*throttles your phone*

*throttles your phone*
heh, nothing personnel, kid

Attached: 1546785351244.png (669x897, 204K)

Buy librem 5

This, but no preordering.

If they delay the thing even more, the hardware will go from "Holy shit is this outdated" to "Oh my fucking god this shit is ancient".

I want privacy, but damn it, why can't freetards ever do it right?

It's not running poo-in-loo java apps, so it should still be fine. The specs are basically only slightly under the new RPi4, and that runs desktop Linux flawlessly

And even if it's ancient: it's your phone and not your girlfriend. It does not need bleeding hardware, as long as it gets phone shit done.

>we didn't get in on the first lawsuit so we'll make our own
>trying to argue it's about money which is then fraud
>apple just shows it's battery degradation and stops unexpected reboots
>lose case

>i-it doesn't need to come out in a timely manner or have up to date hardware that won't struggle with basic operations!!!

based

>still buys a new iPhone every year

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1560491099652.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

> be incompetent fucking retard
> can't post links, just a screencap
can we start banning people that are this retarded?
POST A FUCKING LINK, YOU FUCKING RETARD.

>giving ad revenue to kikerumors
back in the oven schlomo

> what is an adblocker
how are you this fucking retarded? car accident? birth defect? shut the fuck up, moron.

SEETHING

faggot

baste

bass

itoodles btfo

Implying literally any phone from the last 5+ years struggles with basic phone things.

Jesus. My samsung galaxy s4 still fucking works perfectly.

cringe

My iPhone 4S still runs fast on iOS5

How to downgrade from iOS 9 pls, my shit lasts like an hour on battery and runs like shit

Get a new phone poorfag

I never upgraded. Its pretty useless now, I use it as an alarm oddly enough and keep my phone in the kitchen so I'm not tempted to use it. Battery lasts 2 weeks idling, kept good care of it

basedo

I mean to be fair most phones actually struggle with google maps, but that says a lot more about how absolute dogshit g.maps is.

seethe

>rumors [sic]
>18 people
Lagdroid pajeets grasping at straws.

t. ijeet

b & r

baste