Rx5700 T H I C C

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHH
videocardz.com/newz/xfx-radeon-rx-5700-xt-thicc2-pictured

wccftech.com/xfx-radeon-rx-5700-xt-thicc2-graphics-card-custom/

Attached: XFX-Radeon-RX-5700-XT-THICC2-2.jpg (1200x900, 100K)

can the fans brapp now or they still on shitty curves?

thats sexy ass fuck

9 out of 10 elves approve

>fatboy
>thicc
>thicc2
based

THICC
wonder if it'll sustain 2000mhz stock with that much cooling capacity

Based XFX, pandering to zoomers.

Waiting for mad boomers.

god i wish that were me

>T H I C C

Attached: 1445736862173.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

Literally marketing for literal niggers...the decadence is real, tech companies lowering themselves to the level of 80 IQ fur-less baboons to sell their products!

imagine the smell

Attached: 1552610828414.jpg (645x773, 29K)

Iirc their RX 590 Fatboy sucked ass and literally every other RX 590 card had better cooling. Will this be any different?

If the cooler and PCB are actually good, who cares if the name's dumb?
Looks nice, too.

Nice. I will never understand why not all cards come with a thicc ass cooler, how is that a bad thing in any way?
>b-but m-muh ITX cases

Attached: mmmmm supra.jpg (480x360, 11K)

t. faggot macfag

Attached: ASUS4870X2-big.jpg (1000x730, 83K)

Lmao you fucking Jow Forums incels never seize to amaze me with your insecurity.

Attached: XFX-Radeon-RX-5700-XT-THICC2-7-1030x773.jpg (1030x773, 64K)

well it could be a pain in the ass if it ends up blocking a PCIe slot you wanted to use, like a wifi card or usb hub or whatever.

Everybody see me, they like "Damn! He's THICC!"
I mean, what did you expect from a Daedric Prince?
Sheo's one pretty son of a bitch

Attached: sheogorath zoom.jpg (800x720, 94K)

I suppose there are times when they really are needlessly large for the cooling they provide.

looks pretty good desu senpai

The cumbrain meme is real.

Probably, 590 was a throwaway card that should be been named 580x.

ok cool when are the non xt AIBs gonna be for sale?

apparently starting from this and next week. But obviosuly local availability for you could take more time.

Went on their site out of curisoisity and for some reason there was a fanart gallery and this was in it.

Attached: Yep.jpg (800x1121, 132K)

genderswap pcmasterrace guy? Oo

goblin slayer is that you?

i hope it comes in white

>pawg edition
Knowing XFX i'd believe such a thing.

PHAT

Attached: 1080tihofle-720x720.jpg (720x480, 49K)

Hrnnng. I'm trying to run Forza Horizon 4 but my GPU is dummy thicc and the clap from its asscheeks keep crashing AMD's drivers

ooh drink water

It probably will and that's a very bad sign. Instead of making proper GPUs vendors yet again are going to make 250W housefires for the sake of extra 2 fps and spawn the new wave of radon heaters memes.

>all these triple slot abominations
But why? It's not even a hot card.

Attached: Screenshot_1_9_large.jpg (1483x659, 380K)

jesus christ its real

>get monstrous coolers for 125W CPU
>OH THIS 250W GRAPHICS CARD WILL BE FINE WITH A TWO SLOT COOLER, TRUST ME
Jow Forums logic

Why not just use the biggest fucking cooler you can find just to be on the safe side like you would with a CPU?

Because after the 290(X), AMD = HOT

Attached: ass man.png (400x400, 53K)

The point is, it's not a 250W card. But it can be overclocked by rising a power limit to 250W with little to no benefit (like 2 extra fps) and at this point monstrous coolers won't really help it, not to mention the shit perf/power ratio it will get. But vendors will still go for it because MUH COMPETITION and the blame will fall on AMD like usual. AMD should've denied this bullshit.

Galax make some of the highest clocking Nvidia gpus money can buy (occasionally Zotac go full YOLO and make stupidly clocked models - the 970 amp! extreme or whatever the fuck was as fast as a 980 for example) but are totally forgotten due to their limited market presence and they don't have some big name to slap on the box line Kingpin.

Only novidiots think that as it was chiller and more powerful than 780 ti.

>250W
retard

TH-THICKER

Attached: sweating Cocona.png (500x646, 1.23M)

The cooler AMD used for the VII would've been the perfect choice for the 5700XT anniversary edition because it is capable of handling 250w (just not the 300w at the ludicrous density the VII rolls with) but thats too logical for AMD.

Yeah, power consumption figures were very similar between the two. The 290(X) stock blower just sucked, so >lol 50dB and >lol 95°C got memed to hell and back and never really went away.

That's a big card.

4u

>chiller
Highly doubt that. It was a norm for it to reach 94 degs C and throttle.

>reference card comes out
>Jow Forums spergs about how ineffective it will be
>larger aftermarket cooler released
>Jow Forums spergs that it's too big
make up your fucking minds

Attached: 8c4ebd48ce917f2f2f467eebb9e6e180.jpg (3024x3593, 885K)

So is there any reason why I shouldn't believe that this will end up costing $450-$480 or are XFX nice guys and price it at MSRP?

Attached: 1536549763219.webm (1280x720, 556K)

I'd hit it, with no survivors

You are looking at this wrong - Jow Forums is sperging because its AMD and user needs a reason to justify the Nvidia tax. There is no winning move for AMD.

Because the reference blower was awful. Most AIB cards were fine, except for the ones where they just slapped their NVidia-based cooler on the AMD chip so it didn't do its job properly (looking at you, Asus).

Asus really highlighted how fucking massive fat kepler was - the die was huge and all the heatpipes actually made contact whereas hawaii was noticeably smaller.

Well, maybe. Judging from experience, my xfx 290 was reaching 94C easily until I changed paste and flashed it into 390. After that it was hitting 84C tops but I still wouldn't call it a chilly card back then.

I believe the XFX coolers were some of the worst AIB options, performance-wise. Which is unfortunate, because they looked absolutely stunning.
That said, my Sapphire Vapor-X does like to hit 80+ too, so maybe it had something to do with the stock fan curves and temperature targets as well.

>no meme angles
>no meme ULTRA XTREME GODLIKE HAWK GAMING VII writing anywhere
>no immiediately obvious LEDs or even no LEDs at all
the best looking AIB Navi so far

Attached: 1318134757244.jpg (554x439, 64K)

5800XT your mum when

Looks like shit desu. Instead of sagging I expect this thing to just rip off your whole pcie slot. Also those fans don't cool shit.

Will still go for Sapphire.

>Cherrypicks benchmarks where the card is pushed to like 150% power limit and draws 250W of the wall
>I-it's not a 250w card!
Which one is it AMD shills?

"heh, which one is it AMD shills?"

Attached: 3iidemukghv21.jpg (1585x1080, 85K)

Not sure how asus and nvidia are related. Asus just made shitty direct cu coolers at the time that didn't do job properly, that's it.They failed the same way with any other card.

>Cherrypicks benchmarks where the card is pushed to like 150% power limit and draws 250W of the wall
>Results in 2 extra fps versus stock
Gee I wonder if it's AMD shills who shill 250W power usage as a norm for a 180W card

They introduced that specific DCII variant on big Kepler, which was a huge die. Then they simply reused the same cooler with AMD mounts for their 290 cards, and some of the heatpipes didn't make contact with the GPU die, which made it a very inefficient solution.

>3 8-pin slots
what's the wattage on that card? 400W?

That was the norm for direct cu. Their 7970 also had hanging pipes that didn't contant the GPU. The cooling solution was garbage, triple slot too.

what an alpha

you must be fun at parties

looks really nice actually, and the name will be a hit for sure.

don't forget all the lgbt-leds and plastic gaymen shrouds blocking airflow

5900XT giantess edition

It's a shame no AMD card ever has more than 1 HDMI port. I won't be buying anything with less than three until my monitors die.

Why would you use factory curves, ever?

>what are DP to HDMI adapters/cables
$10 too much for you?

Added latency is a thing. Moreso when one of my three screens is fed from an A/V receiver

xfx always makes the sexiest cards
they're on a complete different level, their designers are top notch
too bad their cards are SHIT and will blow up in one month

imagine being this stupid

>thicc is a selling point now
>obstructive high tdp high draw hardware is a selling point now
>rbg is not the most retarded thing anymore
>being retarded in general is now hip
Just unplug the internet already. The government owns it anyway.

Attached: 1440905404855.gif (440x247, 621K)

Okay what the fuck
I go to see multiple people around the internet saying to get either Sapphire or XFX and there's you and some other people in this thread saying to avoid XFX
If they're actually shit then what about MSI, ASRock, ASUS, and PowerColor then? Where do all these manufacturers rank for AMD cards in recent years in terms of reliability?
I'm genuinely curious because I'm still doing research on what manufacture to buy from if Sapphire wants to release their shit last and not announce anything when everyone else already announced their designs/possible release dates

Powercolor

Can you use DP? I don't see the point of HDMI nowadays, maybe there's one edge case where it works better for something, but how many edge cases do you have?

just wait for Sapphire

ASRock is new to the GPU game, so I'd wait for reviews on that.
MSI and Asus generally introduce new coolers on their NVidia models and repurpose them for their AMD cards, which can lead to underwhelming performance.
Powercolor and the other TUL group brands specialize in AMD cards like Sapphire does, so their cooler designs at least are usually pretty good.

Their cards are fine. Every manufacturer is fine. Most of these
>this brand is total shit
Translate to
>I once used one model from this brand and it had problems
The absolute worst brand in hardware is MSI. I'm not saying this because my motherboard had to be RMA'd because it came fucked in the box, but they have the highest failure rate of all. They cut corners all the time, a friend of mine had to RMA their motherboard 3 times. MSI sucks not because I had one bad piece, but because tons of people did.
So no, XFX doesn't suck, neither does Sapphire, Powercolor, Asus or Asrock.
Sapphire and XFX usually make the best AMD GPUs, also arguably the best looking. ASUS makes good ones, but they charge more than other brands. Asrock can make great motherboards, but we don't know if they'll make good GPUs.
tl;dr: buy whatever's cheaper and best-looking if you care about that, ignore anedoctal evidence.

lol have sex loser

Attached: 1544056576022.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

Can confirm. I have a 1080 Exoc Sniper and the shit clocks stupid high. Without any touching ram was overclocked 500 extra mhz and the gpu boosting to 2ghz over the 1800 spec turbo.

I did a 80mv undervolt and increased the power limit 15% shit clocks 2256mhz and ram goes another 500mhz. Ram is at 6100mhz instead of the stock 5000 mhz.

My 1700 @3.7 just squishes the fucker out.

man did a black man steal your crush or something?

Interesting, I have exoc snipr... might do some overclocking soon

Now do it with a Mustang

Attached: batman.jpg (550x413, 60K)

why is every non-reference card so ugly? I'll stick with my VII till something prettier comes out

>prioritising card aesthetics over cooler performance
based retard

t.

Attached: yoqebbr3xid31.jpg (580x1031, 99K)

we get it, you were dumb enough to buy a case with a window. don't take it out on the rest of us who choose functionality over looks.

>you were dumb enough to buy a case with a window
name one better at cooling than my case then

Attached: rv02b-e-34-inside.jpg (585x550, 145K)

what do these losers get from acting like they're so much better for having shitty closed boxes for a case

Attached: 1562105683191.gif (461x345, 2.09M)