Why do people come here just to tell us about how they're better people for using inferior technology...

Why do people come here just to tell us about how they're better people for using inferior technology? I dont mean iToddlers/GPUs/other consumerist shitflinging with room for debate, but more like "le anything higher than 60 FPS is a meme le mechanical keyboards are a meme le anything but my $5 chink mouse is a meme"

Calling everyone poorfags isn't an argument either when this brand of retard exists on the opposite end of the scale that just buys whatever frivolous expensive bullshit without doing the slightest bit of research, though it's at least not intentionally contrarian

Attached: 1563660341259.jpg (697x671, 51K)

>tech I don't like isn't technology
>circlejerking about distros is though

Because they're uninformed but so are the /v/tards that circlejerk about X mouse/keyboard/monitor. When asked things like min/avg GtG response times or input lag of their "gaymen" IPS monitors or what optical sensor their gaymen mouse has they freeze.

The important thing is you're smarter than everyone :)

In contrary despite having earned my comptia A+ cert I've come to know a lot of anons hete without said cert that know more about computers than I do. I've learned more about RAID and network configs here than what anything youtube could ever teach me.

tl;dr nah, I'm probably beneath most anons here.

>tripshit comes into the thread to humble brag and blog
Really not surprised

I was going to shit on him for bragging about a comptia a+ but i didnt feel like punching down

>Doing IT MSc
>Covered both network configurations and RAID (at least 0, 1, 5 and 10 anyway) in a week five weeks into the program with no prior IT experience
I'm at least not going to pretend this is worth jerking myself off to

I don't think even Mexicans are stupid enough to think having an A+ is bragging.

I answered your question, I'm probably not but I know enough to understand the troglodytes and /v/tards are both fucking retarded and have no clue what they're talking about. Their entire justifications for X are primal at best (ie "me no like X, X bad").

>to make a seemingly modest, self-critical, or casual statement or reference that is meant to draw attention to one's admirable or impressive qualities or achievements

The A+ in the end is just a foot in the door of IT. It tells HR, "I probably know more than the average family tech and easily replaceable."

That's why I'm going for the N+ and S+ and hopefully climb the government contractor ladder and someday get to the devops/sysadmin big bucks.

Do you even know what DevOps is because the implication of it being a job is entirely wrong

AFAIK they're just sysadmins who really got good at the scripting side of things or competent devs that got interested in the soft/OS deployment side of sysadmin jon roles.

... No. It's a philosophy involving programmers and other departments working together instead of programmers dumping a mountain of code on everyone else and leaving them to deal with it alone

A lot of people here like to play contrarian and/or rich.

>Why do people come here
good question

why do people make such a big deal about mechanical keyboards like it's some top of the line cutting edge technology
every fucking low tier entry levels keyboards is a mechanical keyboard
is it some hipsters trying to cope over the fact they spent hundreds of$ on some shit they- could have gotten for 10$?

Attached: 1563461409079.jpg (248x252, 11K)

See, I don't know shit. The moment I got me cert my heart sank to my balls as I realized how big the mountain I have to climb is. I know there's gold up there though and I'm a weak piece of shit IRL so I'm not gonna make it in life with 6 cans of red bull each day hauling cement bags for the next 20 years.

Jow Forums was one of the last boards to go to shit and even now with all of the off topic garbage it's still one of the least trash boards
Largely in response to faggots with garbage membrane keyboards calling mechanical keyboards a meme all day. Switches do have a huge effect on feel either way
Write a page or so report on any concept you come across and don't fully understand like somebody is actually grading it, teaching others (or emulating the process by explaining it) is an effective way to learn

Or just get a degree instead of fighting for help desk jobs

Thanks and I have no choice, the decisions I've made in my teens have made it virtually impossible to get in 30-90K of student loan debt so I gotta do this hard way or work construction till I have so many herniated discs I hopefully die im my sleep a few years in.

Community college for the first two years, nigger. Try to get a scholarship after

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1549273567336.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

dil8

>people

>inferior technology
kek. you gave yourself away there pretty obviously, OP.
so you're one of those fags who always felt he was better because he has all these sorts of specialized expensive shit. But now you're getting some backlash and you feel threatened on your imaginary throne, either by anons who don't care about your collection of autism, or by anons who have better stuff, but aren't worthy in your eyes, because they haven't wasted some mandatory two months of research required to be part of your little "elite club".
Transparency level: crystal.

Attached: 1500272617842.png (679x427, 14K)

>mactoddlers
>people

baste

Gamers should be banned.

Faggots who spend all day overclocking to get the highest microhertz and then jerking themselves off because they have 10,000 FPS in some shithole game are just as bad.

Just play the fucking game you nigger. Nobody gives a shit.

that cert is a fucking joke i got it when i was 15