When was the last time you washed your motherboard Jow Forums?

when was the last time you washed your motherboard Jow Forums?

Attached: Annotation 2019-08-05 201724.jpg (972x611, 88K)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing this.

What? Doing the dishes like an actual functioning human being?

humans were functional long before dishes existed you FUCKING idiot

What if something chips or gets knocked loose, dishwashers can spray pretty hard

Nah not gonna happen f.am

Nah, I doubt it. I don't think a dishwasher has the force to dislodge soldered components or an actual board really. If so you could always cover it with something with holes in it like one of those removable dish racks.

t. Someone who works as a dishwasher

I'm gonna post it

too late

Attached: blocksurpath.webm (800x450, 2.11M)

oh god damnit I can't find it.

someone post it

thanks

That fucking gait, top kek

enjoy your corroded motherboard

As the race continues, we cut to camera 5. The daily drivers are about to pass the second checkpoint.

wwwwwwwWWwrrttt..

Ah theres Random Lady in background. It looks like she has to make a pit stop. I wonder what that wa-

wwwwwwWWWWAIIIIIIIIIIAMAMMAMAMAMAMAMMAMAMWWiiiIIIIIIIIIOOOOUuuuaaaamammmmmmmmm

My God!!! Michael, did you 8-bit Guy pass by Random Lady?
Straight over the bridge! What determination!

Quickly, cut to camera 6 across the river!

wwwwwRWWrwwwrrWRWAMAMAMAMAMAMMAMAMAMAMAMMAMAMAMAMMAMAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIUUUUU

HES GOING 500 MILES AN HOUR
THAT TRASHCAN PASSED BY HIM LIKE A BLURR

Attached: pepelaugh.png (378x357, 81K)

based

I mean, there's technically nothing wrong with doing it this way, but I don't see the point. I'd much rather just hand-wash it with a toothbrush and a spray nozzle. That's what I do when I've fixed/modded my old systems and consoles.

Attached: 8bitboomer walk.png (1000x562, 542K)

>that pic
Holy shit, memes _are_ real.

>t. Someone who works as a dishwasher
post tits

Seems like you're proving the opposite.

Obsessed

>putting lead, electrolytics and other really nasty shit where you are supposed to clean shit that you will later literally lick clean
He's an idiot who can't grasp things that aren't detectable by his senses.

>sprays window cleaner and other nasty shit directly into ventilation slots
>colorblind but too arrogant to ask others for advice
>blew up rare portable computer
>destroyed multiple computer's cases with "retrobrite"
>sells most donations on another ebay account
>spent weeks folding paper boxes instead of hiring some retards to do it for him

>sells most donations on another ebay account
Does he actually?

Not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised. He's shown some years ago that his house is filled to the brim

Don't quote me on this, but I think this MB had lead-free solder.

>lead free
>early 1990s
Don't think so.

#relatable

Except that certain components REALLY don't like water. If he'd have done this with an old PSU the filter caps at least would be dead and would become fire hazards

What

>licking plates clean
are you a fucking dog? I understand not wanting to get lead into your pizza, but who licks their plates?

It's called showing respect, if you lick your plate clean it shows you really enjoyed the meal

By your logic all my plates must also be covered in all the shit still left over from meals. Dishwashers are not fucking impenetrable fortresses, that stuff won't linger.

>he doesn't wash his plates with water before putting them in the dishwasher
retard

I think there are better ways of showing respect than licking your plate like a fucking troglodyte

>washing your dishes before putting them in the dishwasher
bruh

Ok someone made you bomb ass spaghetti Bolognese, that sauce all over the place. You telling me you ain't gonna eat that, people in Africa are starving

Grew up poor but not like nigger poor, if I am eating alone I will lick the sauce of the plate. If there is fallen veggies of a burger or something like that will eat that too.

wtf are these memes
kids stop watching youtube it is melting your brains

Are you trying to imply you wash your plates so we'll, literally everything comes off? Why the fuck would you put it in the dishwasher then?