Isn't it hypocrisy?

Many men say that women are traitors and degenerated because they like blacks and BBCs but then they like latinas or asian women and they also like big tits and asses.

Attached: 8af1667e4a0421b914fd7cf7a902d84d.jpg (768x1024, 171K)

It's not hypocrisy if it's me doing it, duh.

>he fell for the bbc meme

Pathetic

>the bbc meme
He thinks it's a meme.

Attached: 324223.png (449x401, 490K)

do you really post this dogcrap on here?

It’s hypocrisy if those are in fact the same people. Otherwise it’s just two groups, guys with big titty Latina gfs (happy) and guys with wooden plank-like white whores who call people race traitors

both genders wouldfuck a very hot person, men would settle with their looksmatch or below, women with their lokksmatch or above. what dont you unerdstand ?

>Many men
/pol9k/ doesn't count as many
and neither do they count as men

The average man doesn't get many choices when it comes to females whereas even the ugliest girl in the world gets dating proposals

>women with their lokksmatch or above.
Maybe they are doing nature's work making the males compete and become better.

hello fellow J/e/w

Tldr dumb Jow Forums thread but dang OP found some nice boobers

You're not wrong those are some fancy goddamn milkers

That's what every loser man that doesn't know how to talk to women says, I know it because I also have said that. The reality is that if you are just a normal man, that learned how to be social in his childhood and adolescence and you have a life, a job, then even if you are very ugly you will find someone to be with. In your league, but you will find someone. And I know that because I have also seen it. Ugly guys but that knew how to talk to women and that had a job having girls with no problem, sometimes even much pretty than them.

so, where's the hyporysy ?

True. I'd enjoy nestling between them.

The hypocrisy is that those who say that women are race traitors or degenerated for liking black men and BBCs are the same that like asian or latin women and also like big tits and big asses. The hypocrisy is that the criticize it when women do it but then they do it too.

This

I don’t say this often but I’d say they’re 10/10
ok this is randum xD but do you use /fng/

Nah I don't go on pol much

No its not Jow Forums
You know what it is ;))

I'm not a normal man

Nah bro

people fuck who they want to, people obsessed with races should be terminated.
yet, you can still be aroused by blacks and make your family with a native of your country if it's this important to you