first why, second PLEASE peel that shit off

nice pet crab dude.

this

>not removing the plastic
Absolutely disgusting

enjoy your brain cancer

>enjoy your brain cancer
I dare you to use it as a pillow, OP
Non-Ionizing radiation can't affect humans, so you should have nothing to worry about. Right?

Heeeey you can flash OpenWRT on in, if I remember it right. Nice, but I still prefer my Microserver which can utilize an upgradeable wi-fi, OS and link bonding.

Attached: 1565196226450.jpg (1000x1152, 106K)

snibbety snab :DDDD

>mogg my neighbours
translation please.

Attached: ss-tzuyu.png (257x329, 120K)

so you access point is dropping packets since i upgraded my home network? sorry bro, i didnt mean to interfere with your channels, but you know, your equipment looks a little toyish, no offence intended. if you need help choosing good enterprise solutions you can always ask, i'm your friendly neighbour after all

Attached: DAyfhgTUMAAAPkC.jpg (2438x1358, 280K)

>ubiquiti
>enterprise solution

Attached: 1563362697532.jpg (663x511, 56K)

Attached: 1531845184058.jpg (1890x1630, 424K)

the only thing that's going to happen is a few cells mogging your entire body

I deserve better WiFi and connectivity than everyone.
I have now.
ok this is a big cringe

>he does not know

Attached: 0190804.jpg (2560x1440, 873K)

>PLEASE peel that shit off
Found the retards. Its better to leave the plastic on because it protects the surface from shitty scratches/etc. The cost of leaving the plastic protector is what? It looks "ugly"?

>I have to leave the ugly plastic protector on or it'll get scratches and look ugly

Wouldn't you rather your helmet crack in an accident rather than your skull?

*flies away*

Scratches don't to shit to the device. That layer of plastic of course also doesn't do shit but looking at OP's picture it's in plain sight and it looks like at has a flesh eating virus. Removing it looks infinitely better.

OH NO NO N ONO AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: snibeti-snab-1502237.png (500x522, 90K)

never thought router design mattered because i didnt believe you can fuck it up but actually you can

OP this is the most ugliest thing ive ever seen

Then don't scratch it you retard

cisco shill detected

that plastic isn't for scratches, its for keeping grubby factory worker fingerprints and grime off it, if something scratched against that plastic it'd rip a hole right through

>>mogg my neighbours
>translation please.
It's slang for "male ogling". Closeted gay men flex their muscles at a gym or someplace, where other men can ogle them. if the proper gay signals are exchanged they will sneak away to have gay sex together. OP is doing the nerd equivalent of seducing his male neighbors.

Similar to the "hanky code" but for computer enthusiasts.

Attached: Hankycode.jpg (909x767, 92K)

>hanky code
The fuck, just googled it, never knew it's a thing!

>sealing in heat for no good reason

False. Leave on too long and you won't be able to peel it off

>t. worked in used copying machine company where retards would leave protective plastic on lcd screen and it would ruin the screens after a few years

we're married to HP actually

Attached: 1562477214703.gif (730x551, 233K)

>implying leaving the peeling on it will protect the router from breaking

does this mean Jow Forums makes the mens smarter

What did you just say, kiddo?!

Attached: C5400X_12-Large.jpg (1400x788, 91K)

I mean, it really isn't an enterprise solution. There's some shit it doesn't do, like, for example -- proper multicast routing. Unifi L3 switches/routers don't have PIM support.

It's absolutely magnificent for small, medium or simple-large deployments though.

Attached: 1561855466572.png (640x480, 424K)

was meant for you

Attached: CgldEYQU8AA2MPn.jpg (493x585, 35K)

UAV request permission for landing

Attached: 33-320-349-Z01.jpg (1280x960, 96K)

>tfw you don't own Lamborgini router

Attached: Netgear-Nighthawk.jpg (1920x1080, 903K)

*crawls away*

Attached: asus-ac5300-intro.jpg (900x653, 76K)

>The fuck, just googled it, never knew it's a thing!
Yes, it is a strange thing. And by purchasing a red router and placing it on the right side of the window, OP is sending the gay signal that he's a submissive into fisting. See attached pic for explanation.

Attached: hc2.jpg (626x458, 113K)

Next time OP better uses this one, then.

Attached: D-Link-EXO-AC1900-900x443.jpg (900x443, 42K)

>Quest Added: The Jagged Crown

No.

From the thumbnail I thought that was a piece of meat with antennae sticking out

G-Guys, my router keeps sending me the following error message over and over again.
>Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
>Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Attached: gnzKIMH.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

>ac1900 vs my chad ac5300
Oof.
Nice downgrade bro

>Its better to leave the plastic on because it protects the surface from shitty scratches/etc
why the fuck would you care about scratches on a router?

I thought it was a big piece of meet on the floor like an air mattress.

>more and more wattage arm shit being thrown at the problem
I dream of a 2w asic offloading prosumer machine.

*scuttles towards u*

Is that wifi 6

cant tell if router or unreal tournament map

>bought new tri-band router to mogg my neighbours
What are you? 12?

It's about specs anymore for OP
*wink* *wink*

Attached: 15652105731_99.jpg (626x452, 108K)

*not about

Imagine being this assblasted and jelly.
Bet you got some 20mbps ADSL shit lol

kek

just point a high gain 1000mw directional antenna at your neighbour and start sharting some noise at them. They'll give up eventually.

Attached: vomit-chan.gif (220x220, 44K)

10/10

Where do I get one of these?I really want to watch gaberial dropout while also mogging my neighbors too.

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

>Caring about scratches on a router

>Caring about looks on a router

My Vietnamese in-laws do this and it infuriates me because the only point I could possibly think of is for resale value. Otherwise you're preserving the looks of something by sacrificing the looks. Where is the logic in that? If you're never going to see it without the plastic then why preserve it at all?

you're probably the type to saran wrap your furniture too, huh?

meant for

hate to break it to ya, but it was ugly from the start
leaving the curling plastic on just makes it uglier

Interestingly, the hanky code is why people thought piercings on the right ear were "gay". Because in the hanky code, left is "masc-top" and the right pocket if you're the "fem-bottom". So if you had a earring in the right ear instead of the left, you would be the passive/bottom/feminine.

lol thought it was a piece of meat from the thumbnail.
if you're gonna leave the plastic on, at least draw some cute anime faces on it.

those aren't supposed to be real brains attached to their head with twine.
it makes retards feel like they're smarter.

We need more antennas. To fit more on we should use a smaller wavelength. We could move to millimeter wave and put hundreds of antennas on our routers. We can move up to the terahertz range. Now we can barely see our antennas. Next we move to light frequencies. Now we can't see our antennas and our routers fucking glow all the time. Now instead of beamforming our router projects fucking holograms to bounce light around corners. We move into the UV range. Now our router can give us a tan. At this point our router has hundreds of billions pf antennas. As we get deeper into the UV range and approach X-rays we start making antennas that shouldn't even be possible. Weird plasma physics offers us some hope for a while, but we start developing new forms of matter. Our routers now use their X-ray beams to analyze the molecular composition of what they are pointed at, to determine if it's alive and should not be irradiated.

We use huge machines that harness 10% of the sun's total output to boil the vacuum itself to make matter that should not exist: magnetic monopoles. Our routers now operate in the gamma ray range and have uncountable antennas

We approach the end of the rainbow. Our antennas are made of the fabric of the universe. Incredible amounts of energy are required to make a single photon. These incredible amounts of energy bend the very laws of nature. Every transmission is like it's own big bang.