What Linux distro should I use if i am a MASSIVE twice shitter?

what Linux distro should I use if i am a MASSIVE twice shitter?

Attached: 1565036795020.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whatever you can rice out the hardest

RopeOS

>twice shitter
wtf is that?

NixOS so we can be friends

Install Arch, with the correct regimen you can look just like this happy user.

Attached: average arch user.jpg (2573x2574, 1.1M)

a manjaro user

You ever take a massive shit, then right after you're done wiping it all up and ready to get on with the rest of your day, you suddenly have to take a second shit?
For Twice Shitters, this is a chronic problem.

Why are asian girls so cute anons?

Attached: Nagi Nemoto5.jpg (1024x768, 175K)

Chinese pop band.

I'm using Fedora like a chaebol owning your waifu.

Attached: 15.jpg (1200x1800, 303K)

>Here's your pure asian qtpie, bro.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com~01.jpg (1536x2048, 524K)

actually lost

not bad, at least she's thin and clean and feminine
I'd pay for her nosejob and braces making her a solid 7/10

Attached: 1564605340340.webm (854x720, 3M)

OP is just an autist with yellow fever and this is his 9th yellow fever thread with photoshopped images of gooks with plastic surgeries and make-up on this board today.

Ugh look at that face, especially those teeth. Why are her lower eyelids sticking out so much? Did the surgeon fuck it up or was that intentionally done?

Attached: insectoids.png (1334x972, 3.47M)

top left actually looks like alien

That would require you to leave your parents house for the first time in a decade which you clearly haven't done, weebcel. Also, she'd need a lot more than a nose job and braces to look less ugly.

i was watching those alien movies with a friend yesterday and my friend told me "don't those xenomorphs look like the asians at our campus" and now i'm seeing your comment

thanks for the chuckle m8

Attached: average asians.jpg (1317x603, 205K)

I'm so alone

#15 is kinda cute tbdesu

sana is such a dirty fucking slut.

Why are you so mad Sophia? can't compete with an """"ugly insectoid"""?

Attached: 1564888100120.jpg (900x1200, 202K)

what the fuck is a twice shitter?

>posting roid abusing dykes as proof about how glorious yamato girls are ugly

and still fail, like this user said #15 is pretty cute

Why would anyone be mad? These insectoids have to go out of their way and sell their bodies to old men so that they can afford surgery, make-up and special cameras to make themselves look slightly less ugly. I know the truth hurts because you weebcels are unable to cope with reality, so try to contain your autistic rage.

>they're ugly because they're using roids
They're not using roids, because if they did, they would've been banned and that's what your precious Asians look like before they modify their body and face.

>is pretty cute
Keep coping lmao.

Attached: this makes the weebcel angry.png (808x918, 1.43M)

are they using roids in this picture too?

Attached: down syndrome convention centre.jpg (1600x1200, 259K)

GensokyOS

Thanks for the keks Rebeca but my BWC and money are for asian angels only

Attached: 1563689954610.jpg (1510x2048, 494K)

I am going with Asian girls and I am white.

I fucking hate this schizo gookfever poster so godamm much

>72200382
>72200326
you don't have to samefag and nobody cares, fuck off to /jp/ or those kpop generals and contain your autism in there

same, this garbage thread got nothing to do with Jow Forums

Attached: yellow roastie.jpg (1070x1656, 425K)

Guys I am going out with an Asian QT and it's making Roasties seethe. Going to have cute Happa babies.

It's always a coping incel with yellow fever making these threads and spamming photoshopped pictures of yellow roasties with surgeries and make-up

Attached: sponge.jpg (485x489, 29K)

hello asianmasculinity

you don't have to samefag and nobody cares, fuck off to Jow Forums or those anti Gook threads and contain your autism in there.

That's racist

seethe more roastie

Attached: 156 iq asian girl.jpg (797x797, 126K)

It's been 10 years, Jow Forumsuys.
youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ

Attached: 1255673075588.jpg (1920x1200, 408K)

I like how it takes no effort to trigger the weebcel. All you have to do is upload a realistic photo of Asians and the weebcel will begin to hyperventilate and seethe because not even the weebcel can accept the natural Asian look.

Yes, everyone on the Internet, especially on Jow Forums, is a white woman or an Asian. Don't forget to not take off your tin foil hat, you have to protect your little schizo head from the feds!

> fuck off to Jow Forums
I don't go to Jow Forums, but I remember when something was happening and I went there to see if they were discussing it and while I was sifting through their catalog, I saw a bunch of yellow fever threads (I wouldn't be surprised if you were behind those).
The only one who should fuck off to Jow Forums is you.

you seem extremely triggered yourself
i doubt anyone really gives a shit about your opinion, honestly

The weebcel is very similar to a furry. They are both autistic, persistent and obnoxious, and they genuinely believe there is in their "anti furry" and "anti gook" conspiracy theories.

>weebcel
have sex.

you forgot to use your two boogeyman cards and upload a picture of a gook with surgeries and make-up before submitting that projecting post

Weebcels don't fuck their dogs to death though. Checkmate, atheist.

You're right. Weebcels watch their yellow roastie fuck the dog before eating it.

Attached: me so pretty.png (379x315, 134K)

I like how it takes no effort to trigger the polcel. All you have to do is say you like Asians and the polcel will begin to hyperventilate and seethe because not
even the polcel can accept the natural Asian look.

Why do yellow fever incels accuse others of being a Jow Forumstard when they are there every day?

The polcel is very similar to a Incel. They are both autistic, persistent and obnoxious, and they genuinely believe there is their "anti white female" and "anti reproductive" conspiracy theories.

You're right. Polcels watch their white 40lb makeup roastie fuck the dog before allowing black bull Tyrone to finish the job.

>yellow fever incel is projecting and has a BBC fetish
color me surprised

Attached: bugs.png (1292x865, 2.33M)

>A polcel projecting his inner cuck mentality onto others.
Color me surprised.

>calling anyone a "polcel" when you are the Jow Forumstard
Literally all you can do is spam photoshopped pictures of gooks with surgeries and make-up, copy paste other posts and project yourself unto others because you are a miserable autistic beta male. It baffles my mind that you have the audacity to accuse anyone of being a Jow Forumstard when white supremacists tend to have yellow fever because you are all massive lonely autists and the only one who'd want to touch you is a gook since they are just as desperate and mentally ill as you.

Kill yourself before your autistic rage goes into overdrive and you become another Elliot Rodger.

>A polcel projecting his inner cuck mentality onto others.
That's what you're doing. I'm glad you're becoming a little bit self-aware, weebcel.

Attached: yikes.png (666x492, 763K)

why are there so many butthurt asian incels on this board?

>calling anyone a "poltard" when you are the polcel
Literally all you can do is spam photoshopped pictures of gooks with surgeries and make-up, copy paste other posts and project yourself unto others because you are a miserable autistic beta male. It baffles my mind that you have the audacity to accuse anyone of being a Jow Forumstard when white supremacists tend to have yellow fever because you are all massive lonely autists and white woman are overly privileged in every aspect of society down to affirmative action to the halls of the tech world. since they are just as desperate and mentally ill as you Rebecca.

Kill yourself before your autistic rage goes into overdrive and you become Dylan Roof.

just to trigger you a little more

Attached: 1563454774943.webm (474x860, 2.92M)

Asian pride. It hurts them when somebody isn't posting photoshopped pictures of Asians with surgeries and make-up because they don't want to admit they're ugly. It's not always Asian incels though, it's usually weebcels.

ah yes, I am truly a samefag

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-202009_Clover.jpg (1080x1920, 576K)

White women

Attached: chloe-lloyd-7.jpg (400x600, 100K)

>That's what I'm doing. I'm glad you're becoming a little bit self-aware, weebcel
Good I already was aware you admitted to being a cuck. Good job polcel.

>calling anyone triggered when you're seething, copy-pasting posts and using cherry-picked pictures

Take your meds schizo.

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-172131.png (496x293, 66K)

>ESL
>yellow fever
>cuck mentality
>projecting
>Jow Forumstard
>probably a shitskin pretending to be white
You're hitting every stereotype.

>I'm hitting every stereotype.
Yes you are polcel.

i think it's more likely that they're just mad about white guys being more successful with their women than they are

why do weebcels and asian incels hate the natural asian look?

Attached: 1564799767536.jpg (1024x768, 265K)

I'm so sorry, Becky, that you'll never have
1/10 of her beauty,
will never get 1/10000 of the attention she gets,
will never get 1/10000000 of her success

Attached: TZUYU2.webm (676x720, 1.89M)

Damn that has a lot of Photoshop and 40lb of makeup.

did you mean to reply to me or someone else?

It takes zero effort to be "successful" with yellow roasties. They will jump on any foreign cock without hesitation and treat it as a trophy.

>polcel
Yes, you. You made this shitty thread after your 5th yellow fever thread on Jow Forums got expunged.

this

Attached: 1548314227273.png (809x994, 92K)

Attached: XF6oDcS.jpg (750x938, 78K)

>They will jump on any foreign cock without hesitation and treat it as a trophy.
where do I sign up for this?

Attached: 1562630762264.webm (480x480, 2.1M)

That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no, I've said too much
I haven't said enough

Why do you not ignore something you do not like.

Try leaving your parents house for once instead of starring at cherrypicked pictures of gooks.

Attached: bugs.png (1257x953, 2.24M)

Attached: s4KPDej.jpg (940x623, 66K)

You're not fooling anyone when you were the first one who got triggered

Attached: 1542535174590.jpg (920x688, 152K)

Why do you not contain your autism in your designated board or 4 kpop generals across the other boards that you are meant to be in?

Oh wait, it's because it's just you and another weebcel in those containment places and you have to spread your cancer to every board for attention.

Attached: kpop general.png (1586x996, 480K)

>accusing anyone of being triggered when you are spamming these yellow fever threads on numerous boards because you are a seething autist trying to normalize your bug fetish

Heard you wanted no makeup brah

Attached: 12-edg_5971.jpg (2000x3000, 869K)

the average jap seems pretty attractive to me honestly

Attached: averageface.jpg (1370x1240, 203K)

>Why do you not contain your autism in your designated board or 4 kpop generals across the other boards that you are meant to be in?
answer that question, weebcel

Why do you hate them so much? Lost your chad to an asian qt?

Attached: 1562949428153.webm (591x591, 2.92M)

you beta males with yellow fever and recessed chins are not "chads" and nobody hates gook

why do you hate the natural look of asians?

Attached: 1.png (1308x949, 2.72M)

Most of these "average"s are pretty cute.

Emo whites

Attached: Emo_girl.jpg (600x900, 95K)

Of course you can't answer that question because you don't want to admit you're an autistic shitposter.

>Of course you can't answer that question because you don't want to admit you're an autistic shitposter.
I will answer your post if you answer mine.

>beta males

Attached: 1562950087890.png (562x584, 386K)

Now a picture of her at 30.

Can't ignore shit on my doorstep. Now answer that question.

middle and left ones look cute

post more qts
thanks

cope more

ok

Attached: asian qts.png (1774x980, 2.71M)

Let's talk user, why do you hate them?
Open your heart
No one will harm you

Attached: 1562950544489.webm (1920x1080, 2.33M)