Tfw Android shitters will never EVER experience anything this seamless

>tfw Android shitters will never EVER experience anything this seamless
twitter.com/ZachHonig/status/1158920088944283649

Attached: webm was too large for this shite site.png (580x658, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

monzo.com/blog/2017/11/14/nfc-card-activation
youtube.com/watch?v=SDPy2euUFbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what is nfc

>Android shitters will never experience giving up their financial information to the botnet
user...

>WOAH LE IPHONE USES NFC? SO COOL !!

Attached: 1519298305794s.jpg (218x250, 8K)

I'm actually pretty excited for it, nothing wrong with a card that you either use never, or use for financing. Especially one that sleek.

I feel like they took notes from the Amazon Prime card.

imagine trusting your finances to fucking Apple and gloating about it

You can't trust your finances to any company dipshit, only in physical cash and a credit union.

t. Poogle Pay user

>what is iCard, Google pay, Revolut, N26 and NFC

>monitors all your payments
epic

That's awesome. I hope that Apple does bigger things in the future. Glad they're working on services.

Let people enjoy things. Can't imagine how miserable your life must be.

unfortunately NFC r/w is unavailable on iPhones until iOS 13 comes out this year, despite the phones having full NFC chipset for over 5 years now

>all the replies in that tweet are pointing out all the other debit/credit cards that do this exact thing
try again

rofl
gay. I'd like to enjoy the simple benefit of writing a vcard to an ntag213 without rooting the device, since my phone has all the necessary hardware

time to get out the old android and use it for its one feature of value...

>nerd emoji for getting a fucking credit card
Being a mindless consumer faggot does not make you geeky, nerdy, or interesting. Somebody needs to shoot up an apple store already god damnit.

Attached: 6B566B71-026E-49A4-AA16-25DF4547B1F5.jpg (750x703, 95K)

Attached: high.jpg (983x708, 114K)

BOOM, I just destroyed your entire thread.

Attached: image.png (1337x636, 364K)

At least on Android, you could actually create a service that allows you to do that with any third party credit card.

On iOS, this is once again only possible for Apple's own stuff since nobody can write background services except for them.

>credit card

Attached: 1564671894401.png (800x480, 162K)

>Come, goy! Get into a cycle of debt until you only earn just about enough money to pay off the interest on your interest, so that you'll end up having to pay us forever! It has never been easier! Even YOU can activate this thing!

>Mongoloid nigger can't even resize and upload a webm

Is this supposed to be some kind of optical illusion I can't see or am I overthinking things?

Not seeing anything means you're vulnerable to Jewish tricks.
Be careful, user.

shake your head left and right and you'll see it

WTF dude
It works

How much sense would it make to buy such a card and keep it in my laptop's SD slot permanently as a more-or-less permanent additional drive?

Now I can consume more apple products

>I'm too much of a retard to conceptualize managing my spending and must rely on cash to prevent me from going into debt

Get a card with a good cash back or rewards program, enjoy getting free money for no additional fees (provided you're not a poorfag and have decent credit, which probably excludes half of this board)

Worse yet, Apple is just a front, the card is actually from Goldman Sachs

don't get it what exactly is suppose to be cool about this? that he activated an NFC card with an NFC device?

I live in a country where you don't need credit cards.
We just quietly laugh at murrimutts getting into eternal debt for "cashback", which doesn't cover the interest on the interest they've accumulated at all.

The coolhow he's giving even MORE money to Apple

It's not even proper NFC but some proprietary junk

>We just quietly laugh at murrimutts getting into eternal debt for "cashback"
>implying I have any credit card debt whatsoever

Good joke poorfag. If you can pay off your bill every month there are literally zero drawbacks to having a credit card

They have “flush” adapters for that. Google flush SD card or something

my consumerism enabling plastic card has cooler animations than yours

That's good. But you're obviously not the target audience for offers like this then. Your small cashback gains are financed by an army of forever indebted quasi-slave goyim. I find that amusing.

Who said this was america, asia is a cash based economy

>credit card
do americans really

Who cares just treat a credit card like your debit card and pay it off every month.
What's the big deal

Does anyone else regularly get tue urge to buy into the apple ecosystem...

I’ve used linux for years but it just seems so comfy...

>Your small cashback gains are financed by an army of forever indebted quasi-slave goyim. I find that amusing.
I find it amusing too though. I'm glad other idiots can't pay their debts while I can, in the same way I'm glad that not everyone on earth is smart or good at the things I'm good at.

>Zachary

no
only Apple product I ever seriously considered was the iPad because the alternatives are shit. For everything else Apple is massively overpriced and not worth it. A few pretty animations aren't worth that kind of money for me.

When apple pay fails and you need to reinvent the boomer wheel of a physical card.

I've been on both sides of it. For work my options for a work laptop was either a t420 or a top of the line macbook pro running parallels. I chose the macbook pro. Used it for 3 years and honestly started to fucking hate it. There's just reduced functionality in so many ways, even just navigating folder structure is annoying as fuck. Once you're used to how a normal computer works, trying to use a macOS is irritating as fuck.

ipad and iphone are pretty comfy though.

Stop eating söy

>being this bitter that people like polished experiences instead of specializing in core2duo thinkpad repair.
Have sex.

"Somebody" != Me

>check replies
>android has been able to do this for years
Once again, Apple "invents" something that already existed.

Android has had NFC readers for a very long time.

But you don't know what that is, because you're a stupid iFag consumer.

Why do african Americans like apple so much

Attached: 1546650818154.jpg (460x355, 56K)

Because Apple is a nigger brand.

Attached: 1549408295583.jpg (700x1500, 358K)

>posting on a korean imageboard for technology and thinking you're above any of this

>iToddlers discover NFC

monzo.com/blog/2017/11/14/nfc-card-activation

btfo

>download our app
>login
>then go activate/add card
>then just tap lol so easy

iphones you just tap and it appears. Samsung tried to copy that airpods popup, took almost 12seconds on a linus video to appear after opening the case, they timed it

youre citing pre-installed bloatware as a feature

>chink shills are so desperate to disparage apple they don't care about basic facts

it's not even an app though really

Samsung made it an app, you needed their wearables app + another one if you wanted the "quick" connect to work at all on non samsung phones

>iToddlers unironically think Apple isn't selling their data
lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-164045.png (1440x2560, 402K)

About 65%. Go for it if you're poor and/or have no other options.

>apple users discover nfc
Wow. Much impressive.

Yes, but I always quickly reassure myself that the walled garden and limitations that come from it aren’t worth it. Once you buy into the ecosystem it’s hard to leave because if you replace one of the pieces with something else it all falls apart, you wouldn’t want that after you invested all that money into your shiny Apple stuff would you. They know they got you, and they can fuck you over all they want because of that, you’ll still keep buying no matter how overpriced their shit becomes.

the only product that you can't really use is the apple watch and homepod

rest are just nicer features like handoff to iphone and messages on your mac etc

>bloat integrated in the system
That's even worse.

>download banks app
>detects NFC capable device on phone
>would you like to use this
>don't have to wait on shitty card or anything

>banking on an Android phone
skydiving without a parachute would be safer

Attached: 99% of devices will never receive a fix.png (209x287, 70K)

I have 2fa for everything monitor my bank account unlike an idiot and turn off nfc unless I actually plan to use it for that time.

Wait, are you serious? But that technology has been available since !!!
The fact that CrApple did a good implementation up til now is no reason to feel so proud of such overpriced shit...
Man! This iFags are really insane!

2012... Samsung and every lagdroid with NFC, if I remember correctly

I felt the urge for a long time, bought into the iPad Pro. Now I got a MacBook Air.
that being said the whole point was I wanted to get AWAY from gaming and the Air was a good fit.
that being said Apple is fucking ass backwards in Mac OS. lots of stupid shit. ultimately I'm enjoying it but with a shit ton of caveats

what dont you like about macOS?

program installation
Time Machine hasn't worked yet
no snap without paying $3 for an app
speaking of which App Store is fucking barren
Finder is fucking horribly bad

love the hardware

brew

dilate

>no snap
You mean screenshots? There's an app called Grab in your /Applications folder.

>credit card using retards are excited over stupid shit like this
americans everyone

an activated card that you will never use is both pointless AND a HUGE security risk for anyone using it.

What the fuck is wrong with you.

Or just the original CMD-SHIFT-3.
Or CMD-SHIFT-4 if you don't want the whole screen.

It always amazes me that some people are so wilfully dumb that features that have been engineered for the most non-tech completely flummox them. Click this, choose that, press Enter.
What do you want? "It has only one button and we press it for you at the factory"?

>needing to do this to activate your card
Why the fuck do you need to overcomplicate everything?

Attached: b4a.gif (268x200, 1.13M)

So iPhones have the hardware to support NFC, but not the software?

Snap as in Windows Snap
Time Machine takes so fucking long and doesn't allow me to immediately back up, only back up after 2 minutes of the drive plugged in.
Finder is also just super terrible everything's spread out through so many buttons

>Android users don't have this feature!
Minutes after being proven wrong and shown that Android has had NFC for years:
>Let people enjoy things.
My problem with the Apple shills on this chan is not that they're shills, it's that they go off-script and contradict each other so often. They used to hire white people, now it's an indian grammar gorefest and endless repetition of
>unix
>poor

Attached: IMG_20190327_114208_174.jpg (1280x853, 272K)

>tfw people whining about apple and not the fact that Goldman fucking Sachs is bankrolling this card
what subhuman fucking technology board am i on

Who gives a shit about the bank, it's a credit card. Just don't be an idiot.

iphone is comfy, especially when rooted, but macos is a hellscape

youtube.com/watch?v=SDPy2euUFbM

you have 30 minutes to explain why Goldman Sachs is worse than Citi, BofA, or any other major bank
pro-tip: you literally can't, because every single anti Goldman Sachs meme comes from Elizabeth Warren's sockpuppet accounts on reddit

With iphone, you are the one that's rooted.

>point out why one bank is worse than others
How about I point out why they're all bad? Jews.

And the shills stopped replying... as always.

I think you missed the joke, pal.

Windows snap?

> Getting in debt is an "experience" now
I can't wait for americans to go so heavily in debt again we hit another recession.

Yes. iOS lacks the support.

So fucking avoid all credit cards I guess, even though when they're used responsibly it's very effective

>Apple's dildo of debt seamlessly entering an iToddler's rectum, circa 2019

Apple card:
>buy $1000 iphone
>tap phone to activate
>go to store
>spend money

normal credit/debit card:
>go to store
>spend money

woww......... . ..

You have to tilt your head back, stick out your tongue, and shake a pretend salt shaker in your mouth.