet, op?

you literally can install updates from their update base you fucking idiot, critical updates don't require any other updates

why you shit on windows, pretending to be loonix experts because you can type sudo I have- asperger apt get in the console but can't even do something as simple as self catering on the easiest os in usage!?

fuck are you on about you nerds?
i am a dweeb from /a/ who got angry at windows updates fucking my pc
go get laid

as I said above;

block windows update and do self catering every month or something, microsoft has update base for offline installation and most of time you need be aware of what you allow on your computer which is easy today with browser ad-ons or blocked installation of unknown things

look at this

thanks for the microsoft update base tho, didn't knew that even existed

What makes this gay? Should be linussexual

he has a wireless buttbuzzer under those shorts

Still not inherently gay albeit degenerate