What's the absolute best phone I can get below $200? this is excluding used or refurbished older high end units

what's the absolute best phone I can get below $200? this is excluding used or refurbished older high end units

Attached: 549888-moto-g7-play.jpg (810x456, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/cmre72/the_pixel_3_cant_shake_all_these_user_complaints/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you really want a new phone then anything by Motorola is fine but a used galaxy note 4 with lineage would be better imo

I bought a Motorola Z2 Force for $100 last year, it went on sale subsequently for $130, then $150 earlier this year. SD835 4gb of ram and a decent camera. Locked to AT&T as well, but was able to unlock it for free. I guess Motorola is the way to go when looking for a decent cheap phone.

Redmi Note 7

Oh look, another consumer review thread

laughing in Pixel

rather odd expression of buyer's remorse
old.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/cmre72/the_pixel_3_cant_shake_all_these_user_complaints/

Wanted to get the 3A but what's the point of going cheap if there's no SD slot

This.

unbloated rr7 Pixel 3 is god tier

homeless tier Walmart shit

gotta ask mommy Chang to unlock it tier

My pixel 3 xl company provided phone is an absolute gigantic piece of dysfunctional dog shit. Joke of a phone.

Did you read OP's post? This isn't a flagship dick waving contest.

I haven't browsed chinkphones below $200 for quite a long time but I bet my ass ZTE is still the best in that segment.

>gotta ask mommy Chang to unlock it tier
Bruh>budget phone
>wants something high spec'd
>non chink shit

All phone are basically chink shit at the end of the day anyways. But by all means by a samsug A10 then enjoy gimped ram and bloatware out the ass unlike a Xiaomi Andriod One phone like the A2 lite.

>ZTE
nah

Motorola isn't chink. Well I mean it is obviously chink manufactured but I think but if OP is looking at Moto for cheaper phones I'm assuming he's in the US since Moto is one of the very few companies that manufacturers US available mid-tier phones. If he was over in Asia he probably wouldn't have made this thread.

It's literally a subsidiary of Lenovo

I know that, sorry I should have specified that as well as that it's chink manufactered. My point was that it's one of the very few cheap options for US available phones. Like I said, if OP was in Asia I don't think he'd have made this thread since there are so many other better options than Moto over there.

>Motorola isn't chink.
Lenovo has been caught on installing spyware and rootkits in a slew of their devices. Guess who Lenovo owns.

> is looking at Moto for cheaper phones I'm assuming he's in the US since Moto is one of the very few companies that manufacturers US available mid-tier phones.
Their mid tier phones are GARBO

>Their mid tier phones are GARBO
yes but they are some of the very few US available mid-tier smartphones, especially for 200 or lower.
If you go a little higher there's some better stuff but still not much, only ones I know of are the 3A and the Samsung A50 which is only available on a couple of carriers

>yes but they are some of the very few US available mid-tier smartphones, especially for 200 or lower.
Are you implying that shit from Asia doesn't work in the USA or something? ZTE, Hawuei, Xiaomi, Asus, BLU, Umidigi, etc all work in the USA.

Moto is not some of the "few" unless you're literally a retard and using verizon still.

A Redmi Note 7 blows the absolute fuck off of most of the Mid range Moto or Samsung shits. Want cheaper? go with the Redmi 7 non note

swappa.com has some great used flagships around that price.

Attached: swappa.com.png (1081x667, 226K)

Working in the US doesn't mean US available. You have to jump through a ton of hoops to use that stuff in the US and for some people it just isn't worth it. I absolutely understand your point, I'm just trying to present a different perspective on the issue

bottom line is that the US mobile industry is fucking cancer

>You have to jump through a ton of hoops to use that stuff in the US and for some people it just isn't worth it.
You mean ordering off amazon, ebay, bestbuy, newegg, etc? whoa... so hard...
>I absolutely understand your point, I'm just trying to present a different perspective on the issue
You're missing info on the subject so it's kinda hilarious

>bottom line is that the US mobile industry is fucking cancer
Bottom line is you don't know how to order a phone or check the band usage on a site like frequencychecker or willmyphonework. Takes less than a minute to check

I'm was never arguing with you man relax.

Neither am I, I'm just pointing out your misinfo on the subject which you are stating wrong information about.

I never stated anything wrong. My original post was worded bad which made you guys think I thought Moto wasn't chink but I wasn't pointing out anything other than US availability. I never said they were the only phones that work in the US, and I never said they were OPs ONLY option.

look at androidone phones and pick your featureset

>Working in the US doesn't mean US available.
Phones listed in this thread are easily orderable off amazon or other tech sites
>You have to jump through a ton of hoops to use that stuff in the US and for some people it just isn't worth it
I'm looking at a Xiaomi phone, Haweui phone, and a slew of other budget phones from asia on amazon right now that can be delivered free on amazon in 2 days. You stated it's not worth it, how exactly? Tons of hoops? ordering online, are you a boomer?
>bottom line is that the US mobile industry is fucking cancer
How is it cancer? you seem to be basing this on quite some weird perceptions user.

You're grossly misinformed on this matter if you think the cell industry is by any means hard unless you're locked into verizon.

You're trying to create an argument where there isn't one. Like I said, I never stated misinformation. Stop trying to start an argument over nothing. You completely disregarded my post and went back to what I said before because you just want to argue with me for some reason

you're arguing with a literal autist

>never stated misinformation
I pointed out what is misinformation about the US cell industry being hard.

>My point was that it's one of the very few cheap options for US available phones
Wrong go on amazon search unlocked phones under 100, congrats hundreds of types. How is that "few cheap options"
>You have to jump through a ton of hoops to use that stuff in the US and for some people it just isn't worth it.
Except it isn't unless you're stuck with some shit provider like verizon.
>Working in the US doesn't mean US available.
Examples not ZTE or Some Haweui brands?

Kijiji. Look for high end phones that people are selling. Lots of people get phones on contracts for "free" and sell them for cheap. I bought a 2 week old S10e for 180 bucks

Unlocked Xperia xa2

Why wouldn't they sell on amazon or ebay for a good price.

REDMI NOTE 7 MY GUY

Is the Note 7 global even compatible with Tmobile? I feel like it's the perfect budget smartphone but only if your carrier does the bands it supports