So... exactly... what is his fucking problem?

So... exactly... what is his fucking problem?

Attached: Louis.png (601x1016, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQxf2IU0V4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

End-stage macfaggotry.

he doesn't know how to blink

He has to deal with Apple users on a daily basis.

enough to drive any man to sanity

Apple fucks him in the ass

he is a normal human being
he just makes videos about his problems

Anyone else notice how he has a lying complex? He keeps telling stories that are obvious power fantasies.

[citation needed]

Him being a manlet in New York is evidence enough.

He is capable of doing more for a customer base than those "qualified" to do so, and then every year those "qualified" to handle apple repairs just get more and more training/incentive to board swap instead of repair. He then has to deal with apple tards thinking he is the bad guy in the equation.

well, there was that one video where he talked about how he was bullied in school and then got swoll in high school and threw his bully down a flight of stairs
then there was the video where he talked about how he was at a resturant and there was a dude on a date being a dick to his waitress, and he told him off in front of everyone and his date started giggling (his words, not mine)
and there was also the video where an owner of a restruant he frequented asked him to install an entire security system in exchange for a few free meals, and went on a several minute long tyraid (?) about how the owner should feel guilty for asking that of him and trying to guilt trip him into doing it for free by claiming that they were friends when they werent really, after which the owner (again, his words) "felt so utterly ashamed that he could only look down"
am i crazy? ive known people with lying complexes and i get the feeling

he doesn't post more videos of his cats
especially clinton

I don’t get if you’re trolling, but if you actually go out of your door day after day instead of being a NEET (especially in NY) it is GUARANTEED that some shit will happen, even strange coincidences

dont you have a macbook to repair, louis?

kek Louis get off Jow Forums

He's the one doing the Satania posting

LRIDF out in full force, it seems

There's nothing really notable about any of those scenarios. Even if he were lying or exaggerating, it doesn't really mean much. It's not like he's claiming he invented the cure for cancer or anything.

Basically all of those scenarios are "I stood up for myself instead of being a sniveling coward" Just because you don't have balls doesn't mean he doesn't, and even if he doesn't, pretending to have balls isn't some kind of rare psychological disorder. Everyone likes to think they're more badass than they really are.

yeah, i probably think im cooler than i really am, but theres a difference between having an ego and blatantly presenting falsehoods as true events
and its not like im upset that he was trying to decieve his audience in some way, theyre just some stories, but it kinda comes of as pathetic

He's earning more without a title than your 4y "gender studies"

Rossman btfo

Imagine defending a literal manlet.

>...in jew york

Hs profits to an extent off the bad practices of a company he hates

> being this much of a shut-in, he thinks other people's lives should be as boring as yours
>>ive known people with lying complexes and i get the feeling
neck yourself. seriously.

He fucking hates faggots who post e-celeb threads on any board but

youre insane

Idk, i find him to be entertaining and i suspect he might be on the spectrum or have some sort of clinical issue- such as Torreys.

kek

All New Yorkers get like this; it comes from dealing with human garbage on a daily basis

Case in point youtube.com/watch?v=zQxf2IU0V4c

Met him a few weeks ago, New York has trapped this man in golden handcuffs.

Imagine sucking cock for free when they charge you 1500$ to suck theirs

It's nig or be niggered
Imagine not having a gf when even he does, kys rn

>NIGGERS
I don't know what I was expecting.

< (You)

Attached: 3c0.jpg (650x650, 149K)

>hates apple
>hates Manhattan
>repairs apple shit in Manhattan
There isn't a more punished soul on earth. Look at his fucking eyes.

He has a cutie working for him?

Attached: asdadsads.jpg (988x742, 168K)

Apple.

why do you have to dick-ride a stranger this hard?
i love louis, i watch almost all his videos (obviously, if im able to name all those examples to back up my point (im even watching the video he just uploaded an hour on my second monitor as i type this)) but ffs, can you people honestly not see where im coming when i say that the way he tells some of the stories in his personal life makes it seem like he exagerates a fair amount?
also, youre image is retarded, i gave clear consise examples to back up the point i made in my post, and Louis made three different 4channel accounts just to call me a neet instead of actually arguing
kys

>how could someone possibly be lying for fame??? his story doesn't match his personality one inch but its true i tell you!!
this is the same guy that has mommy and daddy pay for his dates