/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

Showing off items? Post a 1 or 2 line review and the link!

New to /csg/? READ THE WIKI: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/chink_shit_general

Old thread:

Attached: 1561058871676.webm (960x558, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32957028886.html
youtube.com/watch?v=l6nc-CEuwVQ
aliexpress.com/item/32850246818.html?
aliexpress.com/item/32896638558.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.62dc4c4dJU7FN3
aliexpress.com/item/32993335597.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.62dc4c4dJU7FN3
aliexpress.com/item/32779848770.html
aliexpress.com/item/32915344105.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1552788127171.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

>no news
>but iToddlers BTFO
>e-prostitute video
>but new /csg/ thread
I don't know how to feel, many conflicting thoughts.

any good cheap hot air stations?

She's an itoodler herself and broke her own laptops to buy new ones. How is anyone getting BTFO by this? Also shitty e-thot thread.

fpbp

news-kun please save this thread

literally the cheapest you can find
an expensive hot air station won't make your work any better

based

Anons what are some nice hulu accounts I can buy on aliexpress?
Also is there any good bins to organize my cords? I need to organize my desk somehow.

aliexpress.com/item/32957028886.html

thoughts?

Is there a go to brand for Warm White LED strips?

Attached: s-l1600[1].jpg (1000x1000, 133K)

So, what's the verdict on the Mi Band 4? Is the nicer display worth getting cucked out of third party apps by Xiaomi?

Attached: 1563102478842.gif (422x309, 447K)

ayo mufuggas, can any of yalls recommend me some chinkrophone so i can up my game on this pickle recording asmr? thanks mah niggas.

youtube.com/watch?v=l6nc-CEuwVQ

will my friend die in his sleep from fumes if he buys a chink daki?

Attached: daki dance.gif (258x288, 416K)

I just ordered from AliExpress for the first time.
What are the chances they stole my CC number and I'll never actually see the parts I ordered? What are the odds the part will work (it cost 5$, OEM is like 20-30$)?
How well does this usually go for you anons?

Attached: 1355342081011.jpg (267x274, 20K)

Ender 3 is the recommended chink printer. From there you upgrade it to fit your needs. The general consensus is that the other printers similar to the Ender 3 are not worth their price. You also have a large community that uses the Ender 3 if you like that sort of thing, similar to the raspberry pi.

>ksger/Quicko
That's what I've been seening.
Looks quality with proper grounding but there's two major flaws I keep seeing which is the cord has a bad solder joints on the handle and socket end and the clock loses time.

The bonus is that it uses a plain old STM32 so there's potential for modification to make it Jow Forums approved code!
Haven't seen this kind yet so I'll have to check it out a bit more but I'm glad to have another option.

The only other one I've seen mentioned is those 8**/9**D series stations which I've heard aren't as quality controlled.

Thanks guys!

Attached: ABC_Weekend_Special_Title_Screen.jpg (250x183, 21K)

So long as you got the protection which comes standard I think now if you don't get your item after 30-60 days, message the seller, they'll either; send you another one, or don't respond at all/ask you to be patient. If the later two happen just take a screenshot of the conversation and start a refund request, Aliexpress is actually good in this regard and will typically refund you, they have for me in the past for stuff I've ordered and not received after 2 months or so. If they say they send you another one and you don't receive it within a month then open a refund request. I'd say I only lose one package out of every 10 or 15 I order though.

I hope.

ok cool that actually sounds decent enough, I was preparing for the worst.
1 out of 15 is good enough for me. Hoping for the best.

any CSG alternatives for this?

Attached: camlink-hero.min.png (1144x878, 189K)

RG-300 with RetroFW is pretty nice.
Plays pretty much everything I want.

Attached: IMG_20190803_202701-s.jpg (1821x2500, 3.49M)

aliexpress.com/item/32850246818.html?

It has L and R buttons on the back, great switches.

What about hdcp?

From 1 to 10, what's your rating and a mini-review of it?
Im thinking about getting one...

Recent OC, please rate

Attached: wugui.png (2160x1314, 1.84M)

>silver aluminium case for sd cards
Wow what a deal thx

AliExpress has learned very quickly that refunding customers over 20$ purchases makes them stay for larger purchases in their sales

that girl is so cringe

8.5/10.
The buttons and D-pad are great, as is the shell.
Feels really solid in the hand, unlike a lot of these devices.
Sound gets loud, and the speaker is clear. The volume pot is a little finicky though. Goes from whisper to blaring at a specific point, but you can get the full range if you ease it around.
The screen is alright, the best non IPS screen I've seen in a device like this, but it's not IPS or OLED. At least it's 60hz. No ghosting or blur. Non standard subpixel arrangement, but to be honest I can barely notice at this size.
The stock OS is still shit, but it's easy enough to get RetroFW on it provided you aren't utterly retarded.
Most of the emulators are great, and there's plenty of ports as well, I've played a lot of Doom.

have sex.

>has sex
ok now what

probably will still bunch up and cause moisture problems.
just go commando. who cares if someone sees your vag. no reason to put it in a hot pocket.

It's just me or I no longer get the emails when one makes a purchase line for example "payment had been successfully completed and stuff like that I just purchased a bunch of stuff yesterday and the payment page seems a bit different also the shipping companies names no longer show the names in English but Chinese on the order info page AliExpress has been getting a bit weird lately.

for usb-c to 3.5mm jack, which brand is the best from aliexpress?

Check Wooeasy or AKaudio or NiceHCK or Fiio

by this I'm asking which one has the best mix of

-durability
-dac/amp performance
-no impact with battery life
-high end headphones such as the dt880
-for use with oneplus 7 pro + xs max

>Break perfectly good computer that could have been given to the homeless and poor
>itoddlers btfo
I mean I don't like apple but thats just retarded

They were probably already broken.

fuckin based

Thanks user

Best microphone under $50?

iToddlers can't tell because it's a webm

is it a good sd card? i've never seen it among the recommended here

Literally. I always thought she was very unstable and probably ugly when she wakes up. Poor girl.
Also listen here kids: Never trust a thot with too much make up
Check your settings mate

RG300 is around $45, the bittboy around $25. Is the RG300 really worth the extra $20?

Attached: WWVws1b[1].png (595x823, 636K)

G E K O L O N I S E E R D

She sure is but I'd still fuck her tho, not gonna lie.

all notifications options are enabled.

MyAliexpress > Account settings > Edit settings >
An then:
Email notifications > check if all are enabled
Otherwise try in edit settings:
Change Email Address
Otherwise:
Check Spam or other folders in your email
I cant think of anything else, cheers friend

Yes. For the vastly superior CPU alone.
Don't take my word for it, check out reviews and comparisons yourself.

I did with your mom now suck my dick son.

imma cut a bitch

based

Attached: bakalaugh.png (573x557, 343K)

Yep all look good I'll try disabling them and re-enabling them to see if that fixes it thanks friend.

Is KingSpec m.2 ok? Im not looking for anything high performance, just need something to stick in my laptops expansion slot.

>RetroFW
I am still on useless on the rs97.
Worth the upgrade?

Attached: 1560819511464.jpg (1022x1024, 117K)

>A literal coping iToddler
Pottery

I'd say so.
I also own an RS-97 Plus v2, but I'm selling that off now that I have an RG-300.

Any recommendations for chink vitamin D supplements? am I just paying for glorified suicide pills?

Attached: 1561039709.png (540x540, 66K)

which led lamp has the lowest $ per watt? i want to lit up the backyard like its sunny

flood led lamps these fuckers game you go blind and still cheap af.

Attached: 2400lm-outside-flood-lights-3400028-dw-a-1.jpg (1200x1200, 380K)

make*

Sure.

Attached: 1565061101641.png (720x1280, 115K)

You've been asking this for a week or so. You won't get an answer because your question doesn't make sense in /csg/. With a few exceptions there aren't even brands. Chink shit is all about this no-brand shit that comes from the same factory as rebranded overpriced shit you can buy from hama. Also, you have quite high standards. Chink shit is not about having the best item there is, it's about having the cheapest and then have a decent quality FOR THE PRICE. Yes, an apple cable might be better, but fuck paying $30.

Just buy some with a lot of orders, ratings close to 5 stars and try them out. You get most of them for

Cool user, I'll look into the Ender 3. Thanks for the info.

any recs on desk lamps?
thinking of the taotronic or xiaomi 1s

Attached: BASTED.gif (220x164, 871K)

Please go ahead and kys with chink pills
>never put chink shit in your mouth
>never put chink shit in your ass
>never put your dick into chink shit

like just go outside nigga like just stand in the sunshine nigga you know what im saying nigga go the fuck outside and get that shit for FREE

What's a good cheap mic? I just want to use for gaming and some personal streams.
>>Huh, user? I can't hear you!
>>Dude, You're cutting in and out.
>>You sound like a robot, user.

gadgetbridge is already rolling out support for it and the display is much easier to see in the sunlight + music control makes it worth it to me

Redpill me on handheld chink consoles, first time buying one.

Does anyone here know how to use the wechat wallet money to buy Chinkshit?

Takstar/ISK
BM800 with phantom power

>Sound like a robot
Back to faggot

The only one I'd consider right now is the RG-300.
I already typed up a small blurb on the RG-300 here:

I have gotten a couple of items as of late:
good wallet:
aliexpress.com/item/32896638558.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.62dc4c4dJU7FN3

mouse pad:
aliexpress.com/item/32993335597.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.62dc4c4dJU7FN3

Whens the next big sale

Now
Half year sales

The vendor doesn't see your cc number, transaction is managed by aliexpress. So you should be pretty safe.

Just gonna drop dem oldmemes right here right quick
aliexpress.com/item/32779848770.html

aliexpress.com/item/32915344105.html

CHING CHONG CHING

Give it to me straigh CSG, how fucked am I?

Attached: Aliexpress chinked customs.png (1169x924, 98K)

Uh, sounds like your customs didn't let whatever you ordered in? Why though?

I don't actually know what happens now.

Guys, how do you handle the shipping with Aliexpress? It is a bit pricey for me to make an order tbheh

Attached: firefox_1VKxsl3o7D.png (844x300, 34K)

>good wallet
lmao

>american
lmao

I'm surprised because the thing I ordered was 1) trivial nonthreatening stuff (pocket clips and chicago screws) and 2) Had a total cost of US$22 which is under the EU threshold for customs duties (Articles 28 and 29 of EU Treaty). But maybe the customs are unhappy because the chinks always undervalue the packages they send.
I'm also surprised by how fast the pacakge came: ordered on the 25th of July ~15:00, shipped out 25th 19:00, arrived in my country 2nd of August.

>american

from uae ;-; thought it would've been cheap to order from Ali

Attached: firefox_1lwaSMKSOJ.png (1214x876, 111K)

Jurchen offers free shipping to my bumfuck EU country so idk. sucks for you i guess.

What happens if you try to select another shipping method? Once in a while, one of my items with free or cheap shipping will change to more expensive shipping when I go to checkout and I have to manually pick the shipping method

any recommended USB-A to USB-C 3.1 cable that can support oneplus warp (5 amps?) ?

browsing ali it's a bit convoluted

>What happens if you try to select another shipping method? Once in a while, one of my items with free or cheap shipping will change to more expensive shipping when I go to checkout and I have to manually pick the shipping method

Thanks senpai! that's it, the checkout chose an expensive shipping.

Attached: firefox_odTydJMQBK.png (837x300, 34K)

shit thread. where's the real OP? fuck you. do not post to this shit thot thread.

how's the mouse pad user

aliexpress changed their layout, now i have to put the items in the shipping cart beforei know if i can pay with paypal,which is bullshit
is there a way around it? maybe a browser addon or something?

very based