Banning screenshots of news articles and Twitter along with basically any "OP image more interesting than the post"...

Banning screenshots of news articles and Twitter along with basically any "OP image more interesting than the post" images would improve this board immensely instead of having every other thread be
>OH NO NO NO X SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>be nice to your new coworker Alice *picture of literal who tranny*
>how do I hack my friends discord server halfnakedthot(66).jpg
>botnet botnet cuck botnet botnet x software doesn't value freedoms respect freedoms
>sperging the fuck out over some literal who associated with a piece of software's political opinion
>Jow Forums and politics in general (you're not a boogeyman if you derail every thread you're mentioned in with nuclear asshurt)
>you don't belong on Jow Forums if you can't do arbitrary gatekeeping thing I learned to do yesterday
Now do this to the rest of Jow Forums

Attached: 1563302574433.jpg (833x1080, 241K)

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

ITT: meta thread - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

Dees Illustrations still exists? Awesome.

Attached: 123594708555.jpg (548x487, 55K)

Meta threads at this point are needed but tends to be "ban thing I don't like" rather than "mods go ban these things blatantly breaking rules"

Also based

>why do I suddenly have one of these towers within eyesight 90% of the time
you would be amazed at how demoralized people are now, no one even gives a fuck about these things

How dare you post an awesome picture of children being utterly destroyed by electromagnetic radiation and then going ahead and posting your daily blog. Jow Forums isn't the perfect imageboard you have in your head? Then head right the fuck back to the front page of the internet.

>blog
>didn't say one thing about myself
Based retard
>notice anything wrong with me or make it up on the spot
>blame it on most convienent boogeyman (5g, msg, gmos etc.)

I have a plan to fix Jow Forums

>I didn't say one thing about myself

Yeah, I'm the retard

Jokes on you I only use long wave radios.

My peanuts weenuts haha!

Bait or otherwise a reminder anti-GMO propaganda was directly from organic good food lobbying to keep competition down, and that nobody who actually understands how GMOs works is afraid of them. Beyond sick of paranoid retards ruining everything because they're easily frightened morons that spend 8 hours a day crying about how the gmo tomato they are gave them ptsd and sepsis but spends zero time actually doing any "research" that isn't from naturalnews and associated

>putting blind faith and trust into Monsanto and the long-wave Jew

Attached: targeted.jpg (768x433, 70K)

>good
Omit that
>are
Ate

Monsanto is more complicated, they haven't actually done anything despite the constant demonization and have no real incentive to given how thin profit margins are already and how any slight further paranoia would fuck them even harder.

People seem to forget businesses ultimately exist to make money and if they're doing anything unethical that's the governments business to deal with/prevent, it's not one conscious entity trying to destroy society for its own sake.

Devil's advocate and whatever

GMOs are bad because BT corn does not have high enough levels to work effectively as a pesticide untill it is a few weeks old. Creating selective breeding pressure to allow corn silk worms to become resistant to BT which untill now has been a very safe and effective organic pesticide.

>all GMOs are bad because this one crop was less than ideal
If you want to shit on that corn specifically sure but this line of thinking is beyond retarded. Are computers bad because people sometimes use them to buy CP or weapons?

>unnatural thing that doesn't need to exist which fuels only greed and spits on gods creation
lmao why don't you like it retard

>>unnatural thing that doesn't need to exist which fuels only greed and spits on gods creation
>lmao why don't you like it retard
He says while using consumer electronics to communicate across the real world

Attached: 1564689245485.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

Lots of other GMO crops are just made to be resistant to glycophosphate so that commerical farms can dump hundreds of gallons of Roundup on their crops instead of developing better weed management protocols. I'm not sure that we should be encouraging farming techniques that rely on heavy applications of herbicide.

1. Prove with unbiased sources this an issue
2. Refer back to my last post in this has nothing to do with GMOs themselves, if the problem is dumping that much pesticide then that's what needs to be addressed individually

no no no GMO's are GOOD
genetically modifying the food supply to make cultivation more profitable is FINE. who needs nutrients or flavor or non-carcinogens

Mods don't give a fuck and fire any janny that does

Attached: asuka-langley-soryu-2679.jpg (400x567, 39K)

Pesticides are not herbicides.
I am not making any claims regarding the existence of any health problems related to Roundup. Merely stating that most gmo crops that are in commercial use are so called Roundup ready™ plants.
It's pretty stupid to say that overuse of herbicides has noting to do with GMO crops made for the express purpose of being resistant to herbicides.

Oh look more baseless claims from a retard who knows nothing. It'd take two seconds of research to know they're on par or higher quality than "normal" crops but you'd rather listen to factual sources such as senile boomer ramblings

>problem is herbicides
>let's attack GMOs instead of looking into the herbicides
You're not nearly as retarded as the other guy in the thread but still

>Problem is herbicides
>Maybe GMO crops would have some value if they were used for anything other than being resistant to herbicides or making the plants produce pesticides.
When GMO advocates say that GMO crops improve yields they don't mention its because they can keep dousing the plants with herbicides. They are more than happy to let people believe the actual genetics of the plants are changed so that they grow more efficiently or yield better when so far that is not the case.