Why is this board so anti semitic?

Why is this board so anti semitic?

Attached: 1565015741632.png (599x800, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it is sensible to be anti semitic.

because of what jews do

>gets their dick cut off
>WHY ARE YOU ANTISEMTIC?

someone even defends it. Crazy world.

Fuck off you big nosed cunt

Jews do bad things and people hate them for it.

Because incelchan is dead.

Wut? This is one of the least anti-semitic boards on all of Jow Forums/nel. Not every board is Jow Forums, and some even have rules specifically against Jow Forumsspam (/his/ and /lit/ for example). The only pinned thread on Jow Forums has a Jewish hero (Ricardo Matthias Stallmanberg) as the OP pic, and he's basically Jesus Christ on here (also another sand person / Jawa, if you didn't know).

Ever use https everywhere? Guess what? The board of directors at the EFF is more than half Jewish. Ever use TOR? Guess what, one of the original developers of the protocol was a Jew (David Goldschlag, no joke). Jow Forums is a substantial bulwark gainst the rising tide of irrational muh fee fees 'da joos did it' shitposting. We can still call people kikes and shit though, so just be a good sport about it and relax fren :^)

Attached: lolwat.jpg (640x512, 52K)

Clearly you didn't look at the pic in OP. You got trolled bro. You got pwned. You got wrecked, btfo, and dilated. Now you're seething in the corner, crying and screaming, feeling like a fool, all because you didn't examine OP's pic. Ebin.

Source?

he's not wrong

>jews are smart (even Jow Forums doesn't deny this)
>jews have relatively high positions due to this
>THEY DIDN'T DESERVE IT WAS ALL NEPOTISM AND GREED EXCEPT WHEN WHITE PEOPLE DO THIS ITS LOOKING OUT FOR EACH OTHER AND BEING GOOD AT BUSINESS FUCKING EBIL KIKES REEEE
>btw niggers should stop complaining about how white people have better jobs obviously they're more intelligent and deserve them
OP if you're not baiting
>jews are boogeyman
>they go somewhere after being exiled
>new place has problems
>WELL THOSE JEWS ARE RESPONSIBLE WHY ELSE WOULD THEY GET EXILED EVERYONE MUST HATE THEM FOR A REASON
>repeat
>in modern times the average white nationalist is the worst their race has to offer but they still need to take credit for something and blame someone else for their problems

Go call me jidf or Mossad or whatever for not being an uneducated retard, Jow Forums needs to stop ruining everything for everyone

In the US you can think Christians hellbent on stopping masturbation for that

These

>someone with jew name do thing I don't like
>GAS ALL KIKES POL WAS RIGHT HANG THEM ALL 6 MILLION (which was a lie because an ms paint chart said so) WASN'T ENOUGH KILL ALL KIKES
>wtf y don't jews like us I told you they were racist subhumans

Attached: 1564689245485.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

>defending jews for free

Attached: 1563064658464.jpg (764x713, 309K)

>t. Mossad

So strange how jews always seem to be massively overrepresented in positions of power and cultural influence.
Probably just a coincidence.

Xu Xin is a philo-semitic Chinese academic who was a scholar of Jewish texts and history. Some of the quotes in OP are certainly real, while others appear to be fabricated (in that there are no reliable sources for them aside from random blogs which just repeat the words in the pic). Xu Xin wrote extensively on what he called 'learning the tricks of the Jews', but not disparagingly (as it would seem in OP). He wanted the Chinese to emulate the Jews in many regards (he believes that adopting certain aspects of Jewish culture is a quick way to achieving financial stability and success, and to an extent achieving a peaceful family life). There's also no reliable source for the supposed remarks about Hitler. Anyway, if you're truly interested, Professor Xu Xin has written many books and articles. He is truly a great man.

>be cloudflare
>see this thread

Oh gee. Let's cancel the support.

>you can thank christians for circumcision
bullshit it's an trauma initiation pushed on the unsuspecting public by esoteric merchants

I don't believe kellog had that much to do with it

Intel does bad things.

This is an idiotic remark. Students of history know that there are multiple factors which have driven Jewish success and over-representation in certain fields and industries (in the West). No one thinks it's a coincidence. It would be like thinking it's a coincidence that women give birth, or people drink water. There are also many Jews who are straight up poor and retarded.

>Students of history know that there are multiple factors which have driven Jewish success and over-representation in certain fields and industries
Name them.

Too many to name. Literally pick up any history book on Jews and the phenomenon will be analyzed. A favorite of some self-identified 'race realists' is Kevin Macdonald's seminal Culture of Critique series, but even the most left-wing historians write extensively on Jewish success and over-representation. Any book about Jews in the library written for adults who are interested in history, will tackle this subject in one way or another.

Also Capitalism and the Jews (written by two liberal Jews) is worth reading, as is A History of the Jewish People (written by an Israeli Jew). Between the three books I've mentioned, you'll have the perspective of an academic who has been called anti-semitic (Macdonald), two historians who have been called self-hating Jews, and one historian who is quite proud of being Jewish. There are countless other books to explore though, I'm just offering up three from three decidedly different perspectives.

ill kill you, kike

Good to see a rational voice around here. Most shitposters in this board are 2016 NPC hold-overs or the tourist zoomer fresh off camp.

They run China as well. What a fucking idiot. This is sidney shapiro, he once was China's propaganda minister, the chinese could call him a foreigner but never a jew or you would disappear.

Forgot pic

Attached: 82964891.jpg (678x452, 40K)

Fpbp

Merchants are the reason it continues but it wouldve never started if not for christcucks.

If they dont figure out how to stem cell regenerate foreskin IMA neck myself at 40

Because Jow Forums is leaking everywhere and mods don't do shit about it because it's just a shitty image board that stopped being relevant over a decade ago.

Jews aren't that smart. Israel IQ 95 and even if it was as high as Asians there are far more Asians and they dont subvert or control nearly as much

Piss off Jew

For the idiots in this board, that picture is fake.

>“In their minds, Jewish people control the banks in America. It means for them that Jewish people control the world, controls the governments,” he railed, shaking his hands in disbelief. “I feel it’s a joke.”

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies

>https everywhere
Shit addon, use HTTPZ or Smart HTTPS

Because you are trying to put pressure on the Jannies.

this
ever since 2016 the pol tards have been wild

t. Got here in 2013

Lack of effective moderation on the board, anonymity prevents social capital loss from dumb or unpopular opinions, posting structure effectively allows for spamming and brigading, meaning true believers can monopolize a thread or entire website against any group not equally or more committed.

More broadly, the question of how dumb perspectives can become commonplace on websites that are permissive by design is a very interesting facet of modern internet culture. The early internet pioneers were hippies-turned-libertarians who felt that intervention could only ruin the pure expressions of creativity that would blossom in an unregulated network of communication. You find this sort of sentiment built into the fabric of websites like Jow Forums.
What ended up happening was extremists monopolizing the space instead. So now the trend has begun to reverse. Even small websites will aggressively prune users who contribute to toxicity that can drive away more traffic.

Because Jow Forums is mostly dumb edgy teens or dumb adults that never grew past being edgy teens.

Why not?

It's a bunch of idiots who felt rejected by reddit because their idiotic comments were constantly downvoted. Somehow they found Jow Forums, and they seem to think that because they don't get downvoted off the page, it must mean everyone agrees with their idiotic worldview.

This, so much this.

One of the best things about living in Europe is that most of the right-wing rhetoric you hear in America is very much against the law here. Calling Islam "uncivilised" or saying that gay marriage isn't really marriage would get you charged with inciting hatred. Suggesting that people should buy guns "for self-defence" would be considered inciting violence, which carries serious penalties as well. We're also finally starting to seriously crack down on climate change deniers and anti-vaxxers and many European countries have laws that prohibit insulting or offending people in general. Germany has a law against disparaging the memory of deceased persons, so the crude "ding dong, the witch is dead" rhetoric coming from the US when a celebrity dies would be very much illegal. Childish name-calling and lying about people is not allowed here either, as a woman in France was recently given defamation charges for commenting "she's a liar" on a YouTube video of a politician giving a speech.

Is our freedom of expression limited? Not in the least. We are guaranteed freedom of expression through European law. Rather than restricting freedom of expression, these laws simply ensure that it's used responsibly and for the purposes of good. Unlike Americans, we understand that human rights and human dignity also need to be respected. Americans stubbornly cling to their outdated interpretation of their archaic Constitution while the rest of the world forges ahead. You Americans look very uncivilised to the rest of us when you allow bigots to speak out openly. By allowing hate speech, you are sending the message to the rest of the world that your government approves of hatred and intolerance. Is that really what you want, Americans?

Im Europan too and what you said is just common rethoric of retard.

Let's see how long will you last with our uncontrolled immigration. I have lost all the spirit to argue with retards like you. There is no logic i can give or change your mind. The Mohammed will change your mind soon enought anyway so why bother.

YOU ARE GRANTED FREEDOM FROM SPEECH NOT FREEDOM OF SPEECH YOU EUROPEAN BASTARD

You realize this is propaganda to get Trumptards to support China right

I wont support china but what they say is right.

>The Mohammed will change your mind soon enought anyway so why bother.

More like cut his head off and fuck his wife/girlfriend(if he's has one). Islam and dark skinned people are nice to you while you're stronger than they.

Already endears you more to them Trumptard

Nobody here cares if jews like us.

Worst thing about this is that even if he might be trolling i have heard this from real life people and they even said this to my face. You are simply powerless against people who don't want to see the truth and just spout retarded bullshit. No matter logical connections. Nothing will change them. I just stoped arguing and im just watching. It's just fight which no one will win. And they even say they are on right side of history. I guess they...

Based and redpilled.