Go away shills and normies

This last year has been shit for Jow Forums. Every single fucking thread is polluted by whiners complaining about "Jow Forumstards".
I do not lurk Jow Forums because I think it is full of American larpers and redditors, so I am not particularly fond of their posters.
But somehow it is you who I always notice. You, the offended idiot who needs to derail the thread to complain about Jow Forums, racism or whatever bullshit, triggered at the most inane or minimal comment. I do not remember it being like this a few years ago. Go fuck yourselves and your shitfest of virtue signalling, shilling, or whatever the fuck you think you are doing.

Attached: 5dc86474bbe197f866eba95f4b8f73108552820cf682271fffa1b717faf5060d.png (720x720, 547K)

Fuck off poltard

Stop making threads about Jow Forums. is over there -->

He's right

She (male) is wrong

>I not a poltard but you guys should totally stop hating Jow Forums
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: 1564944506849.gif (450x600, 2.33M)

>I do not lurk Jow Forums
>virtue signalling, shilling
Go back to Jow ForumsT_D, you're not fooling anyone here.

Attached: EPget49.jpg (125x155, 4K)

BRAVO!

fuckkkk :(

good post

Okay post 6/10

Wasted.

Wasted.

what a waste

gay

How about you stop shitting our board and go back to R*ddit's affiliate on the chins,

>Now I am become GET, destroyer of threads

Jow Forums is the same as it's always been, with the exception of Jow Forumstards such as yourself

she needs my BPC deep inside of her

you just made history. nice septs! ;)

septlets get

based

You know the tubbers got your're rubber you know hes going to tub you, hes tubbing right behind you, hes tubbing at your're door...

plain modget
shameful

Attached: 3k6tubrvicl01.jpg (3000x1883, 280K)

mods aren't this homosexual

Get back to Jow Forums faggot

fuck you