Wat do

wat do

I knew I should have bought a premade

Attached: dun goofed up.png (460x397, 21K)

nice wasted trips retard. i bet you didn't take out the plastic piece off the cooler

>jedec tier ram
>polaris not navi
check your temps with hwinfo64

My friend did most of the thinking behind this assembly. I don't really understand computers at all. However since the CPU is still at 90 C 30 minutes after my computer overheated and crashed while I was gaming I am suspecting the fan is not working or thermal paste is not working or something like that.

Why would I do that instead of speccy?

Speccy lies and its garbage. Use hwinfo and it'll show normal temps

how do i pull up this info on windows 10?

Try to repaste. My 1600 with stock fan wasn't hitting such temps at 3.8GHz under prime95.

Alright, according to HWINFO it's only 45 C. That said my computer still does overheat and crash during plenty of games despite running them with great frames.

Download speccy.

paste not applied
stupid shit on cpu(plastic seal)
heatsink not properly seated
fan(s) not on

you should be able to fix this in 15 minutes even as a complete retard

how do you know its overheating? 45c is an okay idle temperature depending on the environment

I think it's overheating because the back of the computer gets hotter than normal and after it boots off it takes awhile before I can boot it on again, which I believe is because it's taking time to cool off. It's been 30 minutes since the last shutdown and the back is significantly cooler than it was then, however since I wasn't using HWINFO I don't know what the actual temperature was after I booted it up again. Speccy is still saying the CPU is at 100 C just like it was immediately after I booted it up.

you have an amd graphics card.
if the back of your pc wasn't hot there would be a problem.
overheating pcs dont have a cooldown time before they can be turned on again, the heat disperses very quickly and they can usually be rebooted immediately. they shut down as a precautionary measure not because of an actual internal hellfire.

Sucks to be you OP. My i5 doesn't get any hotter than 70c while gaming. Enjoy your house fire.

Speccy hasn't been updated in forever, use HW monitor or ryzen master.

Should have bought intel/Nvidia master race combo.

Turn it off and watch videos on proper cooling

>2019
>speccy STILL hasn't implemented the ryzen temparature offset
Your temps are fine, speccy is just being shitware. Hwinfo shows the correct temps. Also enable xmp in the bios unless you legitimately bought oem-tier 2133 RAM.

Definitely seems to be a problem other than overheating, or otherwise the overheating problem is inconsistent. Possibly PSU problem.

speccy pulls the ryzen temps up in Fahrenheit or something, I keep 30 to 50 degrees C on mine but speccy showed over 100.

how much is outside?
with 40C outside my ryzen 2600 and rx570 were 45-50C and 40-45C respectively so it was a normal thing
when 10C outside these readings dropped 20C

if you or your autistic friend cant build a computer why fucking bother holy shit

Speccy is shit, it doesn't report Ryzen temps accurately, use Hwinfo or Ryzen Master.

to save money