/fed/ - Fediverse General

ITT we discuss Jow Forums approved ways to connect to the Fediverse and interact with others without censorship or any SJW bullshit.

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fediverse.party/en/fediverse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

theres not much to say user.
join an instance
post on said instance
get (you)s
unless you mean things like ideas for implementation, you could use the api (?) or methodology to make a forum but idk

which ones?

whatcha lookin for?
shitposter club (cool instance, good ppl)
free speech extremist ( i like the admin of this one, seems cool, do/say anything instance)
smuglo . li (loli instance, dont like loli myself but the people are cool)
gab (boomer central, its THE BIG ONE for fo free speech)
kiwifarms . cc (jersh's instance, its fine)
those are the big boi ones that i see often, it doesnt really matter which is chosen since you can interact with eachother, tho the more left wing instances will have em blocked but i havent had any issues

>kiwifarms
Fuck off nigger.

whats wrong with the kiwifarms fediverse instance?

It has the name of that cancerous website in its name. Is that not enough?

They're mutually exclusive to one another despite the name. Go and look at it, the conversations are rather mundane and like most all other fediverse instances

no not really, anything else?

Anything else other that it's time to dilate for you? Nah

i thought kiwifarms was the laugh at tranny place?
anyways thanks for the (you)s

The most pathetic place on the internet. They laugh at channers while visiting the boards themselves. I hope they get raped by niggers.

How do I architect my software to work on the fediverse? Where do I publish my code?

>They laugh at channers
As they should? There are plenty of cringy as shit posters here (you included), no place is or should be excluded from criticism if you're being retarded, and that includes kf it self.
Having an "us vs. them" mind set with websites really limits your reach user, how about you expand your horizons

I don't know where this "look at me, I'm so cool for conforming to norms and hating on Jow Forums and their incels" came from these past few years, but it certainly needs to stop.
In case you didn't realize, it's seriously threatening board culture, becuase for every such post, 10 newfags pick up the narrative and feel empowered to shit up the website with their trash.
It is in your right to call me a faggot, which you undoubtedly will now, but that does not change the underlying problem at hand.
>Having an "us vs. them" mind set with websites really limits your reach user, how about you expand your horizons
Yeah, I'm thinking you should go back to kiwifarms.

i think it depends more specifically what it is but you can just whack the code on gitlab/hub or something like that
i dont know how 'official' this site is but it has info on various different implementations of the fediverse as an idea - fediverse.party/en/fediverse/
as for the actual code stuff, i dont really know but its got to do with ostatus and stuff like that, i think the plan is to switch to activitypub but i dunno
but didnt you just complain about kiwis chatting shit about Jow Forums? you're not making much sense user, i think the issue is that you're a faggot (see i got it in there)

>I don't know where this "look at me, I'm so cool for conforming to norms and hating on Jow Forums and their incels" came from these past few years, but it certainly needs to stop.
I have absolutely no idea where you got that from my post. I've been here since 06 and post daily. I adore the site but I don't pretend that being a poster here is something to be considered elevated over other avenues. user... I think you place way too much of your self identity in to Jow Forums and see shitposting or talking about other sites as a personal attack. Not even going to be mean to you here but you might need to take a break.

What are you going to suggest next? That we should all crosspost to instagram and reddit? To expand our horizons? Jesus Christ, we have truly reached the end times. For being here since 06, you sure suck a lot of dicks.
Take some pride in yourself Anonymous, it won't hurt anyone.

>What are you going to suggest next? That we should all crosspost to instagram and reddit? To expand our horizons?
Thats not really what I meant, you're still exacerbating this shit like a personal attack, calm the fuck down dude. Its more that you had/have a reconstructed image of what kf is without seemingly having visited it. I never said make and account and post, more just pull it up and lurk.
On a related but somewhat different note, just want to say this to ya as well. I miss the board culture of the 00s deeply, and the personal website culture of the 90s, but they're not coming back, the tides of change is coming and neither you nor I can stop it. You're best off at least being familiar with what other communication platforms looklike and funtion (even as just a passive lurker) since with how shit is accelerating, who fucking knows if Jow Forums is going to be around it self much longer since it would not surprise me if it just stuck around as the ad friendly "4channel"

Attached: 1444770972004.png (716x1059, 1.2M)

This website is for people over 18 years of age

>doesn't fetch more toots in your path

excellent
did you also know that a freddo chocolate bar has ranged from as little as 10 pence to 25 pence now, they were finally lowered back to 10 pence in january of this year, sadly however they are now back at 25 pence

>you're still exacerbating this shit like a personal attack
I wasn't angry at you. I am just angry because of the state of this world.
>you have a reconstructed image of what kf is without seemingly having visited it
I have visited it. I got a laugh out of one thread. I still think they're little shits who deserve to die.
Furthermore, I would have nothing against them were it not for their retarded attitue to this site. And it seems the politically correct NPC bullshit seep into their brains too, as they were recently celebrating the temporary death of sad panda (I heard claims saying they were even responisible for it, but I've got nothing to back that up for now).
>You're best off at least being familiar with what other communication platforms looklike and funtion (even as just a passive lurker) since with how shit is accelerating
Nah, fuck that shit. If this site (and some others I like) are shutting down, I'm going off grid. Fuck the nu-internet, and fuck everyone who thinks everyone has to adapt to conform to some crappy new idea of how things should be.
>who fucking knows if Jow Forums is going to be around it self much longer since it would not surprise me if it just stuck around as the ad friendly "4channel"
Agree. Fuck, I'm still mad for that.

I get'cha user, understand where you're coming from.
Keep on truckin friend, guess we'll enjoy what we've got while we've got it.

Attached: 1153546650877.jpg (600x457, 29K)

The same to you, user. I hope we get to enjoy calling each other a faggot at least for a little longer.

Attached: cc4a68565b34b971d7671e3ee33fab3dc399a34d.jpg (700x976, 452K)