Don't buy IPS they said

Don't buy IPS they said.
The glowing and clouding will be unbearable they said.
>still buy glorious 1440p 144Hz IPS screen
>flawless panel
I'm about to nut because shit is so damn sexy

Attached: Color-Production.png (800x288, 108K)

>1440p

Absolutely disgusting.

Fuck off, poorfag

post black screen

pro tip: you wont

Go 4k or go home.
And don't even say muh gaming refresh rate.

I see tons of clouds on the IPS

>picking IPS and not getting a 4K screen
>not getting 240hz TN for gaming

you fucked up retard.

>can't afford 4k
>calls other people poorfags

>240hz
The only way to achieve 240fps with our current technologies is to enable dynamic resolution scaling, so the game looks like Minecraft but at least it's 240fps.

For me it's TN

What GPU do you fags even own, don't tell me I already it would be 1050ti.

Believe it or not the TN monitor in your photo is closer to the real thing,

GTX 1070 which is fine for 4k video. I don't play any 3d games.

nobody uses their monitor at full brightness

>GTX 1070 which is fine for 4k video
what

Attached: Capture.png (1307x763, 66K)

>too poor to afford 4k 144hz
>calls other people poor
Lmao

Why? There are no 32" 4k 144hz ips or VA yet.

4k video =/= 4k gaming

Literally no one says not to buy IPS monitors except for gamers.

2080 ti

It literally looks exactly the same. Left one is a bit bigger.

IPS is a meme, dont fall for it.

I cant wait to join the 1440p 144hz ips club. 9 more days

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-201531_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1439x2418, 1.06M)

>implying he couldn't just buy a 4k 60hz ips panel instead of a 1440p 144hz panel
also 4k gaming is retarded
1440p 144/165hz + gsync is where it's at, niggers

Attached: 1560988772661.png (671x519, 146K)

>165Hz
>G-sync
welcome home white man.

this, op is a fucking pleb.

>he doesnt know nano ips suffers from screen burn in

You wasted your money. If you just want to play 4k video, Intel integrated graphics will do just fine.

Nano IPS?

>g-sync
not really

>unironically shilling for goy-sync
jews aren't white

Should have bought a va panel.

I can't believe people still buy these low-rez monitors. I've been 100% hidpi/'retina' across all my devices since ~2012.

Nano ips is ips that supports 1 ms from lg

>dude just get freesync
>dude it's open standard
>dude adaptive vsync lmao
>dude gsync bad
>dude gsync is proprietary
have money, poorfags

what desktop monitor do you use?

I did the same thing with my aorus monitor. This shit is amazing.

OP was right, you won't.

Attached: 4.jpg (960x720, 44K)

That looks like shit, just turn contrast to 200% and you have the same thing

>can't buy two monitors, one tn and one ips

>ips
>burn in
Its not oled retard lcd doesnt burn in

>inb4 CRT-shitters shit the already shitty thread up even more

Its gsync certified free sync

If you buy IPS over VA for media consumption you might actually be retarded.

>he fell for the 4k60hz over 1440p144hz meme
fucking retard imo

lmao dead tech

You can't even buy a TN monitor anymore unless you're getting something absolute bargain bin or some 240hz gamer thing. Virtually everything conventional is VA or IPS.

Most 1440p/144hz stuff is TN.

>1440p 144Hz IPS screen
does reproduce full color at 144 hz? one of those asus 4k monitors that is supposed to 144hz actually reduces color information to be able to process and display 4k 144 hz signal, I just hope that is not the case here

ouch

You called gay boy?

you've never played a "competitive" game have you

lmao give me something better

VA is the true master race
>muh ghosting
Literally never noticed any on both of my monitors

>muh gaming refresh rate
You're an idiot

>not having an x27

>1440p 144Hz IPS screen
what screen?

It's perfectly capable of 4k gaming too. Anything before 2014 will hit 4k60 with minimal tweaking. Modern games will require some cuts graphics wise if you want more than 30 fps. Upscaling from 1800p/1620p with some sharpening would be your best bet.

Anything above 60Hz on lcd is bait for epic gaymer kiddies. It's only useful to avoid flickering on CRTs, lcd screens don't have this issue unless they use pwm backlight.

I really don't know who these newfag scumbaggy cunts are that slot talk IPS panels but they need to go back to whatever garbage know-nothing Reddit board they came from and fuck off

I've got a BenQ 1440p 27" ips panel right now. I run a dual monitor setup with a 27" 1080p monitor using up scaling to 1440p. Should I buy a nice 4k ips monitor for classic? I've heard the golden ratio for 4k is 32". I've got a 1070ti so it should do 60fps in wow no problem.

I just bought this on a whim, seems preddy good other than it not being 144hz but my vega 56 can only do 60fps on 1440p anyway so fuck it

Attached: 0038e251afb3f82bc96a5db366d85646.png (1462x660, 343K)

People shit talk IPS panels because the market has put out a lot of garbage panels since they know they will sell anyway because they are IPS
You would sell 10x more backlight bleeding dumpster tier AH-IPS screens than you would otherwise perfect VA screens because the only thing people know anymore is panel types and they where told IPS is da best

which monitor?

32 inches would be ideal for 4k. I use a lg 27ud58 without any scaling and text is a bit small from more than on meter, but perfectly legible at arm's length. Pixel density is so high upscaled 1800p is very close to native 4k, especially with a high quality sharpening filter. You really don't need to run games at native res to benefit from a 4k screen, in-game resolution scaling and custom resolutions are your best friends when balancing visuals and performance. 4k is also great for upscaling older games, as it is exactly 9x 720p and 4x 1080p, so you get a clean integer scale with most content, emulators also look great, pixel art appears razor sharp.

4k with proper HDR and inputs that can handle it or GTFO.

cool black levels bro

Attached: ips-vs-mva1.jpg (740x208, 47K)

I can accurately tell the frame rate of a game within 5fps of error just by turning the camera. Its specially noticable when the gaem goes from 144caped to 143.

Playing with a joystick its fine at 60, but VR and FPX is very, very noticeable annoying and distracting.

Why people write blogs, post on formus and do videos claiming "muh human cant even see past 14,30,60,70,90, etc..." is something ill never understand.

Attached: 1564618523145.png (393x374, 215K)

>tfw my old display was shitty so even if I go to TN everything will feel like a straight up improvement
feels good not falling for the ips meme

Attached: 464B8A75-8FA3-453A-A0F2-840230752F09.png (750x1334, 598K)

I play anything that isn't a shooter with a controller so i'm fine with 60Hz. Even going up to 75Hz is a surprisingly big upgrade in fluidity, but again, it's not like i'm good enough at what i play to make full use of it. But damn does it make mouse movement feel smooth.

Is aoc a meme? I know its budget shit and probably uses reject panels

I've owned 2 aoc monitors, a random 27" 1080p ips one and the notorious C24G1.
Never had any issues with either of them.
I got rid of the C24G1 because VA makes Text appear fuzzy. Unbearable.

Been using 1440p / 165hz for over 3 years, best monitor I ever owned. I do miss simplicity of 1080p / 60hz though, costs a lot to keep up with hardware / games if you want at least high-ultra. Not much of an issue now but some games don't work well with higher resolutions.

My 2060 is maxing out my 1080 144hz 6bit panel with no *sync technology tn and shit colors. Aka the vg248qe i bought years ago. I plan to turn it sideways and keep it but it looks like dogshit now i have samsung 4k tvs, an s8, and a macbook pro to compare to

IPS was one of the best luxury purchases I have ever made in my entire life.

>hurr
>I stare at a solid black background in fullscreen in complete darkness for 12 hours a day
>durr

Attached: 1563301690082.png (762x766, 476K)

Cool smearing, ghosting and shit colours, bro

>the devil's trips
Duly checked

Most stuff that says Gsync now is really Freesync that is compatible with Nvidia drivers. Gsync is dead.

Freesync / VESA adaptive sync. It's an industry standard and even Nvidia is moving to it.

I cant tell the differebce between my laptops IPS display and my nonitors TN besides image sharpness (both 1080, laptop 17 inch, monitor 24)
ips is a meme for women and children loo

Linus tested this and found the 1ms setting looks like hell.

>people buy tvs and then are surprised that they don't work out of the box with 0% calibration done
you deserve your buyer's remorse tbch
dumbfuck should've gone to rtings.com

>That stand design.

I keep having to pass on monitors because they use that tripod design. I have pebble speakers that need to sit under the corners of the screen. They can't sit there when the tripod legs are in the way. Pic related is the kind of stand I prefer.

Attached: 84274t450[1].jpg (450x360, 21K)

I use two 1440p monitors, a 1440p IPS ultrawide, and a single 4k TN with GSync as my gaming monitor. I don't actually see any issue with the TN, though it is made by Dell. Never had any issues with Dell monitors.

ITT: 60 retards respond to a blatant consumer tech advertising thread

He also said its the best monitor on 2019 so its okay

Attached: 4k meme.jpg (875x625, 139K)

These graphs are all made by random anons working with one monitor and they never seem to reflect reality.

>va
>shit colors
I can see we are dealing with a brain dead Redditor here

>60fps
disgusting

Get an arm.

Its awesome to free that desk space where the stand is

VA is the worst of the worst. IPS can at least sort of do gaming while also doing non gaming very well. VA is just okay at regular stuff, and impossible to game with.

>muh ghosting

Maybe don't buy some of these $100 VA monitors, faggot

this is the same as the "human eye can only see 30fps" meme

VA is only bad because almost every single VA panel that is put into monitors is based off designs from 2013 with the only exception being Samsung probably
The TV industry meanwhile has been shitting out VA panels with response times that can rival IPS for years now

>VA
>Shit colors

It's still better than TN :^)

>Get an arm.

I have 2 already, but thank you for the advice.

Post 2017 VA>IPS>TN

When the FUCK is there gonna be a 24" 1080p 144hz IPS panel?

I always use my monitor at full brightness and light themes on everything.
Black-loving basement dwellers can go fuck themselves.