Are there any good resources where you can learn how to make websites like they did in the 2000s...

are there any good resources where you can learn how to make websites like they did in the 2000s? basically sites like : Jow Forums, old.ppy.sh, yahoo.co.jp, pic related etc...

Attached: light-veriosnInbox - Yandex.Mail.png (1280x641, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ-mLft5jN8
w3schools.com/css/
youtu.be/fxVjFzu7w9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine being so retarded you need help on making your website look outdated

As an actual answer, just learn basic html and css and you're set. If there's anything specific you need, just steal it from archive.org. Most old sites like this are either obsolete or updated with new layouts, nobody will stop you from doing it.

Attached: s_848.jpg (848x522, 450K)

look up the designing web usability book by the nngroup from 1999 also this

Search "learn html and CSS" in a search engine.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ-mLft5jN8

html + notepad
thats literally it.

w3schools.com/css/

Are you pretending?

thanks a lot, and no i'm not pretending i'm just autistic

you guys act like that will allow him to make usable sites. You need to learn a backend, a frontend, and pick a database to use. HTML and CSS is only for the front, but it won't allow you to make anything functional unless it's all in JS, which you will likely need to learn.

So you have HTML, CSS, and JS for a REAL website, and then you need something that can serve it. You can use nginx or apache to serve your content, or you can use apache/nginx as a reverse proxy and have something like php, ruby, or node serve your files. That way you can now start adding functionality on the backend. Then you can have your backend language talk to your database.

Spend $1m because you have to hire a team for everything because there's no frameworks
Everything is an insecure piece of shit

Or you can keep ignoring the reality of how shitty the internet was and keep jacking off to your nostalgia

He said he wanted a website from the 90s, not your node.js mysql clusterfuck with 20GB of javacript running in the users browser.

b..bu..but you don't understand, how will my users see that epik animation and 20 second load time for that page to load

Are you saying websites in the 90s didn't have databases or login forms and never made use of GET, POST, PUT, DELETE?

ignore these posts OP, they are faggy

OP never specified that he wanted to do something that requires a database.

Is yandexmail a botnet?

youtu.be/fxVjFzu7w9o
This guy knows his shit

>HTML and CSS is only for the front
holy shit I didn't know that I thought I could just name my html file ass.com and instantly get the domain name and servers to run it

I'm guessing you're making a Neocities site or something? Based. Don't let the zoomers discourage you.

Change search settings on Google to between 1995 - 2003 and search for "web design for beginners" or "simple html website design" W3 Schools has some good resources for making those beautiful old turds.

If you want some sites to use as inspiration, check out peelopaalu.neocities.org. Some user listed a whole bunch of old as fuck sites there a few days back, and that site in itself is probably akin to the look you're going for too actually.
He asked how to make an old looking site, those responses are completely valid and it will give him the result he's looking for.

Attached: zaph.png (1428x926, 221K)

okay thanks for the warning
probably since it's hosted and owned by russians, also nice dubs
thanks, that was a very interesting tutorial
i indeed want to make a neocities site, and don't worry i won't get discouraged by the zoomers, one other reason why i wanna learn how to make websites like that is just because i simply like the design of these 90s and 2000s websites since that was the peak of their design. i also might need to make some custom websites for some shit i do in the future so i might as well make them look actually good and not like this lifeless flat bullshit that there is nowadays
also thanks for that jewgle search tip, i didn't know that limiting the search by year was possible, now i actually have a reason to use it (inside of tor of course)
finally thanks for that neocities site i like it a lot