>$1,099 off contract msrp
Samsung dead, and gone for 2021.

Attached: note10.jpg (1092x728, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qrwBeXBxaWU?t=224
appbrain.com/stats/top-manufacturers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

60 Herz

Attached: 1474126041001.png (512x512, 246K)

It just keeps getting worse.

> tfw my note8 has better features than the flagship from 2019/2020 lol

You forgot the fact that they moved the power button to the left hand side of the screen below the volume rocker, the button now acts as a bixby button when you hold it down, and it can't actually turn off the device anymore, it only acts as a screen on/off button. You have to do it from a dedicated software button on the notifications menu)

I've had a note phone since 2011, and after this note 8 probably going to go back to iphone. I can't believe they are releasing this abortion

youtu.be/qrwBeXBxaWU?t=224
OH NO NO NO NO

The go to for electronics used to be Sony, then Samsung, so who's turn is it going to be now?

Huawei, of course

I like Asus better right now, but they moved into meme levels with a lot of their hardware, so they it's just temporary.

Huawei, ASUS, or Xiaomi probably
appbrain.com/stats/top-manufacturers

Attached: android-market-share.png (735x855, 59K)

Who the fuck expected GOOGLE to BTFO of Samsung? Fucking nuts

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 8.11.32 PM.png (2004x1220, 376K)

even
>less ram
>less storage
>smaller hd display
>smaller battery
>same old soc
>unconfirmed if notches
>no microsd
>no headphone jack
>unconfirmed number of usb-c ports
Nah Google is just as shit the only difference is that Samsung is joining them in being complete shit this year.

>

Samsung drops a couple of turds before exiting the smartphone market.

fpbp

Why is Samsung doing this?

>that ridiculous price difference between regular and plus model
>no jack, microsd on regular
>that disgusting hole notch

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

how in the actual fuck are you supposed to force shutdown when it eventually freezes thanks to Samsung terrible software or some badly optimized game ?

Probably an emergency power off/recovery on button combo. Current power buttons aren't actually a hard shut off either, only the combo is because it's firmware level

Glad I went for the Note 9 instead of waiting. Fucking hilarious.

The toxicity on this board is just another proof how well it's going to sell

Not that Jow Forums is representative of the real world but this will be a massive flop. Literally every manufacturer except Huawei has reported a drop in sales over the past couple of years. The Note 10+ is just the Note 9 with a slightly faster SoC, which itself was a Note 8 with a slightly faster SoC. There is no compelling reason for existing Note users to upgrade.

This desu. If you haven't had a Note but want one, never go for the newest generation either unless it is a legitimately good product. Note 9 can be bought for around $350 if you're lucky. That's the price I got mine for on Amazon, lightly used with absolutely no imperfections.

>go from one abortion to another
Nice decision

When will android cucks grow a spine? What's the point of copying iPhones blocky rear camera bump on the corner? If you have to do it why not at the centre like mate?

It's like they saw the slogan for oneplus, "never settle" and decided they'd show them by doing the opposite.

>What's the point of copying iPhones blocky rear camera bump on the corner?
Cheaper price per thousand. Only a few manufacturers actually design phones, and hardware. Google, and the others just picks, and chooses from a checklist, and brands them (including apple).

Posting from my note 4, fuck nu-sung