Text board

Is there any market for shitty textboards in current year ? Finished making picture related last night.

Attached: textboard.png (1920x1080, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

165.22.11.68/
github.com/lainchan/lainchan#support
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The text medium already has many, many outlets.
All of the niches are filled. By better shit.
Even when we had text boards they were so inactive that moot deleted them.
No.
What you posted isn't even a text board, what the fuck are you smoking.

I think so.
Been hunting down text boards as of late as was plesently surprised to find quite a few in operation.
Found one on fucking Golpher even lol

It's a textboard+, user can not upload any images, but can choose to include one that server hosts.

great, so I can link an image to my server and get everyone's IP

How is this a textboard when there are images on it?

You can not, only images hosted by the same server and listed for use are allowed.

Maybe that's what 8ch@n should switch to, along with a database of approved words for people to type.

see >> 72229436

Where can I download this?

For the sake of moderation if you're only moderating yourself this isn't a bad idea

dude u literally stole my idea
thanks for implementing it for me

inb4 an image server full of Pepes

It's in a private repo, will need cleaning up to make it public. It's just simple CRUD, nothing fancy.

If you meant the link, here: 165.22.11.68/

That doesn't magically make it not an image board.

I meant the repo. inb4 your site gets DDoS'd

Wanted to host some pepes for use but the original creator have been sending lawsuit to people

well, you should make it so that the testing is done in text and then you can hook up 3D or 2D, like for example dwarfshitlords

Just post it already. I have some ideas on how to fix it.

2D/3D what, idk what dwarfshitlords is referring to

I'm sure it'd be great on darkweb like Tor where shit's much slower.

Gonna use this thread to get help, ive been all day working on setting up a lainchan copy, so far it works as is but i still have a lot to work on, can anyone help me with any of these problems?
>webms dont work despite all the coding i put on the config
>jpegs dont work because devuan came with libjpeg62, and a shitton of dependencies on it, but gm needs libjpeg9
>top boardlinks work when im on the homepage, but doesnt on boards
>instance-config seems to not be making a damn difference when i work on it
>config does work, but does half it should and 15 mins after restarting apache, out of nowhere
Hope anyone has dealt with any of this and help me

Attached: 9130_ThinkPad.png (800x600, 259K)

>Using APIs to do this shit

> You can join lainchan's IRC channel for support irc.freenode.net #lainchan
github.com/lainchan/lainchan#support

Thanks, ive been trying for the last 30 mins to connect to the irc linked in that chan but it didnt work, this one does, i hope they answer tovmy message
Sorry user im a codelet trying to program a imageboard, care to explain what you meant by that?
Also bumping the thread because making your own text/imageboard is a neat (althought tiring for me) project, id recc yall a 3d imageboard a dude is making at lainchan

The 3D board concept is sort of neat, but the UX sucks. If it could pop a thread into a 2D representation when you focus, so it would make it easier to read the thread, I'd like it more.

Go post your opinion there, the dude seemed to take in and respond to a lot of criticism