Is there even a laptop equivalent to 2500k? Or 4790k? Have they achieved these levels of performance?

Is there even a laptop equivalent to 2500k? Or 4790k? Have they achieved these levels of performance?

Attached: 2019-07-15_03-15-34_Bz7AWK9A5z6_65968242_143848663381956_1563381342470315245_n.jpg (1007x1259, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asus.com/Laptops/ROG-Strix-GL702ZC/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a laptop with an i7-4xxxQM, it's pretty comparable to am equivalent desktop CPU.

Why is she taking a selfie at a food court?

a $150 thinkpad t440p with a 4800mq has the same performance as a stock desktop 3770
also
>3dpd garbage
kill yourself nigger

>why is she taking a selfie at one of the most common places to take selfies at
Also, the way the picture is framed made me think someone else was handling the camera/phone.

not QM but HQ, i7-4770HQ

It just looks so ghetto. Like taking a selfie at Costco. Gross.

>Like taking a selfie at Costco.
I've seen a number of selfies taken at Costco (mostly from employees).

What the fuck are you even talking about?

I've seen it happen before my eyes. Who the fuck cares that you went to Costco?

CPU performance you braindead midget

i9 9980HK and i7 8559U are both better than a 4790K.

No, like this argument / question is just bait bullshit right?

try the 9980HK or E-2286M

It's a different world out there user. I've only seen a glimpse, because I had to work with normalfags.

fake ass bitch

a 4800mq is about 40% slower than a 4790k in single core perf.
the 8565u is a bit faster but is throttled faster.
if you want a fast, enduring portable laptop, get one with a mq or mx cpu, it's the best non-gamer gear at the moment (and it's not too expensive, considering those are 4-5 yo laptops)

It's the only value women have, she's just makng the most of it before she hits 26 and can't get a boyfriend

There's this abomination
asus.com/Laptops/ROG-Strix-GL702ZC/

>It's the only value women have, she's just makng the most of it before she hits 26 and can't get a boyfriend
Dude.. girl just spent a lot of time on her looks and wants to show her makeup in exchange for some internet points. And there's a high chance that her boyfriend is actually the one that's taking that photo.
I got no idea why you're so bitter about it..

she has giant eyes

That 3dpd will charge also charge you $150/hour and she'll give you something a TP cannot and never will.

Shut the fuck up.

Reverse image searching leads me to a Russian actress I never heard of. Haven't fully verified if they're the same person. But if confirmed: shit checks out.

>and she'll give you something a TP cannot and never will.
Thanks but i don't want AIDS.

The one post that sums up the entirety of Jow Forums.

I hate to admit it, but you would probably indeed solve a lot of your problems by having sex.
Women aren't your enemy, dude. You're most likely your own worst enemy and the reason of whatever failures you had. Chill. No-one likes salty people.

Girl in the OP is absolutely beautiful.

Pretty sure it's not her who's taking the photo.

It doesn't matter that it's in Burger King, she looks great.

Having sex might just further his ego instead, and make him worse. A lot of abusers have sex on the reg, and come out as egotists who constantly stomp others.

No one likes a pompous cunt who sucks on pacifist poo religions either fuck off you sniveling cockgobbling onions drinking condescending piece of shit. Go write this shit under insta selfies or whatever the fuck pathetic low test cuck.

She's cute but I'm not interested in women that dress like that and then post pictures for the whole world to see.

They always can get boyfriends but they can't get the cocks they want. Learn the difference.

>Pretty sure it's not her who's taking the photo.
Of course not, her top would fall off if she moved an inch.

>tfw my 4690k died on Friday

It's not fair.
Now I don't know uf buying a new CPU+Mobo+RAM or replacing the CPU.

Attached: 1564585724190.jpg (635x634, 106K)

How do you even kill a CPU? Did you went too far with overclocking?

I'm actually not sure if it is the CPU or Mobo, it was OC but not too much and had been stable for 6 months.

i bet she has nice tits

Try a different power outlet somewhere else in the house. If it works then your electricity is shit and you have to shell out for an online UPS as you should have in the first place. Otherwise you can order PCI/E motherboard diagnostic kits for like $6 (more advanced variants exist for around $40 that can show factory UEFI codes), else try asking a friend who has a compatible system.

>If it works then your electricity is shit

I'm dead sure there's something wrong with the installation.
When I turn on the lights of the living room my monitor blinks for a moment.
Anyway, I'm using another computer in that same power outlet right now, not sure if it matters.
I'll try that tip, thanks.

No but honestly for a laptop, 8th gen quad core intels are pretty good so I’d go with that or better. Duo is dead to me now unless its ultra portable with special function like a surface pro.

Attached: 0060484C-920B-4F32-BFBA-D7A00884CF05.jpg (750x969, 331K)

>She's cute but I'm not interested in women that dress like that and then post pictures for the whole world to see.
have sex

Mean for

Isn't a 8750h better than those?

The i9 9980HK exists.

Here you go, a 7700k compared to mobile 7700HQ

Attached: Capture.png (414x412, 41K)

99,9% its mobo

Maybe in multi core, if the CPUs he mentioned aren't OC'd. It has a worse single core performance than the 8559U (the quad core counterpart).

What's a better but cheaper cpu than 3770 (non-K)?

Probably, mobo is literally the only hardware that failed me in nearly 20 years.

Imagine the smell

Where are you finding a t440p w/ i7 4800mq for 150? On ebay the lowest is 265?

post this thots Instagram.

The 2400G performs better, can overclock and has a nice integrated graphics for $20 more.

they are literally the same
except the boob part

Attached: Chise Hatori.png (490x590, 301K)

>she
Her shoulders are XY

Strawberries

But overall it's more expensive with the need of fast RAMs and new/recent motherboard.