Every PC I used with Windows 10 has been a buggy unstable BSOD laden piece of shit and a miserable Candy Crush in your...

Every PC I used with Windows 10 has been a buggy unstable BSOD laden piece of shit and a miserable Candy Crush in your face Action Center alerts for OneDrive and Cortana data collection harvesting piece of shit I wonder how people put up with this bullshit.

Meanwhile Windows 7 has never BSOD'd on me or let me down. It's always been stable and even runs better on a HDD than Windows 10 does on a SSD. Aero is still the best looking UI and everything is much more consistent than the disjointed Windows 10 UI.

What the fuck happened?

Attached: nanamiwin7.jpg (1245x700, 55K)

You're an idiot who doesn't know how to uninstall Candy Crush and OneDrive.

I want to nakadashi nanami-chan

WINDOWS 10 GOOD

Attached: 1545977595444.png (368x369, 154K)

Works on my machine.

I hate windows 10 as much as the next guy, but I've never BSOD'd and it's lightning quick since I installed an SSD. It was absolute garbage on an HDD though, while Mint ran really quick on the same system.

you can disable onedrive from starting up like any software since windows 95 retard

>I've never BSOD
I BSOD'd for the first time yesterday installing a GTX 760 after a 560Ti, updating the drivers, then reinstalling the 560Ti. The drivers for the 760 are newer than the latest ones for the 560.

It had to roll back to a restore point. Can't argue with it being able to fix itself.

The computer feeds off your mental states and malfunctions when you aren't with the times.
You have a chrono-mental-illness

Does anyone else find this infinitely preferable to, "You use Intel so your computer is infested with da JOOOS!"

Lived with 10 for all of 57 minutes before I installed Linux. Don't miss it at all

thanks man

>72222222

only time I've ever had Windows 10 bluescreen on me was when i was gayming. Other than that it just werks

No idea OP, I could swear the opposite.
I used 7 Enterprise from day 1 and it was always fucking crashing on me while LTSC has been working just fine, don't think I've had a single BSOD in the few years I've used it.

Attached: 1523396837441.png (300x300, 148K)

Almost every BSOD these days is caused by shit drivers
Even programs can't crash the OS anymore

Any version of Windows 10 that is not LTSB or LTSC is the wrong answer. You're the only one to blame for the headaches you went through.

>Anime poster doesn't know how to use a PC operating system
many such cases

windows 10 is stable.
windows 8.1 is stable.
winddws 7 is stable.
windows xp is stable.
windwos 2000 is stable
windows nt is stable.
----------------------------------
everything below this line blue screens when i open CD tray while access data on the disc.
it is most of the time driver fault
i remember windows 7 bsods on my sandybridge fixed with new uefi!

Heh

The only times W10 gave me BSODs was while trying to overclock my Intcel CPU