Finally beat the fucking scalpers. Good luck anyone trying to order these...

Finally beat the fucking scalpers. Good luck anyone trying to order these, I got mine within 10 minutes of a notification and the previous sold out in 5

Attached: 20190807_215301.jpg (2560x1440, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KJ9FmXE3bVo
youtu.be/YunQI7gZTEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I got the 2 fan one
How's your OC?

Nvidia is shit fuck you retard

Why is everyone scrambling to get one?

What's the most you can pull out of this card?

because they are being replaced by the 2060 Super, and anons don't want a *60 card, it may shrink their dick size or something...

user, this IS the super. Check the upper right of OPs pic

I had a 960 and it performed well enough. Had troubles with some of the more autistic games with poor optimization, but otherwise smooth running. Nowadays I just use my 2070. Nothing I have thrown at it has run under 100FPS. CPU is the only thing that seems to have an issue (temperature-wise), but it's an i9 and that's not surprising.

Are the Supers even warranted? If they're cheaper it makes sense. But if there's a 2070 Super, then I can't see any use.

Didn't bother, standard is enough for 1440p/144hz from what I can tell
Compared to the literal only alternative that's known for being a low quality budget option
As I said above in this post it should handle high framates at 1440p, no reason to go with a 2080 super unless you're using >4k for vidya

The 2060 and 2070 super outright replaced the regular 2060/70 at the same price

what's your typical frame rate

I don't really see a use for the supers then. I'll just wait for the next generation if I ever need an upgrade. Right now everything performs perfectly.

Still installing it, got distracted cleaning up glass
It's good if you need a card upgrade

>not getting a founders 2080 ti

Attached: DUKE-NUKEM-WHY-MOVIE.png (1448x790, 1.83M)

I suppose so. Though the leap from the 9** to the 10** was pretty substantial as well as the 10** to the 20**, so I am curious to see what the next gen will look like. Gen revisions are usually good, but only really justifiable if you're upgrading from a previous gen.

Glass was from an unrelated accident. Left that cryptic
Well it's double the performance of my 1060

That's perfectly justifiable then. I upgraded from a 960 to my 2070, and it's a pretty substantial upgrade as well. Think my next upgrade will be either the next generation or the generation after that. Come to think of it, that's my usual upgrade cycle. Went from a 750 Ti to a 960, 960 to a 2070. I will be very disappointed if my next purchase is not a **80. It'll break my steady climb.

Not even the 2080ti is enough to achieve 144hz at 1440p in many titles you fucking retard.

Well I tried it on maxed graphics for a bunch of modern games and it's doing 144 fine. I'm not playing triple AAA tech demos on ultra

2x 2070s in SLI beat a 2080 TI at a lower price as well.

Tell me exactly which games you're talking about because you. Because at ultra at 1440p with current games your looking at 70to80fps. Even 60 on tomb raider

>literal retard
2070 non-super can reach that just fine in most games that aren't unoptimized indie titles with exorbitant god rays and lighting effects. What's the currently used benchmark, AC Origins? Solid 140+ FPS with GSync on.

>uses one of the most strenuous benchmarks when I just said I'm not playing AAA shit on ultra

Why do you lie?
youtu.be/KJ9FmXE3bVo

Not lying. I played it for three weeks with my 2070 and my framerate was fine my dude.

Attached: 5fmMTSg.png (538x438, 22K)

Because clearly you can't handle the frames with your card nobody fucking cares if you can run csgo at 300fps

Clearly not at solid 140+ frames at 1440p max settings

Do you have a reading disability

Probably not at max settings, no. Never really touch my graphics settings unless graphics look like shit. Though looking at the NVidia control panel it was running at near max with only antialiasing set to fuck all.

youtu.be/YunQI7gZTEM

>solid 140+ FPS

>a literal whojeet as your source

nice marketing thread you got there nvidiot. there is literally zero reason to scramble for one of these, theyve been overpriced since launch and still are.

buttcoin is making a comeback and will pull all the shitcoin with it.
buy your gpu now.

>someone buys something from a brand you don't like
>throw an autistic tantrum
No wonder everyone wants GPU threads off the board

name one reason why anyone would scramble to buy these when theyre overpriced and they have not even been selling well. you are retarded.

he didn't say anything about them, you mongoloid.

I don't think there was ever a stock issue in Australia, even during the mining boom.
Maybe it's because of our ridiculous electricity prices and Nvidia shite being absurdly overpriced compared to AMD.

>RTX 2060 Super is out
>RTX 2070 Super is out
>5700XT is out
>2nd hand
Unless you paid half of what the 2060 super currently is, you got scammed nigger.

2070 was never a good chip, and not priced well in Australia. At launch was it $1000 AUD? Top kek.

The 2070 Super is $900, while the 5700 XT is $650. I see no reason to pick up the Super, especially when the card will be useless when raytracing becomes a mainstream thing.

Thinking of getting a Vega R56 or 1660 Ti due to low price and good performance.
Thoughts on which one?