>Jow Forums told me to go back to Jow Forums and call you guys faggots
Faggots
what now?

Attached: honk.jpg (680x680, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRhzOaC_W84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time to grow up

we are faggots I suppose, I really don't get people who get offended by Jow Forums posts or any post really on this chinese opera forum, you are probably in the wrong place

go back to Jow Forums and call them Indians

Now you go to then then then and end your journey at >>>/kys/

go outside

Every board on this shithole hates each other

nice technology thread faggot

This.

No, /d/ is board of peace. Its the most open minded, friendly, and anti political there is.

Theres no point. This entire board is infested with nothing but newfags. Same with Jow Forums.

Everyone defends censorship, everyone defends the actions occurring as of late or those that have occurred. What's the point anymore ?

no it isn't you fucking futafag
everyone wants their little fetish safe space and they only get along because it's achievable. the instant someone posts cross-fetish stuff they get ripped to shreds, especially if it's fatfags or footfags because loooool fuck 'em.
it's just as much of an overly aggressive shithole as the rest of the website.

what's the nicest board then?

/trash/
unless you're a fatfag

/tg

tg is full sjw since 2015

[s4s]

Unironically /s4s/

[s4s]
It's pretty much nice /b/

>Contrarian That Guy Screeching: the board
>nice
lol ok

Go back to 8ch.

ses

Attached: sess.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

This lol

this isn't technology. you people finally made it easy for me to leave this place.
fuck crossboarding underage Jow Forumstards

Yikes

since you're running errands, could you pop over to Jow Forums and call them kikes and pajeets?

I could do that after this thread dies and jf im not banned for 3 days

Kill yourself retard. Its as much technology as the uber political Jew stallman being on the newfag sticky is.

go back to r*ddit and then kill yourself tranny

Based

remember Snacks? Jow Forums has always been pro-censorship desu

Don't talk about politics, jews and trannies on Jow Forums, don't talk about technology on Jow Forums, and also stay on Jow Forums or beg Twitter/reddit to take you back

This isn't complicated

>man directly involved with important and ubiquitous technology isn't technology
>LE EBIL J000Z ARE UNDERMINING THE WORLD AND MAKING MY WHITE ARYAN CHILDREN RACEMIXJNG LIBTARDS WITH 5G TOWERS is technology though

to yourself to not equal

Snacks was just a trolling asshat lolicon. Doesnt mean the users of 4cucks were censor hungry

>people being silenced and affected via technology isnt technology but my supremely political kike that makes tech political by its very nature is

Please die jewish rat.

/wg/ definitely

/n/ is pretty nice
Just use a board that lines up with your interests and get used to it

which stallman political view that is jew?
t. never studied jewish philosophy

otto weininger and baruch spinoza

I'm not even memeing, seek help. Even for a Jow Forumstard somethings seriously wrong with you

Another quality on topic post, thanks Jow Forums. Be sure to tell us about how you're a boogeyman and the victim and how it's the jews' fault you completely ruined Jow Forums

Attached: 1565034856743.jpg (661x716, 170K)

>literal Bernie support on his website

I think you should seek help for white knighting for abrahamic kid mutilating scumbags

>born in America
>gets mutaliated
>That will be 75 000 000$ plus tip
>youtube.com/watch?v=GRhzOaC_W84 start playing

Apparently people here see no issue mutilating children since they so readily defend poor jews against those evil Jow Forums boogymen.