I’m fucking sick of captchas and censorship in Jow Forums. 8ch is fucking slow and filled with cunts

I’m fucking sick of captchas and censorship in Jow Forums. 8ch is fucking slow and filled with cunts.

I’m making my own new imageboard out of Django, Postgres and nginx.

It will have it’s own captcha, it will be accessible & writable through TOR, it will allow anything except CP, and blah blah blah.

Most importantly it will fucking convert webms so that ifaggots like me can at least fucking communicate with the board.

So long suckers.

Attached: 21E0F0DA-93D7-4014-83B4-588B664DAADF.jpg (999x946, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/kbwood/realperson
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cool story, you won't be missed

good luck on your endeavor to create generic imageboard # 98,713,498

have fun getting a subpoena

>nginx
enjoy your Russian botnet, comrad

/thread

itoddlers btfo etc

Good luck giving me a subponea, cause I am far out of your jurisdiction, glownigger.

Also I won’t fucking log IPs. Good luck confiscating my server through the Interpol.

Post a link here once you do
t. fellow Apple user

Ive always wanted to do this but just for people I know IRL. I find the imageboard setting very comfy

Buddy i wont discourage you but before you out there with a burning heart and shit

Ask yourself why similar attempts in the past failed

>building features specifically for phoneposters
good luck on the site

>I'm sick of captchas
>My imageboard will have its own captcha

Attached: tumblr_pvaoouCDWR1qg7wmjo1_1280.jpg (1200x900, 117K)

>still not discovered p2p hosting

OK, imporant question:
nginx - do your say n-jinx or engine-x?

Engine-x out loud, n-jinx in my head.

>It will have it’s own captcha
here, use this one:
github.com/kbwood/realperson

poop. Naked

>Imageboard that allows people to post from Tor
>Will have no CP
Good luck with that.

kys seething tranny

remember to open your ass cheeks really wide when the FBI burst in through the door

>python
I won't visit.

8 isn't dead yet? Every spin off has the same fate of no one caring a few years later. You'll be putting in a lot of effort for nothing. 7, 888, 1024, 711 all long forgotten and dead.

This place gets even less action than the cukholds at infchan. You wish this place still had infamy, it's been neutered and grown old and overrun with cancer.