A bad decision

You guys really thought a few months ago this browser was it

>Unable to turn off WebRTC
>Forces shitcoin on users
>Weak protection against non free shit and anti privacy elements
>gay
>Still depends on Google
>gay

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x675, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/brave/brave-browser/wiki/WebRTC-Custom-Settings
brave.com/faq/
community.brave.com/t/brave-chromium-google-and-your-data/34395
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vivaldi doesn't have any of these problems.

Attached: vivaldi.png (420x420, 4K)

>gay
>Still depends on Google
>gay
When your only selling point vs Brave is no shitcoins you should just shut the fuck up.

So how do you disable WebRTC in Brave? Obviously since you ignored it, the solution is simple and definitely exists. Right? You wouldn't just be a low effort troll, right?

>Implying I use Brave
The absolute state of the single lone Vivaldi shill on this board.

>proprietary
>chinkshit
>yet another Chromium reskin(TM)
into the trash it goes

found the brave user

Attached: Dry Those Tears.jpg (812x554, 91K)

>chinkshit
When will this meme die? Vivaldi is owned by a Norwegian company.

You must be thinking of Opera, retard

I don't see the problem desu
Brave offers easy Tor support and even torrent support in-browser while nearly all the regular chrome extensions work with it, it is probably the best thing to recommend to normies or people just trying to start improving their privacy

Attached: brave webRTC options.png (879x546, 62K)

>You guys really thought a few months ago this browser was it
compensated astroturfers / shill invaders did. no Jow Forums natives fell for it, because it's objectively a trash browser, for trash people.

But it's proprietary..

t. Vivaldi user

No. Nobody thought this was a good idea. It was and still is just shills.

>trying to improve your privacy
>install spyware that tracks you from even the home screen
No.

DOWNLOAD BROMITE YOU DUMB BITCH

What the hell is a good fucking alternative then? Im still on firefox and i need a new browser that is not pajeet or chink

Bromite sounds like a Browser made for ghetto people

There is no point in using Tor without Tor's hardening.

I actually switched back to Firefox after years of using Chrome. They've done a good job with the modernizing of the browser. Thinking of installing it on mobile as well. Got pretty tired of Brave when I formatted without saving my bravewallet.txt (I just have one that leads to an empty wallet) and none of the sites I visit are participating in the Brave Botnet. So I just use Firefox now.

Attached: 1380001389526.png (5000x5000, 1.36M)

You people care way too much about you're browsers. Just use Firefox or chrome and then be done with it. An obscure browser won't make you a better programmer.

YAFFSB

YET
ANOTHER
FLY BY NIGHT
FAD OF THE WEEK
SHITTY
BROWSER

NICE TRY FBI, YOU AINT COMPROMISING MY CODING SKILLS

Attached: qxy5judt78k11.jpg (868x630, 96K)

No but it makes you cool with the linux fags, who are known to be cool dudes. They've got so much private stuff to hide with those interesting lives of them.

Attached: 1534527941874.png (655x745, 1002K)

Firefox > surf > POWER GAP >>>> Chrome >>> POWER GAP > Vivaldi >>> surf >>> netscape >> Brave >>>> Edge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Internet Explorer

I use waterfox+ublockorigin+umatrix
is there a reason to use anything else?

>Unfortunately Waterfox has been required to change its logo.
Why does this shit happen like 69 million times in every browser's lifecycle

Brave is an OK chromium browser for an android phone because of the basic adblocking\scriptblocking capabilities.
The whole OS is a botnet anyway so I don't expect it to make any difference on terms of privacy.

>gives you free money which you can turn to hundreds on dollars investing smartly in the coming bullrun
yeah i think i'll stay with it.

How do I get Waterfox to show back forward and reload all in the same place like this?
Is this not possible with archaic forked software?

Attached: 1536672985572.png (174x66, 3K)

you cant even withdraw to external wallet.
Plus it whitelists ads on some sites which I hate.
I used this shit for 1 month and got 5.4 bats which is less than $2 usd how the fuck am I gonna turn that into more money "investing smartly in the coming bullrun" I could have made more raiding my couch and car for spare change in 15 minutes than clicking on shitty adds for 1 month

LMFAOOO

Attached: Bruh Moment.jpg (750x734, 63K)

>muh privacy
you forgot 1 >gay for the lion logo

You vivaldifags are becoming as bad as the brave shills

>Unable to turn off WebRTC
Uhhhhhhhhhhh?
github.com/brave/brave-browser/wiki/WebRTC-Custom-Settings
>Forces shitcoin on users
You're retarded, right?
brave.com/faq/
It's entirely and has always been OPT-IN. Where does the force part come in? You can hide that icon from your browser toolbar as well.
Don't know what the fuck thus bullshit means when it still contains all ungoogled-Chromium patches and you're free to not use their built-in protection tools.
>Still depends on Google
I mean, technically it does, but when you have patches that remove all questionable Chromium features, do you not see what the intent is?
community.brave.com/t/brave-chromium-google-and-your-data/34395

>because it's objectively a trash browser, for trash people
Why? How? It's updated more often than Ungoogled-Chromium, Inox and Iridium while being virtually the same thing.

I mean, it is possible but you have to be a creator and have an account linked for that to work. Also, this is an alternative to malicious ads and tracking and the whole internet model in general - did you expect this to change everything right away?

No, Kiwi Browser is superior because of extension support. And what OS are you talking about lol?

?

>shills
>open source project
Yeah, you know how this works.

Stop evading my godamn filters you fucking Brave cucks. Just use the word Brave so I don't have to see your disgusting advertising scheme of a browser a single fucking time ever again. FUCK

ok incel

Attached: Bro You Just Posted Cringe.jpg (750x420, 53K)

What advertising scheme? See these two:

Tranny jannies girl with a benis that wear panties

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-031021.jpg (1327x810, 220K)