I only have 4GBs of RAM. I need a browser that supports Firefox extensions and won't use up more than 60% of my RAM

I only have 4GBs of RAM. I need a browser that supports Firefox extensions and won't use up more than 60% of my RAM.

Is there such a browser?

Attached: Best-pc-browser-2018.jpg (2100x1500, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Blocking-mode:-medium-mode
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

sorry, there really isnt

firefox esr works fine on my win10 ltsc thinkpad with 4gb

Firefox

Guess I'm fucked. Right now FF is using over 70% of my RAM with only a single tab open and extensions disabled. It's too laggy for daily functioning.

Firefox. Go to about:config and set dom.ipc.processCount to 0.

>extensions disabled
Found your problem. Install uBlock Origin. Check out medium mode for blocking third-party scripts by default.
github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Blocking-mode:-medium-mode

Have you tried a fresh profile? That seems fucked.

>4gb ram
>2019
How do you even browse with every site being bloated to shit?

Buy an additional stick of tam for like 20 bucks retard

Yes but you wont like it.

Everything was fine until this year.
I'm all ears.

just increase your ram with a swap partition or swap file

Worrying about RAM is retarded. You're OS will handle it unless you're using a shit OS. See pic if you want to lower it. And you can go to about:memory and click 'minimize memory usage'. You should also use ublock origin in medium mode to reduce mem since most sites are bloated with js. It will also help with performance and security. But again, worrying about RAM usage is retarded.

Attached: fx.png (1877x906, 104K)

>supports Firefox extensions and won't use up more than 60% of my RAM
choose one faggot

>worrying about RAM usage is retarded
I take it you've never experienced lag from too much RAM use?

No, because I'm not cheap and know my use case. And my OS is smart enough to allocate resources.
But I can easily use firefox with 4GB. I rarely go over 1 or 2 with lots of tabs. If you're using other programs at the same time that use a lot then you're retarded for not buying enough.

>Right now FF is using over 70% of my RAM with only a single tab open and extensions disabled.
user_pref("browser.cache.memory.enable", false); // Makes it so Firefox won't save cache in RAM
user_pref("browser.sessionstore.interval", 600000); // Saves a register of your tabs every 10 minutes, so the browser can restore them in case it crashes. By default, this action gets performed every 15 seconds, making SSDs cry.

Optionally, turn off multiprocess by setting:
user_pref("dom.ipc.processCount", 0);
user_pref("browser.tabs.remote.autostart", false);

I have 2 GBs of RAM, by the way. In fact, I've never ever gotten more than 2 GBs, and Firefox has always worked fine on my end.

opera works fine with even just 2 gigs of ram. you wont have your sorosfox extensions however

using firefox with 4gb right now

fuck off chink

Attached: 1564627747867.jpg (960x540, 73K)

fuck off you stupid kike with your antifa soros piece of shit browser

Attached: 1564714010465.png (637x599, 435K)

What fucking OS are you using?

word.

its sad the chicoms had to shit up opera...it would of been nice to have simple presto engine browser in current year...

is anyone actually stupid enough to use torch?

it works as good as ever. the actual good part about opera was always its interface code, not the rendering engine. its still the one and only snappy browser on the market, still being coded by norwegian engineers

What OS? If you're on win10, you're just fucked and have to deal with it.

Yes, it's called Brave, you might take a look at it.

Install gentoo

Lynx.