Look what I found

Attached: y21.jpg (1280x960, 219K)

some sound advice

Attached: y22.jpg (1410x735, 292K)

Attached: y23.jpg (1164x1543, 421K)

golly gee, I sure am glad to be prepared

Attached: y24.jpg (2310x1733, 745K)

Can you at least run it somehow?

I think I have a floppy drive somewhere in my garage, I'm wondering what's actually on this floppy

OP what the fuck are you doing?! For the love of god, don't post an image of the diskette online, it might end up infected.

90s software art and instruction manuals are aesthetic as fuck. What makes it so great compared to modern app designs?

it's too late I have been compromised but it's not too late for you friend

Attached: dea.jpg (1168x576, 228K)

What is y2k?
Is it some kind of secrut code only used by muh glowin thedark nigguhs?

Back then the internet wasn't as easily acessible as it is today. So I guess that the companies invested in a way to provide more information to their users. The manuals today are a QR code that points to a useless website full of advertisments.

>mfw a majority of people on this board were way too young or not even born to remember the Y2K mass hysteria

Attached: 1551701847820.png (714x810, 87K)

In Italy nobody gave a fuck.
Shit kept going without too many issues.

in austria it was seen as some kind of apocalyptic joke. since there was no internet of things and the internet culture were far from being mainstream, everyone just laughed it away - worst case, your heating fails for a day, best case, your debt record got wiped.

Are you freaking out about 2038?

To be fair Italy only gives a shit about the pope and if you used the wrong ingredient in the pasta dish

So can i make a copy of my PCTOOL diskette, or need i buy multiple sets of the Y2K PCIaAT?

likely just a bootable ms-dos disk with a program that fucks with the RTC to see what it does when going between 1999 and 2000
i see no reason why it wouldn't work on modern machines, assuming you have a usb floppy drive, and enable CSM if you use uefi
might want to set your clock to a time before 2000 before running it

is it relevant for 64bit systems?

>What is y2k?
this should be like the g*me where instead you yell "I'M OLD" when you see stuff like this
"what is y2k", fuck me.

Making a copy would be stealing user. Be sure to purchase a new copy from an authorized retailer for every PC you plan on testing. You might want to have a few extra copys on hand as well just in case you need them.

reminds me of all those fail y2k compliance pics floating around at that time
like forum news posts saying "website finally y2k-ready! -- posted Jan 1, 19100"