Ourguy might do a livestream repairing icrap in front of an apple store

is it happening?
repairing shit in front of a apple store might land in multiple news outlets instead of just cbc.

Attached: eBbtmug.png (968x512, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/rossmanngroup/community
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>$4000 for permits

holy kek
do they pull this number out of their ass

Arbitrary permits are bullshit, public place = do what you want that doesn't hurt others. I still think he should do it though. Fuck apple.

Its nyc

yeah, NYC is totally kiked with its permit bullshit. You can't so much as have a hotdog cart without dealing with all that shit.

>land of the free

>NYC
>representing America

Albeit everywhere has permits in the US so I really can’t refute.

He should solicit people leaving the Apple store with devices that "can't" be repaired or have ridiculous costs/claims (water damage, mainboard replacement, warranty void because X) and then repair them in.

free as in freedom not cost :^)

$4000 for an epeen stroking event? Sounds like a good time, especially because I won't be paying for it.

>representing America
the whole US has retarded shit like that

:^)

|
|>
\3

4k is a drop in the bucket for Louis. This guy's autism with money is jew tier, he'll make it back ez pz. Hell I hosted a taco and free comic on my friends comic shop 10 years ago and for the $500 price tag of getting a taco truck with a guy there, he made 15k in sales that day.

"free as in freedom, not free as in beer!"
:^)

I have to agree, he is probably asking if it's worth the possible physical and verbal assault.

Reminer that this is what mafias in Italy do in their hometowns.
We call it JewYork for a reason.

OP is a faggot
Link to post youtube.com/user/rossmanngroup/community
please vote

Attached: file.png (860x341, 63K)

you need permits for a lemonade stand everywhere in the country, some places decide to look the other way but not many

This is why we're trying to lock you faggots out of repairing shit.

>verbal assault.
wut

They will send the goblin at him.

Attached: stagewalker.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>>verbal assault.
>wut
In law, an assault doesn't have to harm anyone.
It can be enough to raise the fear of injury - like scream threats etc.
Criminal Law and Civil Law have differing definitions of what constitutes an assault.

voted ;)