How am I supposed to browser the internet securely? Using VPNs or Tor is more dangerous than not using it...

How am I supposed to browser the internet securely? Using VPNs or Tor is more dangerous than not using it, zeronet and other distributed sites force you to host CP, apparent the only browser with proper security is chrome, using cryptocurency puts you on a watch list, using addons like uMatrix, Decentraleyes, or other makes your browser look unique and easily identifiable. Everything marketed as increasing your privacy online actively makes it worse, so what the fuck are you supposed to do? Do we now just accept that everything you do online can be linked to your real life info?

Attached: [email protected] (621x414, 37K)

Virtualization. Than icecat-style.

Security by obscurity.

Does litery nothing

Fuck off, great first step

Where did all you retarded boomers come from? Are you an 8 refugee?

no, but 8 going down did make me want to protect myself more since I go on other sites that are arguably worse than 8.

You deserve all that's coming for you

this. how dare someone try to be anonymous. 4channel doesn't support that

Make it so that your PC pretends to be some corporate IBM system. Advertisers won't follow you., intelligence services may though.

>Tor is more dangerous than not using it
Cite?

Jow Forums

tor is comped and its worse than not using it because it gets you flagged.
>source: look into it

onion routing was developed by the navy. They have probably compromised it by now. Just think of who is actually hosting the tor nodes.

Privacy and 100% anonymity are very different.

>the navy has compromised mathematics
t. A retard

>Glow niggers hosting a majority of tor nodes means its not compromised

How is using a vpn more dangerous than not using it? VPNs have become such a normie thing i feel like they're mostly pointless to use alone like most normies do. You need to be doing many other things along with a vpn.

even if tor isn't comped its low latency and therefore insecure via timing attacks. and using tor gets you flagged.

Your ISP knows when you're using Tor.
Guess how much that makes you stand out

How would you make it so they don't know you're using tor

Use your brain, if it was that unsafe, there would be much more arresred pedos. All of the lawsuits so far were based on 0days, which is why they let those 10 pedos go back in 2015.

By not using Tor

You can try hiding tor usage from your isp by using a vpn with tor. But that just means that now your isp doesn't see that you're on tor. But your vpn probably knows. 99% of vpns log your shit. Only vpns that have been proven to not log are Expressvpn in 2017. I think nordvpn also did not collect logs according to a 3rd-party claim

>source: my ass

In 2017 Turkish Law Enforcement seized Expressvpn looking for a man. They didn't get anything because no logs were there. I don't think that thing with Nordvpn happened

Or the government just doesn't care about pedos that much.

use dedicated computer for shady things

This starts with being secure at the hardware level.

Is there a chart of good cyberpunk books, films, anime, etc?

They don't care about pedos, but they totally want 4channel dot org shitposters, yeah, makese sense, Qboomer.

Go ask cyberpunk general here or just look on the respective boards. /lit/ and /a/ definitely have some, /mu/ don't afaik

Take solace that privacy doesn't exist anyway since God sees everything that you're doing.

My bad, I thought I was actually posting in /cyb/. Cheers.

no worries mate

the problem with pedos is that there is too many of them.
theyre a burden to the prison system.

>Using VPNs or Tor is more dangerous

[Citation Needed]

My system autostarts Tor on startup, so I always have it running when I’m on my computer. They know I’m using it always (years now), but have no idea what I’m doing on there. I prefer this method to “only use it when you need it” since I have plausible deniability.

Use a bridge. If it works for the Chinese it will work for you.