Lets be honest he is more /v/ than Jow Forums

lets be honest he is more /v/ than Jow Forums

Attached: dfgghdg.jpg (1024x740, 82K)

lets be honest he is more faget than human

Fuck him and his "company". Clickbaiting shekel goblin leaf that makes this field look terrible.

well yeah
he's a gaming hardware marketer on youtube
companies send him their new toys
he says it's great
he gets paid
and then gets ad revenue and probably affiliate revenue and such

>Clickbaiting shekel goblin
He's not that bad
He usually makes sure people buy hardware cheaply.

He as a person, no. He's pretty Jow Forums.
His channel is 95% /v/

How the fuck do I get tech companies to send me loads of stuff for free? It isn't fair lads

become an annoying faggot and start making videos catering to kids wanting to make gamer pcs

I can barely name some channels on youtube that talk about tech that aren't gaming infused. After all that's half the purpose of newer consumer level tech

this but unironically

Imagine identifying so hard with website sub boards that you have to label everyone accordingly.

Attached: 1562876427912.jpg (960x960, 58K)

Check'd and kek'd
Idk why he's so shilled. I've browsed his channel a couple times and rarely do I come across something interesting

^This, 105% this
^And this
I'd like to punch his face through the back of his skull, shouty annoying prick

I honestly don't mind LTT. He's a shill, but he's completely open about his shilling instead of pretending to do unbiased reviews while actually receiving pay or other incentives behind the scenes. That channel is so big he doesn't even have to give a shit about poo-pooing anyone's product.

It's the smaller channels that pretend to not be shills that you really have to look out for.

he's a faggot

>become an annoying faggot
you can delete all the rest

OP already wrote that.

>popular thing bad!

Attached: tw-oBcQI_400x400.jpg (318x318, 12K)

he is Jow Forums for /v/

>i learn anything from him

Attached: hash.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

i have those headphones

celebrity worshipping faggot
well said

LTT is a marketing channel whose target audience is scamming underage children with misinformation. He is not a tech channel for he has no tech education nor is involved in tech via any technical route, he is a pure MARKETING channel using tech as a meta. He couldn't even install Linux by himself and had to rely on Luke to do it for him.
Meta, all threads regarding LTT are METAthreads, using tech as an excuse to advertise a YouTube channel about a child-scamming midget. He gets money by scamming children, the most pathetic way to earn money.

Let us put this into perspective:
There's rapists and then there's child rapists.
The rapists will not exactly get fire in prison because they still have to bear risks when they are raping adults,
but child rapists get instant shivs and mutilation because they prey on what even the most savage criminals ignore out of dignity and at least some last remaining semblance of principles left in their minds.
Linus Manletcuck Basedtips belongs in the child rapist category, he can't deal with anything larger or older than children, both physically and mentally.

Also posting LTT is inviting underage which is against the global rules.

Attached: LTT Fanbase.png (1280x720, 849K)

>TT is a marketing channel whose target audience is scamming underage children with misinformation. He is not a tech channel for he has no tech education nor is involved in tech via any technical route, he is a pure MARKETING channel using tech as a meta. He couldn't even install Linux by himself and had to rely on Luke to do it for him.
>Meta, all threads regarding LTT are METAthreads, using tech as an excuse to advertise a YouTube channel about a child-scamming midget. He gets money by scamming children, the most pathetic way to earn money.
>Let us put this into perspective:
>There's rapists and then there's child rapists.
>The rapists will not exactly get fire in prison because they still have to bear risks when they are raping adults,
>but child rapists get instant shivs and mutilation because they prey on what even the most savage criminals ignore out of dignity and at least some last remaining semblance of principles left in their minds.
>Linus Manletcuck Basedtips belongs in the child rapist category, he can't deal with anything larger or older than children, both physically and mentally.
>Also posting LTT is inviting underage which is against the global rules.

so he is a pedophile?

Those headphones because 4 earrings wasn't gay enough.

He obviously doesn't even play games except for strategy games and indieshit that his 12 year old audience doesn't care about.
I watch his videos where he plays around with expensive enterprise gear to do weird shit. That's obviously what he really wants to do, but to be able to do that, he has to make clickbait for gamerteens, and I don't have a problem with that.

What's Jow Forums about him other than his obsession with custom water cooling?

There are tech-youtubers Jow Forums loves that are way more annoying.

His obession with networking, his obsession with new hardware. He may not be Ben Eater level hardware obsession, but he appreciates what new technologies companies put in their products.

He genuinely likes overcomplicating things for the sake of "wouldn't it be cool"

pretty much this

>people like Linus are the reason why CS jobs are so saturated with poos and sòymen
This is why you don't fall for the tech job meme.

What makes you say that? What about Linus makes you think Indians?

Yeah, but we are /v/, so what's your point?

I can't stand the fucker. I can't stand his Marketing BS for one instance.

>he is more /v/
>makes a gaming retrospective vid about 2010+s
>skips minecraft

Attached: 1556939352602.jpg (468x468, 38K)

To someone that screams GENTOO he is.

I'm actually surprised by what he knows sometimes; but his channel is entirely /v/

those headphones make him look more /lgbt/ than Jow Forums or /v/

Tech bruh

honestly how different are /v/ and Jow Forums nowadays? it's 90% consumer tech and i3 desktops, even /diy/'s is more Jow Forums than Jow Forums.

They picked games that showcased progress of graphics and Minecraft doesn't really fit the bill.

MKBHD is a lot worse, his vocal audience is pajeets and most people try to copy his video format and circlejerk over specs like NPCs.
Linus is at least dumb enough to make videos that shouldn't be taken seriously, he's just a tech based entertainer.

Attached: NPCHD.jpg (900x1200, 205K)

Advertising e-fags is against the board's rules.
Get Out.