Intel is pozzed housefired and bankrupt

intel is pozzed housefired and bankrupt

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-07 14-26-25.png (599x338, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/14724/the-amd-epyc-rome-launch-live-blog
youtube.com/watch?v=we2oePtTGMM
servethehome.com/amd-epyc-7002-series-rome-delivers-a-knockout
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I only run ancient hardware so I could care less.

Livestream for Epyc 2 launch: youtube.com/watch?v=KIkNzTznyKU

Liveblog: anandtech.com/show/14724/the-amd-epyc-rome-launch-live-blog

And that's a good thing. Fuck Intel

Intel defense forceis RIP

intel pajeets btfo

What are people even getting out of making threads like this?
>Intel shit
>no AMD is shit
Really productive threads we have 50x a say

uhm can you please wait until intel is on the same node? those comparisons are not fair.

Attached: 1529831740729s.jpg (221x250, 6K)

>zen3 design complete

noice

cope

Intel 7nm superpower 2177

Intel 10nm roadmap revealed youtube.com/watch?v=we2oePtTGMM

until you have to handle larger chunks of data, then the latency sets in

Attached: 2019-08-07 21_21_49.png (690x318, 25K)

Attached: 2019-08-07 21_22_34.png (672x514, 70K)

They've been saying that for years

thats impossible, they invested hundreds of millions in diversity and inclusion

AMDjeets got punked extremely hard with Ryzen and are trying to convince themselves that Intel isn't much better.

In which cases does this translate to an equally priced AMD part losing to an intel one for any real world application or even a benchmark that is not specifically to measure latency only?

>in which case does a CPU have to access memory in order to run an application

Could you refrain from posting here until at least you get your high school diploma?

No idea, the point being there ARE clear instances where people may still want to use intel, it's not as cut and dry as AMD would like it to be.

That being said, it's clear AMD have the overall advantage.

SOPA

what the fuck is wrong with your font rendering

The point is that even with worse latency EPYC still has better performance in 99% of cases and the only possible use case scenario where one would prefer intel are applications that care about nothing but memory latency. I just want to know which applications that are used for real tasks are like that.

>only 8 cores
>constantly shills "single-thread" (gaming)
>3+ performance crippling, security blunders each year
>stuck on 14nm for half a decade despite phones having 7nm for over a year
Ahh yes, India processor for "professionals"

Attached: Capture.png (762x844, 46K)

Doesn't your high school have a class where you are introduced to computers or some shit? I feel like if you want to discuss server CPU performance, first you should start by taking that class. Baby steps.

MACACO

Why are you not answering the question?

Bro listen, get that introduction to computers class, study hard and once you've gotten your high school diploma then we can discuss why memory latency is important for server CPUs. Right now we're just wasting our time and you're embarrassing us both.

if its that ez then explain and prove it, faggotjeet

It is not important enough to outperform EPYC in any real use scenario and that's the point. Unless you can present an actual example where any xeon that costs less than like $15K can be better than the 8K epyc.

>memory latency
>on a distributed, mtuli-core array
Why do you think server memory is 2300 MHz and not 4000 MHz like real-time desktop OS memory is?
That shits has ECC and big L3 cache, it's a different type of latency that they're concerned with, namely the kind that allows a synchronized state between nodes that share resources.

>It is not important

Hey if you don't think that the time it takes for the CPU to access the memory is important for your server then ok. I mean, there's nothing I can do to change your mind.

Besides, we've all seen those counter strike benchmarks by LinusTechTips, clearly Ryzen is superior right now.

> another day goes by..
> same fat communist tranny screams intel is bankrupt
your bitter tears are delicious. stay mad, commie trash.

Attached: 1541381663827.png (488x440, 150K)

>clearly Ryzen is superior right now.
ahahahaha. they've never been and never will be superior. get used to it, chong.

Attached: 1557721470107.png (633x758, 518K)

Why did you cut out the later part of the sentence? It is not important ENOUGH to translate into any actual overall performance superiority. Nobody is saying latency is irrelevant but that even with better latency xeons are still performing worse. You're making latency sound way more important than it really is. Just sell your shares while there's still time and stop being so salty.

You're absolutely right, I'm sorry. Honestly man, to tell you the truth, I think that EPYC would destroy Xeon if you were to pit them against each other in a Counter Strike benchmark battle.

I wish LinusTechTips would make a video about it. I'd watch it while eating my McDonald's chicken nuggets.

Here is a review for server workloads for you.
Xeons are garbage in comparison and there is pretty much no reason to get one for a server right now other than stubbornness or ignorance.

servethehome.com/amd-epyc-7002-series-rome-delivers-a-knockout

Why do you continue to argue? I already conceded the debate. How fast your computer accesses the memory is completely irrelevant ESPECIALLY when you're running a server. We both agree on that.

It's over, you win.

you really have no argument, do you?
Maybe YOU should take the introduction to computers class.

what wouldn't be addressed by prefetching?

intel 10nm 2 28 core die 400w monstrosity

>could care less
So you do care enough.

I don't understand why you continue to talk shit. We both agree: accessing memory fast is completely irrelevant for a server. You want to know what the REALLY sad thing is? Some people won't even watch the LinusTechTips episode where he benchmarks CS:GO on AMD and will continue to buy Intel based on latency or some other bullshit.