GF broke up over Discord because of tranny video

>send her the tranny store meltdown and neckbeard onions videos because they are funny
>I know she is more on the liberal side, thought she could laugh about it
>she refers to the tranny beast as "she" (I wouldn't even care if you refer to at least SOMEWHAT passing trannies as she)
>kind of a stupid argument
>literally says bye to me
>I call her
>she doubles down on phone

Wtf? How can you just break up with someone you allegedly love over some minor differences?

Attached: fascist left.jpg (899x3854, 361K)

Pixels on a screen.

You should be happy.

Lets see those titties bro.

This is Jow Forums, not Jow Forums

OP is a cuck.

Attached: 1545503958867.jpg (1809x1231, 222K)

You brought it upon yourself, but from what it looks like you're not that affected

>SHE?
>fuck off.
You are rude and an idiot. Who talks like this to their significant other?

I'm not surprised at all that she broke up with you.

You seem a little retarded. And by a little I mean a lot.
Try not sperging out on your next GF.

She already wanted to break up and just needed an excuse.

She was probably looking for an excuse to break up for a while now. She is either thinking about or already blowing Chad.
You tried to treat her as an equal and not a child. Don't make the same mistake with your next one.

Who the fuck cares OP
Don't date girls with different political views

>who talks like this to their SO
Everyone? That's how integrity works, you can banter around and no one gets hurt. That's not what bothered her.

Autist.

Nigga, I read for all of five seconds, and you told your girlfriend to "fuck off" for not saying the right thing.
Suck a dick instead, because that's the gender you seem to be communicating best for.

Attached: sigmund.jpg (1200x1632, 239K)

The IBTC demands more.

this desu

She is a complete retard, you lost nothing of value. If you have half a brain you will ignore her, if she is shit testing you she will be back even though you should probably not be together

I will add that I don't agree wit her at all, but still OP was rude and behaved unlovingly

No not everyone, definitely not me, and none of my friends. Reality is not your small world.

>Autist
That would be you

>Nigga, I read for all of five seconds, and you told your girlfriend to "fuck off" for not saying the right thing.

That's absolutely acceptable, retard

Sounds like you dodged a bullet

>Cuddle
>We can be friends.
>Im breaking up with you yet still talking.
I cant tell the bitch from the bitch.

You both sound like shitty people and to top it off you broke up with text and not a conversation on the phone or in person, so both of you fucking blow.

No, it was always her who was more clingy and initiated. Plus, she's sick and bed-ridden because of a drug (think it was heroine) overdose a while ago. Not many Chads who would go for her.

It's your own fault.

Why would you be with the kind of girl that does something like that over discord.

I bet you got together on facebook, then met up at a mcdonalds, huh?

Attached: 568bfe1082fc9421525759a898f14357-1000.jpg (1778x1000, 114K)

>gf
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
purplesmoothie is just another Californian, not a fucking gf
Eat sage faggot.

>2018
>expecting subservience
>hopeful of 50's type love
Listen up fren. Choke that bitch

No, it is not.
Since Jow Forums is 90% men, you can get away with that here. This is not how you talk to women. Go outside.

You clearly are autistic, and it still isn't what bothered her.

Why are you sad? Was the sex just that good or something?

Having a girlfriend is worthless anyways. Just lift be swole and fuck whores on tinder. You get sex, attention, and no responsibilities. If you wanna wife you better make sure she is submissive as FUCK or a foreigner otherwise its just not worth it.

Get a tranny gf and make your ex super jelly

too much try hard in your arguments

should have just said that they're mentally ill and left it at that

Don't use discord or other gay social media you faggot. Meme flag too. Kys.

Holy shit you look like a fucking autist. It seems like you couldn't handle her disagreeing so you decided to sperg out and make it personal. She even saw it coming.
>Okay I don't want to talk about it
>i know, it's how liberals argue
On top of that, you are a weak beta cuck.
>Cuddle?
Not only do you have a discord girlfriend which is something for weak little faggots. You also keep this conversation going even though she replies one sentence responses. And now that she doesn't give you the attention that you desperately crave you go to Jow Forums to try and gain some sympathy and attention. Fuck off fag

Learn how not to sperg, nerd.

Not to some random woman, sure, but to your friends/siblings/boyfriend/girlfriend you can obviously say this kind of stuff.

You don't have many friends and relationships are only something you know from your autistic anime, huh?

And it's still not what bothered her, so stop derailing the thread.

>pretending to know her for le epic trollz
Cool.

Also, don't ask for something and cry when you get it faggot,
You got some learning to do faggot.

Dubbz, leaf, and truth. Kek is dead.

seriously if your gf breaks up over you about this, its worth it

also, this is a shit test, start dating other women

lastly, you need to understand risk vs reward, what was the reward you were looking for? her to laugh? what was the risk? breaking up

I think your sub-conscious new she would react negatively, and you just had to send it to her to see, whether you realized or not

thats probably why she broke up with you, for not respecting her feelings.

ASSHOLE

That level of retardation is deep. It's best she's gone because the poison has taken hold.

>girl breaking up over discord
Welcome to the 21st century lads
>Trying to give sense to a girl which doesnt have one

Hey asshole. Some of us are phoneposters and can't read your fucking image.

Eh, should have known better to get trolled by you.

>UNIRONICALLY having a picture of fucking Schlomo on your computer
>UNIRONICALLY posting it on /soc/ to augment your argument

That's actually not how you talk to men either. Men, you don't know at least.

But you can absolutely say it to men or women you know well. The fact that I have to explain it to you is quite sad

Maybe read the post next time. I called her a second later.

>lastly, you need to understand risk vs reward, what was the reward you were looking for? her to laugh? what was the risk? breaking up
This makes minimizing interaction with the gf the logical course of action

Did you new you were knew to noing?

Great, now the same again but with more arguments and less insults and jealousy because you can't even have a "Discord gf" (when I obviously know her in real life).

I'll save you some wasted time.

OP is a retard who can't talk to people who thought an internet relationship would work.
Probably met on gaia online, then never met because neither could afford a couple hundred dollars to travel across a state and meet up.

It's literally nothing and OP has made a slide thread

CUDDLE?
:(

>chads wouldn't bang burnouts
lol naive. you do know this is a 18+ site, right?

I didn't sperg. I bet you never make your case in real life and only dare to open your mouth on Jow Forums, though.

Some pathetic faggots in this thread.

You think dating is where it ends, no: a relationship is also a negotiation. Both sides want two things:
1. A continued relationship, and
2. Pleasant things to occupy that relationship
If you are not making a convincing case for the latter (like telling your girlfriend to literally "fuck off"), then there is no reason for her to make a convincing case for the former. Negotiation ends, goodbye.

no
sorry

You fucked up at the end. The namecalling was a sign of weakness. She won.

Attached: 1519548513196.jpg (825x959, 69K)

If you dont know the tranny personally, calling he a she is just wrong, and worse it is sharing in dillusion. If you believe a person born male can be a female (just because they say) then reality is actually meaningless to you.

Lol you are a fag man...

You're probably underage b& and will just find this out in time but if not, ffs, don't talk to bitches about real life stuff, they can't handle interesting/difficult conversation, find male friends for that shit.

Fat gay nigger

Too grainy. Can't decipher on my pixel 2

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
(Rom 10:9-13)

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
(Act 2:38)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(Joh 3:16)

Read the Holy Bible, the New Testament

Unless you wanted to drop her, you were too aggressive. You need to ease them into the other side, not jam it in.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
(Rom 10:9-13)

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
(Act 2:38)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(Joh 3:16)

Read the Holy Bible, the New Testament,

>retarded canuck still derailing the thread and not gettingit isn't what bothered her and that it's our typical lingo

No, I can tell men to rhetorically "fuck off", even if I have just met them, or they are in positions of authority. No problem with that.
But I still can't tell a woman I've just met, a women I've known for ten years, or even MY MOTHER to "get out of the way", even though it is sometimes a perfectly reasonable and relevant request. That is not how you phrase it. You're going to start an argument, and you're going to lose.

no
sorry
:(

I obviously didn't care about her anymore when I did the "namecalling" because I knew what was up.

motherfucker you can't be real.
Did you 2 ever even meet in person?

lulz

>having a gf that uses discord
Well at least it’s easy to see where you went wrong

That's why you made this thread then, to show how much you don't care right?

>y-your the real fascist!
cringe. ur gf is probably a tranny, why would a non-tranny give a fuck about them? really makes you think

Figures a meme flag would have an internet girlfriend that doesn't even have to look at his goofy ass daily but still fuck it up. What were you expecting to happen? lmao bro you're a loser. Hit the gym, get some real hobbies, and make some friends.

good for you

>Unless you wanted to drop her, you were too aggressive. You need to ease them into the other side, not jam it in.
Not worth it, there are a lot of girls where you can just jam it in, probably 100 in the time it needs to convince one of those hardcore liberals.

I'm not really sad or mad she left me, just flabbergasted about the reason and the coldness.

>(I wouldn't even care if you refer to at least SOMEWHAT passing trannies as she)
Gas yourself, Chaim

Yes.

To show how fascist and hypocritical liberals are and that they even drop loved ones like hot potatoes just to call an abusive, mentally ill man "she".

yikes

She's just having an emotional outburst.
Probably close to her period.
This is what women are like.
But you seem a bit autistic OP.

I'll take that at face value, but god damn man, you got some learning to do.

You'll learn, whether you want to or not, you gonna learn son.

a) that chick is fucked from what you posted
b) Im leaving this thread, its about you, and you are fucking boring
c) you are a piece of shit
d) I will wait 5 minutes before closing this thread so you can say whatever you want back and have the last word (but i dont respond)

Jesus, kid.
You are not ready for a real relationship with women. Keep working on it.

What's there to be flabbergasted about? She is a female and a liberal. If anything it would be weird if she didn't break up with you.

She hasn't dropped you retard, she is just upset. Assuming this isn't a larp.

What do I learn?

>a) that chick is fucked from what you posted
I know.

...but earlier in the thread, you said that this is just "how we talk", you know, I tell my girlfriend to "fuck off" and "liberals should hang" and all that shit on a daily basis.
Now you're saying she's a liberal? What are you on about?

She's a retard, but so are you judging by the way you talk to her. You don't force opinions down someones throat and shit on them if they find your opinions unpalatable.

>Her: Yeah she has issues.
>You: Yeah He clearly does. Anyway you wanna go to blah blah blah

That's it. You let her know that no, it's not a she, that he obviously does have problems like your GF said. Then you move on until another good opportunity arrives to drop another little pill, not act like a sperg because she has normie opinions.

>significant other?
What a disgrace if a human being you are

And then all my dormmates clapped and high-fived me as they read the chat over my shoulder.

Yeah, people possessing something of significance. You wouldn't know anything about that. What a disgrace.

its cute how we can pinpoint your moment of regret and became so very pathetic.

Attached: 1532299036588.jpg (750x684, 287K)

cringe

If this vapid argument was all it took to end your relationship then it really wasn't going to go anywhere anyway. It would have ended over some other stupid bullshit.

>Cuddle?
> :(
> :(

YIKES that’s cringe. Your convo with your ex is so bad on many different levels. I mean you told her to fuck off and she did, what do you expect?

>You don't force opinions down someones throat and shit on them if they find your opinions unpalatable.
Itt: people who don't have gfs

more red flags here than a feminist bathroom trashcan.
sorry bro but youre an asshole

OK, cuck boy who represses his thoughts and feelings about things to appease others.

Just a secret, and this goes out to all of you: You don't actually have to "hide your powerlevel". This is something you idiots really have to understand. There are good, intelligent women out there who would obviously wouldn't refer to that thing as "she". Stop being cucks.

Women like my ex aren't worth it.

Attached: 799779.png (196x354, 171K)

>DRAMA

Attached: DveRw15WoAAqjbT.jpg (675x458, 106K)

Just realised that you were in an online relationship, kek. How long was it and how often did you meet to fuck?

Refer to