I don't understand something

So 8ch is blocked because "muh extremists". Why not monitor it extensively? Why not get unique insight into the workings of these weirdos if they are so dangerous?
Everything this tells me is that 3 letter agencies monitor who is on these websites and don't do anything with the info. Why bother then?

CIA/NSA/etc... you're all a bunch of incompetent fucks.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x260, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner
courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.casd.626722/gov.uscourts.casd.626722.1.0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> oh Agent Smith
> you heard about 8ch
> h-haha no what is it?
> it's this racist website where schoolshooters are created
> oh r-really
> never heard about it haha

CIA and co are behind the fake shooting events.

>censorship doesn't work!!!!
Look at alex jones. Most poeple forgot he exists after he got shunned from all major platforms.
Just cut them off. Fuck free speech. Also shut down Jow Forums as well. Every person who browses this site knows it's a waste of time.

Because Cloudflare only wanted to end their contract and the shooting came as the perfect excuse for that.
Just one reason to hate Cloudflare.

You can still go on it using IP in url bar instead of url

that has already been happening for a long time.

Kill yourself statist.

>alex jones was anti bush and pro obama
>but now that he's supported trump he needs to go into the memory hole

>Everything this tells me is that 3 letter agencies monitor who is on these websites and don't do anything with the info
It's just that movies are full of lies and it's not so easy to find someone within very limited time.

>So 8ch is blocked because "muh extremists
it was blocked because it shows they did something. no one expects it to actually change anything

> Why not get unique insight into the workings of these weirdos
Not their business, it's just a risk management for these companies.

They were already there doing that and they were the ones encouraging these kids to throw away their lives.

They already monitored them, they even posted shit to manipulate cucks, but they can't hide their incompetence so they rather shut it down.

I always knew those capefags were up to something

yep all those racist extremist shooters are really dangerous! that 0.0001% of anual murders are really a problem foe our society! even if they make a murder rate of less that what countries like sweden has!

those niggers gangs killing dozens of people per day? naa thats fine not a problem!

>
--

Blacks kills blacks, be glad their fixing their own problem

it was even deleted by moderators
maybe cloudflare were forced to do it by government

Because they will setup a new honeypot they have control over shit sniffing 8 Chan faggot and when they do bye.

You're right, OP. It's better to have these nutjobs out in the light where you can keep an eye on them rather than forcing them into the darkness where they can hide.

It's not so fake to the people who got shot.

/co/ is a board of peace

they tried that, and figured out that they weren't doing anything illegal.

Huh? Did Cloudflare even need an airtight reason to drop their service? I thought they could cancel it at any time, it's in the fine print dude. Cloudflare is just a money-making business. I don't think they have, even for a second, pretended to be some sort of protector of free speech. What are you even going on about?

the real answer is that since 2^3chan was fingered as radicalizing people
it was decided by (((someone))) to be shut down since it's an eminent threat

It's been proven that FBI posts on 8ch. They subpoenaed 8ch and in the printout of a thread a reply showed (you), the (you) being a poster using the fbi wifi.

Attached: 1562289833107.jpg (600x458, 65K)

Who said it's fake, you niggers already flew 2 planes into your own buildings. It's nothing compared to shooting up few latinos

That literally just means they asked for information and someone provided it. Your accusation is as stupid as saying the FBI participates in Jordanian Prince scams by replying to the "Prince" and then saving the conversation for the judge.

True. I'm actually expecting the first amendment to be modified in the next couple of decades over people like Alex Jones. They'll just change it from wording centered around the free press to something like "free speech" explicitly, then remind everyone that free speech has limits ala yelling fire in a crowded building. This would open the door to censorship of for-profit journalism which I, again my opinion, think the majority of America absolutely hates right now.

Just getting rid of instances of "lying for money", however inaccurately defined, would address the pressing issue people have with Alex Jones and the press at large.

its because it was more or less completely laissez faire and you could create your own boards. it was reddit but actually designed to facilitate instead of stifle communication, so of course they would try and kill their competition

its not about controlling what people are allowed to say, that's just the misdirection, its about limiting your avenues of communication so all of the options you have in front of you are compromised and you are unlikely or incapable of choosing an avenue of communication that isn't run by a nefarious party

like everything else

>Why not get unique insight into the workings of these weirdos
its like you're implying there's something to learn from watching alt-right retards jerk each other off

because their goal is to control the bounds of political speech. neo nazis are easy to silence because everyone hates them.

There's no info to glean from 8gag shitposts, it's not some super secret hacker IRC where actual plans and agendas are discussed. For every person that displays true intent to make a 10-hour drive to an El Paso Wal-Mart to shoot the last 5 white people that live there there are 100 retards just shitting garbage out of their mouth. The signal to noise ratio is far too low.

It's not actually blocked, cloudflare just saw a chance to virtue signal and deepthroated it
Then the site got ddos'd because someone always will on a chan
Then they moved to another provider, who was shut down so the provider's provider could virtue signal
Then they took themselves down to figure out a way to un-ddos themselves without relying on a third party
And here we are

We know it was being monitored for years. There is a rumor that hotwheels (site creator) worked with the US government. After the site was sold the new owner told everyone hotwheels recorded everybody's posts and hiding their IP address server side in an encrypted file.

>cloudflare just saw a chance to virtue signal and deepthroated it
they did this with Daily Stormer too, which was the test case. the dip into the water of their big toe. they've found no real consequences for blatant censorship of dissident views and they're not going to stop until they're forced to by the State.

You mean the cia doesnt control cloudflare? Whoa op.

Ten days of darkness

Corporate virtue signaling.
It has nothing to do with 3 letter agencies.

Security theater

Why would they? What benefit does the Cia gain from actively policing the boards and risking bad optics?

fuck that inbred alex jones retard

The answer is political, not technical. Basically the people in charge want to be "seen as doing something," but not necessarily do anything.

Because incompetence is more prevalent than conspiracy.

Alex Jones is a shill and a cuck.

>Did Cloudflare even need an airtight reason to drop their service?
If they want to keep good publicity they should always appear reasonable to the public.

are you samefagging this hard? not only are they turning the frogs gay but this poster too

you're not 'people' to the glowniggers tho

You don't understand because you're assuming that the enemy is telling you the truth.

The point is to cripple alt-right communication and organization.

Jones is a glownigger installed to make a mockery of and discredit conservatives by associating them with belligerence, conspiracies like alien bullshit, and snake oil peddling

>security agencies are incompetent
They have a pretty hard problem to solve. You can't jail everyone who says something extreme. You have to catch them in the act of planning something.
I'm surprised they don't manage better than this though. I wouldn't think people who go to 8ch have that good opsec.

This is the only explanation

>American intelligence agencies are shit
Essentially. Which is why I call complete bullshit on the HK riots being a CIA psyop. They're way too successful for that.

Yeah, this is bullshit lmao

Stop spreading retarded rumors.

lol

Attached: sandy_hoax_standins.jpg (1368x855, 209K)

>So 8ch is blocked because "muh extremists". Why not monitor it extensively?
Why would cloudflare care about doing that?

Does it make them money somehow?

>You can't jail everyone who says something extreme.
wrong for germany.

Absolutely not true. You don't appreciate the amounts of shit people say.

>Jones is a glownigger installed to make a mockery of and discredit conservatives by associating them with belligerence, conspiracies like alien bullshit, and snake oil peddling

That's why they took unprecedented steps to shut him down right?

You have the worldview of a teenager. Get serious.

yes, actually
They're in a bunch of trouble with the RIAA and the MPAA for not kowtowing to their retarded, technologically illiterate, backwards, anti-innovation copyright demands, and not immediately pulling down all pirate sites that use their services.
Taking down sites, any sites, at all, for any reason, gives those assholes ammo in court.
They fucking jumped on it when cloudflare refused to provide service to the daily stormer, you think they won't take advantage of this too?

>Why not monitor it extensively?

There's no point. Censorship is extremely effective and relatively simple.

>wrong for germany.
Nah, I am not in prison.

>Censorship is extremely effective and relatively simple.
At doing what?
Setting up an authoritarian state, sure.

Not true. It has been proven that the CIA monitors and posts on Jow Forums. In an official document they forgot to redact a post number and using an archive someone on Jow Forums was able to read their posts; they're influencing and derailing conversations.

No, the fbi printed out a thread and it showed that they posted on that thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-110509_Chrome.jpg (809x2511, 1.08M)

daily reminder that hot wheels supported pedophilia on 8ch but now he fights against the administration because of some nationalist manifesto and even cooparates with the flip government to get 8ch shut down.
this is your free speech advocate. what a joke of a person, not only on the outside but also on the inside

Attached: 20190809_110227.jpg (2750x1801, 1.81M)

What's the FBI going to do? Monitor itself?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

Attached: FBI browses chans.png (1544x1926, 547K)

Yeah just reading his posts you can tell he is glow in the dark. I see people like this all the fucking time on here, and I always wonder why they talk like that. Wonder what portion of them glow in the dark and what portion are just retarded/insane.

are they using typewriter to print stuff ?
it looks like stuff from 80's
or are they using non properitary printing machine with shit calibration ?

I unironically hope that Americans elect McAfee as president.

He's the saviour we truly need.

I agree. Now they’ve scattered to different sites. They could have contained all the weirdos in one place. I guess they don’t want the ideas on their spreading

>dumbass thinks planes hit the WTC causing an explosion from the inside

Jesus.

People like you genuinely disgust me. But unlike you, I think it is a good thing that you are free to broadcast your retarded opinion.

I live in a country ran by corrupt dictators and no freedom of speech. When dumbass Westerners like you talk about "fuck freedom of speech", you just know the end of the Roman empire is nigh.

>I live in a country ran by corrupt dictators and no freedom of speech

hey fellow britbong

>I unironically hope that Americans elect McAfee as president.
I want to see them mano-a-mano.

>CIA/NSA/etc... you're all a bunch of incompetent fucks
what if... they knew... and just let it happen?

>I unironically hope that Americans elect McAfee as president
that would be beautiful.

Attached: 1556401735009.png (744x496, 930K)

tumblrshit but still

Attached: file.png (496x2706, 491K)

Anybody got sources for those court case scans?

Fuck, I'd saved the link to the PDF somewhere. It was on a government website but I don't know if I can find it in my history
Give me like 5 minutes

Okay, maybe not on official government website, but here.
courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.casd.626722/gov.uscourts.casd.626722.1.0.pdf

>the US government is trying to prevent deaths
The whole world laughed out loud at that, senpai.

8ch is still up and can be accessed via the IP address

>Alex jones
>Pro-obama
So downright stupidity is the level of "alternative facts" these people peddle these days. Wew.

>decades
wow ur optimistic.
that shit will be done in under 4 years.

>3 mass shooters/terrorists in a single year
>All radicalized in part due to that site's concentrated raw Jow Forums sewage
>""""I don't understand why people wouldn't want to give it a grand opening stage for all to participate""""
When you have a deadly disease spreading indiscriminately you don't just spread it so that "everyone can see how damgerous it is". You contain and quarantine it to prevent from cause any more damage.

Attached: 1564611898211.jpg (780x770, 309K)

are they all eating chicken nuggets

>Imagine being this visually challenged
Steel fuel can't melt jet beams. Where were the crisis actors when the frogs turned gay??? Investigate sandyleven now!!

Attached: magik.png (261x195, 72K)

Yeah ya think? Checkout all the mason lodges in el paso, there was a thread on Pol about them. Also where does q post?

I doubt Amerikwa minds a few people getting killed because one of their many entrapment operations went haywire. Maybe they sometimes don't even plan to stop violent acts, so as to shift popular opinion this or that way when tragedy hits. We're talking about a country whose military takes down governments and destroys foreign food supply chains to manipulate oil prices.

The answer here though is probably just that there's many groups or even factions within the immense, loosely-organized USG (including its law enforcement), and they don't all communicate perfectly all the time, nor even have the same goals. IIRC there's been plenty of covert warmongering between the various alphabet agencies.

Why do you think Cloudfare took them down? They don't want glowers stalking on 8ch and arresting their users

Alex Jones brought it to himself. Only a retard would double-down on the "Sandy Hook was a hoax" conspiracy theory for 50 $ extra of ad revenue. And let's not pretend like he wasn't telling his supporters to attack other people when he got fired up.

>Cloudflare is a government agency
This is your brain on Jow Forums.

>you can just tell
The calls to save it were a little sus but no you can't in general. That's clear.

They stop normies from going there and getting "recruited" while still being able to monitor that shit.

Attached: 1560829369715.jpg (942x606, 176K)

Who's samefagging?
BTFO fucking retard

Attached: 6Mq5bvr[1].png (592x103, 9K)

Censorship *is* effective - at Streisand Effects making the suppressed content more widely distributed, or causing further acts of violence.

The chan was not shutdown to censor it was shutdown to prevent new content from being created. 3+5chan had the huge ability to create, refine valid information & ideas packaged in convenient media to be exported to other places. Big examples are pQrs, pgate, gamengate, UK and euro politics that could be discussed without the threat of posters being thrown in jail for saying grooming gangs are mostly run by native born Muslims. Feds, eurocucks, mainstream media and (((they))) couldn't handle the fact that the chans' information and attitude dissemination ability overmatched the old media's & paid shills ability to influence and corral the populace away from wrongthink.

Attached: 25 - 4iw1KkQ.png (728x1077, 459K)

you see we need those websites to go away so governments can do psy-ops properly without people digging in what made the guy snap

Attached: 8b702de470550ae540f5d855ca72f6c4dadd035debf5000e1f5ecc6d545bd90b.png (799x999, 636K)